PDA

View Full Version : who is the funniest most stupid yankee fan on weei

futureheisman
08-16-2008, 11:05 AM
Mike from Canton Joey from the north end frank from glouster john from walden who????

I think it is He sounds like he has a quart of jack daniels and snorted too many glue when he comes on. i think he needs some help

What do you guys think

bagwell368
08-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Frank is the most pitiful (assuming he isn't a scam Sox fan)
Joey is the most heated and least funny
Mike is the brightest (still that's not saying much), but isn't funny.

But ole x-con Butch was the best and he was active when there was an actual rivalry unlike now when the Yanks have been on their knees since they blew the 3-0 lead in the ALCS almost 4 years ago...

RedSoxMike
08-17-2008, 12:33 AM
Mike from Canton Joey from the north end frank from glouster john from walden who????

I think it is He sounds like he has a quart of jack daniels and snorted too many glue when he comes on. i think he needs some help

What do you guys think

Just a guess, but you're talking about Frank, right?

He would be my favorite of the bunch because he does have his moments that make me laugh, unlike Mike and Joey who are just a couple of blowhards. (though to be fair alot of Sox fan regulars on WEEI are the same way)

athlete9393
08-17-2008, 01:48 AM

What do you guys think

frank from cloucester, i love how they oonly call in when the yankees arer only in first too. lol

lil'papi
08-17-2008, 08:24 AM
Seems staged to me. Brings up ratings......

They come on piss off RS nation and they get all kinds of irate callers from Boston. Staged.....?

Tragedy
08-17-2008, 09:54 AM

They come on piss off RS nation and they get all kinds of irate callers from Boston. Staged.....?
I think so. I've always thought so.

As sports radio believes, when you disagree with whatever is being discussed = more ratings/better shows.

futureheisman
08-17-2008, 10:56 AM
joey from the north end

yaowowrocket11
08-17-2008, 11:13 AM

I also thought that there was a possibility of that being staged. Not surprised if it was too.

elements1985
08-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Is Pete's arch-nemesis, Dakota, a Yankees fan? He's a tool. Give me Frank ANY DAY over Dakota.

PeteyDoesKarate
08-17-2008, 12:01 PM
I dont know how it could be anyone but Frank. the guy is 80 and every time he calls into the station it makes me laugh. Ciao!

futureheisman
08-17-2008, 12:19 PM
shoey from the north end is the most stupid would you all agree

bagwell368
08-18-2008, 09:12 AM
I dont know how it could be anyone but Frank. the guy is 80 and every time he calls into the station it makes me laugh. Ciao!

You're the greatest! Goodbye!

I heard from someone that actually went to the Awards Show two years ago that Frank is not a plant, but a real guy - and he drives and everything...!

RedSoxMike
08-18-2008, 05:04 PM
http://rope.weei-am.fimc.net/photos/2006.02.28.whiney2/images/IMG_2109_jpg.jpg

This is Frank.

futureheisman
08-18-2008, 06:36 PM
http://rope.weei-am.fimc.net/photos/2006.02.28.whiney2/images/IMG_2109_jpg.jpg

This is Frank.

really well you age is what ian kennedy's and phil hughes ERA's are.

Youre not as bad as joey from the north end

The Intimidator
08-18-2008, 07:28 PM
ya joey from the north end is the worst. he refuses to listen to reason, calls us members of "loser nation", and thinks that the yankees are better than they are.

RedSoxMike
08-18-2008, 08:43 PM
You're the greatest! Goodbye!

I heard from someone that actually went to the Awards Show two years ago that Frank is not a plant, but a real guy - and he drives and everything...!

The best was when he called the Whiner Line from a payphone and right in the middle of his inane rambling you hear.. "To continue your call please deposit 25 cents".. :laugh:

The Intimidator
08-18-2008, 10:16 PM
hahahahahaha i remember that now. they play that same clip whenever dakota from braintree calls too haha.

soxs2004
08-20-2008, 02:41 PM

What do you guys think I think without a doubt Joey from the northend can be both the funniest and annoying caller of all time on weei. If you get past the fact JOEY is a yankee fan you can hear him attack craig and larry with some humor. :)

soxs2004
08-20-2008, 02:57 PM
ya joey from the north end is the worst. he refuses to listen to reason, calls us members of "loser nation", and thinks that the yankees are better than they are. I AGREE THAT JOEY REFUSES TO LISTEN TO REASON BUT OTHER THEN THE LOSER NATION THING HE SAYS HE STILL CAN BE FUNNY....MUCH BETTER THEN THE OTHER YANKEE CALLERS THE OTHERS TEND TO BE BORING ... AT LEAST JOEY BRINGS PASSION IT MIGHT BE FOR THE WRONG TEAM BUT IT STILL MAKES FOR GOOD RADIO. I CANT STAND CALLERS WHO JUST BRING STATS I LIKE OPINION..

