PDA

View Full Version : Anger Or Conspiracy

SAVAGE CLAW
08-16-2008, 09:37 PM
OK im not going to be a sore loser, we played our worst and Team Usa played their best, so congratulations to all american posters.

There are being held in spanish radio some theories about or trainer playing the reserves too much minutes to hide his true cards for the final.

There are also some sore journalist talking about the refereeing.

Bull **** that it, you where better end of the story.

Anyway, here it comes my little tough on it, Usa team has displayed today a heart and a will to win that i havent noticed in the first three games.

They were specially motivated.

Now my question is.

Where they motivated out of respect because they were playing the World Champions and they wanted to send a message?

Or where they extra motivated after all the Racism acusations against spain? if im not wrong there isnt any White player on Team Usa, so the racism chatter may have insuflate special hate in them.

That picture was wrong, thats clear but i also have taken the time to make a little search on the web.

There isnt any fuss about it in German Media, French media, italian media or practically NOWHERE except for England, where the original article was published.

And there you have like 5 million takes on this matter from Usa papers, all with anger and filled of rawful acussations.

Some of them even go Racist over spaniards, wich is funny.

Anyway, why do i have the impression that American Media kept the matter alive all this days and blew it out of proportion to ENSURE their players entered the game Completely ENRAGED against Spain.

They have always had the quality but in Indiana 02 , Athens 04 or Tokyo 06, there wasnt that Flame, that special motivation.

Maybe the press feared it could happen again and wanted to pinch them a bit to avoid it?.

Honest Truth
08-16-2008, 10:01 PM
I think that Team USA were simply motivated to win, it wouldn't have mattered who they were playing. I think the experience of their team over the last few major tournaments really caused them to prove to the world that they are the best. I don't think it was the team they played against nor the picture in question.

The Blue Baller
08-16-2008, 10:31 PM
OK im not going to be a sore loser, we played our worst and Team Usa played their best, so congratulations to all american posters.

There are being held in spanish radio some theories about or trainer playing the reserves too much minutes to hide his true cards for the final.

There are also some sore journalist talking about the refereeing.

Bull **** that it, you where better end of the story.

Anyway, here it comes my little tough on it, Usa team has displayed today a heart and a will to win that i havent noticed in the first three games.

They were specially motivated.

Now my question is.

Where they motivated out of respect because they were playing the World Champions and they wanted to send a message?

Or where they extra motivated after all the Racism acusations against spain? if im not wrong there isnt any White player on Team Usa, so the racism chatter may have insuflate special hate in them.

That picture was wrong, thats clear but i also have taken the time to make a little search on the web.

There isnt any fuss about it in German Media, French media, italian media or practically NOWHERE except for England, where the original article was published.

And there you have like 5 million takes on this matter from Usa papers, all with anger and filled of rawful acussations.

Some of them even go Racist over spaniards, wich is funny.

Anyway, why do i have the impression that American Media kept the matter alive all this days and blew it out of proportion to ENSURE their players entered the game Completely ENRAGED against Spain.

They have always had the quality but in Indiana 02 , Athens 04 or Tokyo 06, there wasnt that Flame, that special motivation.

Maybe the press feared it could happen again and wanted to pinch them a bit to avoid it?.

Jason Kidd, the captain of our team, is white.

I may be wrong, but considering both that the Chinese have banned blacks from their bars during the Olympics, as well as the ethnicity of the majority of our team, I think it's pretty safe to say our players don't have a real burning passion to avenge that picture.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-16-2008, 10:40 PM
I think kidd is Mixed.

Sixerlover
08-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Kidd's mixed, but that's neither here or there.

America played with so much heart because they watch TV and listen to radio too. They heard that people had Spain and the overall #2 (a few as the #1) team, and they wanted to prove the gap between U.S.A and the rest of the world.

superkegger
08-16-2008, 11:51 PM
America played well because their shots started falling. They've been playing the D, and doing all the right things, their 3's just weren't falling before and today they did. Sure they're might have been a little extra edge knowing this was supposed to be the best competeition. And maybe, Bosh and Kobe were a little geeked up to play against their teammates. But shots fell for them, that was really the biggest factor.

_Sn1P3r_
08-17-2008, 12:08 AM
They're always motivated to win every game. They had an extra boost and played even tougher against Spain to prove they could beat the World Champs. Their D was good, shots were going in, players were hustling, etc.

bogdanrom
08-17-2008, 12:46 AM
Because all of people said that Spain either had a really good chance of beating them or that they could actually beat USA. I was so surprised by the margin though, I mean if we play like this, one word GOLD.

Storch
08-17-2008, 01:21 AM
They just want the Gold, plain and simple.

Reading other peoples posts just made me realize that team USA is all black people. Racism is almost so rare nowadays that i didnt even notice the all black team. They just so happened to be the best basketball players in the US; therefore they made the team!

bogdanrom
08-17-2008, 01:26 AM
They just want the Gold, plain and simple.

Reading other peoples posts just made me realize that team USA is all black people. Racism is almost so rare nowadays that i didnt even notice the all black team. They just so happened to be the best basketball players in the US; therefore they made the team!

Jason Kidd is half white:p

Hellcrooner
08-17-2008, 02:37 AM
Say what you want, Aito used a lot of reserves to avoid injuries in a meaningless game.

Lets see what happens a Second time around ( If we make it, since Croatia has our number).

Kyle N.
08-17-2008, 03:20 AM
Say what you want, Aito used a lot of reserves to avoid injuries in a meaningless game.

Lets see what happens a Second time around ( If we make it, since Croatia has our number).

Indeed we will.

dick butane
08-17-2008, 06:36 AM
Spainards are traditionally the most odorous players on the planet. It is the combination of beards and sardines. I'm surprised the US players were able to stand in on defense.

Hellcrooner
08-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Spainards are traditionally the most odorous players on the planet. It is the combination of beards and sardines. I'm surprised the US players were able to stand in on defense.

JOSETHEALLSTAR
08-17-2008, 07:07 PM
what is the point of this ?

njnets
08-17-2008, 07:33 PM
kidd is mixed. thought prince was white. what is he then, a really light black guy?