PDA

View Full Version : Josh Morgan

974life
08-16-2008, 11:11 PM
Iam amazed by how this guy is playing, he is just taking full advantage of the chance that hes getting, what do you guys think?

showtym24
08-16-2008, 11:36 PM
iam very excited, hope he gets the #1 or 2 spot.

Joe505
08-17-2008, 01:09 AM
He'll most likely be the #3 reciever come opening day. He is a STUD. Bruce, Johnson, and Morgan are very good weapons for J.T.!!! Can't wait for the season.

bornFrisco49er
08-17-2008, 01:26 AM
im LOVIN THIS GUY! sorry jason hill, but this guy is earning his money

bartlett2266
08-17-2008, 03:11 AM
Looks amazing could be our #1 by midseason if he can keep it up

FrumDaBay
08-17-2008, 06:49 AM
Reporter from NFL.com says that Morgan reminds him of Anquan Bolden... Ill take that in a heart beat!!!!

Shawh
08-17-2008, 07:52 AM
He's looked great so far, big surprise! Hope he can become a big option during the season and produce some big numbers.

Montana16
08-17-2008, 09:13 AM
He is sick. I hope he can keep it up. I also love that he turned out to be a "good character guy."

NinerNation
08-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Sorry to burst everyones bubble, but Nolan wont give a Rookie the start over players he's had on the team for longer. I agree that morgan has been really special so far and think he deserves a chance to start, so lets hope im wrong about nolan.

Crombiestudd6
08-17-2008, 11:25 AM
ninernation dude ur so negative man about everything go be a cubs fan

rapjuicer06
08-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Sorry to burst everyones bubble, but Nolan wont give a Rookie the start over players he's had on the team for longer. I agree that morgan has been really special so far and think he deserves a chance to start, so lets hope im wrong about nolan.

Um i'm pretty sure that nolan can kiss martz' ***. martz is the one who has the say, nolan can sit on his thumbs cuz he doesn't have a say in it. martz has complete control of the offense

jpt912f
08-17-2008, 01:03 PM

:laugh: thats awesome

but come on, us cubs fans deserve to be a little negative, 99 years man, 99 f'n years

974life
08-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Go niners, Looks like they might be making a star!!!!

sanfranfan1210
08-17-2008, 02:25 PM
I hope he keeps it up!! he's great

Ali J
08-17-2008, 02:31 PM

Actually buddy, Nolan will give the job to whoever deserves it!

Keep in mind he's on the hot seat and doesn't have the luxury to bench a guy with that talent.....

All I know is I've been hearing nothing but solid things about this kid and last night I picked him up in my fantasy league before the game, and found out this kid is the real deal!!!

Boldin, Colston and now Morgan! Mark it down the best WR out of this draft by far, and will be an elite WR in a couple of years....Kind of reminds me of a more polished T.O. as a rookie if you ask me?

And he will be starting coming opening week that’s for sure…..Woodson and Harris are as good as DBs come and he tore it up….keep in mind his numbers should’ve been much better too, if someone threw a proper ball that LEADS the receiver and not behind him…..

3 things I learned last night 1) Our D is top 10….at least! 2) Morgan is a beast! 3) Alex Smith sucks! I’ve been pro Alex Smith this whole time but last night showed me he really sucks….under threw Morgan for a TD and over threw Hill in the back of the end zone for a TD!!!

robbnen#31
08-17-2008, 02:48 PM

I think it's safe to say your posts aren't welcomed here anymore.

Here you go!

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150

Tapptout
08-17-2008, 03:41 PM
He reminds me of Brandon Marshall

bizmess13
08-17-2008, 05:22 PM
he could be a gem like frank gore...that would be sick!

but vernon is worrying me..2 catches? hes on my fantasy team too...

ninerfan609
08-17-2008, 05:28 PM
he is a beast in the making. him and jason hill for the next few years would be a great tandem.

Crombiestudd6
08-17-2008, 07:49 PM
VD only played for a few series done worry

TrialNError04
08-17-2008, 08:31 PM
He will probably start the season as the #4.

Isaac Bruce knows Martz's offense more then anyone else so he is the logical #1. Bryant Johnson was the offensive addition to the team, thus penciled into the other starting spot. Arnaz Battle has been on this team for so long and is arguably the best blocking WR in the league, which will be so much more important with the 3 receiver sets Martz loves to run, so he will be seeing lots of game time.

Remember though that Bruce is getting old and Johnson is only signed to a one year deal. Both Morgan and Hill will see time, just not extensive to start. Their time will be coming though, if not later this year than next. Plus if there is an injury to any of the top 3...

Crombiestudd6
08-17-2008, 09:37 PM
but johnson and battle have both been hurt so nothing proven

KiLLA RAiDER
08-17-2008, 10:11 PM
We will give you Javon Walker for him!!:speechless:

bornFrisco49er
08-17-2008, 10:24 PM
We will give you Javon Walker for him!!:speechless:

lol naw were ok...

wonkman22
08-17-2008, 10:33 PM

Here you go!

lmfao, i'm staying on the sidelines on this one! josh morgan = probowl?

