Kyben36
08-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Bulls send

Ben Gordon ( aproximately 9 mil )
Andres Nocioni (7 mil)

For

Lamar Odom (14 mil)
Criss Mihm ( 2 mil ) as a filler
First Round Pick(Probably a 25th pick or Higher so dont reed to deep into it)

LA Lakers Lineup

Fisher/Sun Yue
Kobe/Gordon
Noch/Walton
Gasol/Vlad
Bynum/Gasol

Bulls Lineup

Rose/Hinrich
Hinrich/Hughes
Deng/Thabo
Odom/Tyrus
Noah/Gooden

Considering that the LA Lakers already have both Gasol and Bynum who can play well in the post They dont need Odom to play in the post for them. Giving the Bull a post player who can maybe teach our young guys how to play. Plus his contract is only 1 year so if it doesnt work out we can dump him and pursue Boozer. I dont Know exactly who would play where in our frontcourt but If Odom can play C then maybe it would work like this

Tyrus/Gooden
Odom/Noah

Do you think This trade could work or not?

laker1000
08-16-2008, 10:17 PM
realistic trade but id rather keep odom instead of noch because he creats alot of mismatches.

Storch
08-17-2008, 01:31 AM
WOW! ur a bulls fan right? thats a great deal for the lakers. id take it. is it possible to swap hinrich for noc? okay sorry too greedy... lol

Kyben36
08-17-2008, 01:50 AM
WOW! ur a bulls fan right? thats a great deal for the lakers. id take it. is it possible to swap hinrich for noc? okay sorry too greedy... lol

Well, Ben wants out so getting anything for him would be great. Noch has a pretty long contract and is a bench player in our Situation. We dont realy need to be paying a bench player 7 mil a year, Which isnt bad but for his long contract he doesnt realy deserve to be stuck playing on the bench for his anount of talent. He is good enough to be a starter but doesnt have the oportunity playing with the bulls.

But I dont think we will give you hinrich unless you give us Gasol or Bynum. But hey, Im not the GM, Paxon is, so you may have a better oportunity then meats the Eye.

big c
08-17-2008, 02:44 PM
bulls
tyrus-3.7mil
gordon-9mil
nocioni-8mil

lal
gasol-15mil
radmanovic-6mil
mihm-2.5mil
farmar-1mil

bulls

kirk/farmar
rose/hughes
deng/radmanovic
gooden/noah
gasol/mihm

lal

gordon/fisher
kobe/sasha
nocioni/ariza
odom/tyrus
bynum/mbenga?

as a lal fan i would love to see that trade

Kyben36
08-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Sure, but all you guys ever talk about is how good Bynum next to Gasol are going to be. But I dont see us giving up Tyrus when he is about to BREAK OUT and get the minutes he should have goten from the start. Plus Rose would play PG and Hinrich at SG.

But you may love that trade but as a bulls fan we are giving up 3 realy good players for Gasol and Fisher. Fisher who would Be our 3rd PG. which probably would not get minutes

big c
08-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Sure, but all you guys ever talk about is how good Bynum next to Gasol are going to be. But I dont see us giving up Tyrus when he is about to BREAK OUT and get the minutes he should have goten from the start. Plus Rose would play PG and Hinrich at SG.

But you may love that trade but as a bulls fan we are giving up 3 realy good players for Gasol and Fisher. Fisher who would Be our 3rd PG. which probably would not get minuteshaving gasol and bynum would be great,but tyrus would add much needed athleticism and defense to lal. bulls would be getting an allstar caliber c/pf that would bring the low post scoring the bulls desperately needs. farmar would be a great backup pg,i just don't see hughes in the bulls future. we can swap out noah for cedric simmons.

Kyben36
08-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Sure, But we are still stuck with Hinrich, Rose and now Farmar playing PG.

Iceman_9
08-23-2008, 12:44 PM
No way. We cant use Ben. We have Kobe and Sasha playing the SG. Id rather take Hinrich and TT for those guys.

Lakersfan2483
08-23-2008, 05:47 PM
I would trade Odom for Nocioni and Gooden.

Jay22Redd
08-23-2008, 09:18 PM
What about Farmar, he isnt on the Lakers roster

chigoldcoast27
08-27-2008, 10:15 PM
The only way I would be happy to include TT in a trade was if we somehow got Gasol in return. Rose & TT might be something special. We have a great, very young core.

BullsNumber1Fan
08-28-2008, 04:00 PM
This trade won't work salary cap wise. BG would have to do a S&T and thus making his salary counting for only 1/2 of the 9 million. We would have to give another small piece like Cedric Simmons.