PDA

View Full Version : Game 7 @ Home against the 2nd best team or Game 7 on the Road against the 3rd best

JordansBulls
08-16-2008, 01:39 AM
If you had the option which situation would you rather be in:

Having Game 7 @ Home and playing against the 2nd best team Record Wise (and the defending champion) or Game 7 on the Road against the 3rd best team in the league record wise and (against a team that makes the conference finals regularly)

RocketsRule
08-16-2008, 01:44 AM
That depends, but I guess playing number 2 at home. That really gives boosts to the players, but also depends on the difference in talent level between the two teams. But in most cases I'd take playing the second best team at home.

hyphy king 88
08-16-2008, 01:48 AM
I think i'd rather be facing the 3rd best team and on the road. It puts pressure on them trying to impress their fans and not wanting them to be disappointed. Its gives the away team a little boost wanting to beat them in their own home floor. Saying the 2nd best and the 3rd best doesn't really count in the situation because it can be either a good or bad match for either team.

stawka
08-16-2008, 02:24 AM
It depends who the opposition is really. If it's a team like the Spurs, it doesn't matter if they're playing on the road or at home - they know what to do and they do it. If it's a team not named the Spurs, i'll take option one.

JordansBulls
08-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Seems like most would take the home game, however in either game it doesn't matter because as a fan you would nervous.

Kohaku
08-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Playing at home is always better than on the road.

avsman05
08-16-2008, 04:08 PM
Home crowd home atmosphere I choose home.