9erlakesdodgers
08-18-2008, 01:49 AM
he is amazing and nolan doesnt have the choice or time to NOT play him esp if Martz starts drawing up some plays for him. If a guy is running routes and making big plays, mr nolan has no say esp while on the hot seat. I hope he can be a #2 or #3, I still want Bryant to have a big role on our team, but all these guys and weapons we may end up just having 3 or 4 wrs to throw to at the same rate.

bornFrisco49er
08-18-2008, 02:44 AM
he is amazing and nolan doesnt have the choice or time to NOT play him esp if Martz starts drawing up some plays for him. If a guy is running routes and making big plays, mr nolan has no say esp while on the hot seat. I hope he can be a #2 or #3, I still want Bryant to have a big role on our team, but all these guys and weapons we may end up just having 3 or 4 wrs to throw to at the same rate.

the more weapons we have the better!:cheers:

Thatruth32
08-18-2008, 11:33 AM
yea like they said its hard to lose ur job to an injury (bryant) but at the same time this kid is playing great how do u keep him off the field..

Thatruth32
08-18-2008, 11:35 AM

lmao i was thinking the same thing... i guess we can each have our own opion but yea always seems to be negative

BooCain
08-18-2008, 11:36 AM
I think from what I've seen he will be the number three on this team. Battle and Lelie, and Hill better watch out, becuase they spot could be in jeperady.

NinerNation
08-18-2008, 12:28 PM

try using a team from the same sport next time.

NinerNation
08-18-2008, 12:54 PM

Here you go!

:cry::cry:

TrialNError04
08-18-2008, 06:30 PM
lmao i was thinking the same thing... i guess we can each have our own opion but yea always seems to be negative

I'm a 49ers AND Cubs fan... its a depressing life that leads to lots of drinking and boutes with depression!

KenTHEsfKING
08-18-2008, 07:25 PM
i was at the game in row 6 for that catch and this dude is raw bruh bruh

he's got the lil sumpin sumpin that nfl satrs got - it's lie a star power if you will, the guy is young but damn is he fun to watch. In relation to what Ali J and someone else said - Nolan IS on the hot seat and if this kid is hot - bet your *** the smart thing to do is roll with it and bet that nolan will do just that.

This guy should go all over the field in three and four sets, i would personally make him my slot reciever. he sould also share time with bruce at the one. he knows the offense and will be a great on the field teacher for the young guy. i also was happy to see hill get in a position to make plays and do just that. i like hill too.

johnson has a 1 yr deal so expect him to come out of the gates strong as soon as he gets a chance becuz he is playing for a job either here or elsewhere - so i think with battle and lelei as a reserve we're gonna have a pretty fun and exciting group at WR this year. Go Niners!

ps niner nation - seriously - dude. i know you are frustrated, but dude, we aint the niners of the early 90s or late 80s - we will get there again, and if a few things had panned out differently i honestly think we would still be a top tier team since 04 - but things happened the way they did... 98 garrison hearst injury, 05 front office debacle, nolan and mcloughlan first few drafts together, york's first experience as an nfl owner with coaches and OCs etc. ...

bottom line is, everything happens for a reason, and things have a way of working out, so just hang in there buddy!

bornFrisco49er
08-18-2008, 07:26 PM
back to josh morgan...Let's predict his stats this week..will he have another 100 yd game and touchdown? thoughts? i think he'll get more than 60 yards and a touchdown(maybe)

NinerNation
08-18-2008, 07:29 PM
i was at the game in row 6 for that catch and this dude is raw bruh bruh

he's got the lil sumpin sumpin that nfl satrs got - it's lie a star power if you will, the guy is young but damn is he fun to watch. In relation to what Ali J and someone else said - Nolan IS on the hot seat and if this kid is hot - bet your *** the smart thing to do is roll with it and bet that nolan will do just that.

This guy should go all over the field in three and four sets, i would personally make him my slot reciever. he sould also share time with bruce at the one. he knows the offense and will be a great on the field teacher for the young guy. i also was happy to see hill get in a position to make plays and do just that. i like hill too.

johnson has a 1 yr deal so expect him to come out of the gates strong as soon as he gets a chance becuz he is playing for a job either here or elsewhere - so i think with battle and lelei as a reserve we're gonna have a pretty fun and exciting group at WR this year. Go Niners!

ps niner nation - seriously - dude. i know you are frustrated, but dude, we aint the niners of the early 90s or late 80s - we will get there again, and if a few things had panned out differently i honestly think we would still be a top tier team since 04 - but things happened the way they did... 98 garrison hearst injury, 05 front office debacle, nolan and mcloughlan first few drafts together, york's first experience as an nfl owner with coaches and OCs etc. ...

bottom line is, everything happens for a reason, and things have a way of working out, so just hang in there buddy!

i know. I am frustrated, but Im being honest. I love what ive seen from morgan, but I dont think nolan will give him a start. My first post wasnt negative as some think, I was just giving my opinion and I finished it with "i hope im wrong".

KenTHEsfKING
08-18-2008, 07:35 PM
well in closing, Niner Nation, as long as you are routing for the niners on sunday, you are welcomed here by me bro.

screw saying i hope i'm wrong about something negative - let's hope you're right about something positive. it hasn't been 99 yrs for us, we're just spoiled with success, so yeah, put out some positive energy and root for the team dude, isn't that what this forum is made for anyway? ...

Go Niners!

ps. **** man u go arsenal!

ninerfan609
08-18-2008, 09:49 PM
josh morgan couldve had close to 20 yards if smith didnt screw up that pass.