futureheisman
08-20-2008, 04:01 PM
joey from the north end sounds like a guy who doesnt have anything else to do and is live in his parents basement. He sounds like he is on a quart of jack daniels and snorted too much glue and he is about intelligent as a bull moose. He is quite funny hearing him say Loser Nation. i would eat him for breakfast

soxs2004
08-20-2008, 06:14 PM
joey from the north end sounds like a guy who doesnt have anything else to do and is live in his parents basement. He sounds like he is on a quart of jack daniels and snorted too much glue and he is about intelligent as a bull moose. He is quite funny hearing him say Loser Nation. i would eat him for breakfast well you asked who the funniest was.... i have to say joey from northend is...didnt say i ageed with him or that i liked the l o s e r n a t i o n thing .....i just think he can be comical where as the others are quite dull.

soxs2004
08-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Just a guess, but you're talking about Frank, right?

He would be my favorite of the bunch because he does have his moments that make me laugh, unlike Mike and Joey who are just a couple of blowhards. (though to be fair alot of Sox fan regulars on WEEI are the same way) i think with frank its more like your laughing at him instead of with him....its kind of sad that frank a man in his 70 s has to call the radio show every day and every show to get some attention....doesnt he have any grandchildren to play with ??

yanks26titles
08-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Frank is the most pitiful (assuming he isn't a scam Sox fan)
Joey is the most heated and least funny
Mike is the brightest (still that's not saying much), but isn't funny.

But ole x-con Butch was the best and he was active when there was an actual rivalry unlike now when the Yanks have been on their knees since they blew the 3-0 lead in the ALCS almost 4 years ago... Rivalry? Are you kidding me? When butch was alive there was no rivalry, it was one sided 26-0 Yanks were better It is just recent years that it is considered a rivalry both teams have to be somewhat equal to call it that. your redsox teams won nothing before 2004. think a little before you write things like that. the yankees have dominated the redsox for over 80 years

futureheisman
08-20-2008, 07:03 PM
Rivalry? Are you kidding me? When butch was alive there was no rivalry, it was one sided 26-0 Yanks were better It is just recent years that it is considered a rivalry both teams have to be somewhat equal to call it that. your redsox teams won nothing before 2004. think a little before you write things like that. the yankees have dominated the redsox for over 80 years

is this joey from the north end

lil'papi
08-21-2008, 09:04 AM
Rivalry? Are you kidding me? When butch was alive there was no rivalry, it was one sided 26-0 Yanks were better It is just recent years that it is considered a rivalry both teams have to be somewhat equal to call it that. your redsox teams won nothing before 2004. think a little before you write things like that. the yankees have dominated the redsox for over 80 years

How old are you? Yankees sucked for a few of those years , trust me. They were putrid till George bought them and invested three tril.

futureheisman
08-21-2008, 09:21 AM
yank26titles are you joey from the north end

soxs2007
08-21-2008, 09:51 AM
yank26titles are you joey from the north end I dont think Joey can spell. LOL

futureheisman
08-21-2008, 11:34 AM
I dont think Joey can spell. LOL

me either

futureheisman
08-21-2008, 11:41 AM
joey refuses to state the yankees had the biggest choke job in the history of not only baseball but sports. He talks about manny being a cancer how about Giambi pettite clemens etc. who were on the juice explain that to me bloey. The three stooges mike from canton frank from glouster and joey from the north end and also the three biggest d-Bags on the radio. some call mustard and johnson and tell them about this thread.

papajohn
08-21-2008, 11:50 AM

What do you guys think I think there all setups by the station (weei) to bring up ratings to get us all going . Funniest ? I dont know. But I will tell you the most ANNOYING caller is JOEY OF THE NORTH END this guy is a major suckup, always has an excuse for them, never says anything bad even when they suck. Its easy to cheer for a winning team every year Fans like redsox fans are the real fans. NY skankees and there fans like joey are a bunch of loud mouths with low education. SO THERE DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?

papajohn
08-21-2008, 12:03 PM
You Are So Right Futurheisman Joey Is Like Broken Record. The Yankees Had The Biggest Choke And He Refuses To Admit It. Choke Choke Choke

futureheisman
08-21-2008, 12:20 PM
papa john call up weei and tell them about this thread

papajohn
08-21-2008, 12:45 PM

What do you guys think I THINK WEEI LIKES CALLERS LIKE JOEY ITS ALL ABOUT RATINGS HAVE YOU EVER CALLED IN?

papajohn
08-21-2008, 12:50 PM
These guys go out to eat with Joey and Frank Its strange dont you think? I mean there suppose to be a redsox radio show and they go out with redsox bashers like Joey . That just seems wrong

futureheisman
08-21-2008, 02:24 PM
its called the yankee show for a reason

-Lavigne43-
08-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Obviously this can no longer be talked about without fighting