PDA

View Full Version : 2010 The Year

SAVAGE CLAW
08-16-2008, 01:18 AM
From the Deep talented FA pool of 2010 Wich Players do you see bouncing somewhere else ? .

Joe Johnson:NO

Marvin Williams:NO

Lebron James: Sure , to NJ or NY, Maybe even L.A.

Dirk Nowitzky: Yes, but im not sure Where.

Rip Hamilton: NO

T-Mac: If he has no ring thats for Sure,Back to Orlando? Toronto?.

Dwayne Wade: Almost sure, he would like Bulls but will end in Ny or Nj ( The one who does not land LB).

Michael Redd: Dont Think So.

Tyson Chandler:Probably Not.

O就eal: I think he will take one last contract somewhere.

Nash:Yes , probably follow Dirk wherever he goes.

Stoudamire:Yes, No point staying in a rebuilding team.

Manu Ginobili: No.

Ray Allen: Of course unless he signs Vets Min.

Bosh: Sure as Hell, he would want to Contend, Rockets?Mavs?Spurs?.

DQL
08-16-2008, 01:42 AM
Joe Johnson: No

Marvin Williams: yes

Lebron James: yes

Dirk Nowitzki: no

Rip Hamilton: yes

T-Mac: yes

Dwyane Wade: no

Michael Redd: no

Tyson Chandler: no

O就eal: will retire

Nash: will retire

Stoudamire: no

Manu Ginobili: no

Ray Allen: probably will retire

Bosh: no

barreleffact
08-16-2008, 03:38 AM
Joe Johnson: No

Marvin Williams: probably not

Lebron James: yes

Dirk Nowitzki: no

Rip Hamilton: doubt it

T-Mac: no, if he cant get out with his current etam, he wont win anywhere else either

Dwyane Wade: no

Michael Redd: i could see him signing elsewhere

Tyson Chandler: no

O就eal: he's greedy. doubt he retires probably kwame browns a small deal

Nash: doesnt he want to own an mls team? but i doubt he retires too. still a lot of money. and dont forget stockton played till like 40

Stoudamire: yes if his team rebuilds...or maybe not. that would mean more money for his contract

Manu Ginobili: no

Ray Allen: no. they'll try to keep their big 3 for a few years. like 5 i think

Bosh: no

Lakerfrk
08-16-2008, 04:10 AM
not every superstar is going to take a pay-cut to win... most wont... so Lebron in LA is not an option... Nash and Nowitzki are going to have a hard time finding one team to go to. ... Amare is YOUNG, he WILL stick around to rebuild.. if they rebuild around him.. Bosh too.... they dont have to contend now. They are the corner-pieces of their respective teams.

dick butane
08-16-2008, 05:11 AM
not every superstar is going to take a pay-cut to win... most wont... so Lebron in LA is not an option... Nash and Nowitzki are going to have a hard time finding one team to go to. ... Amare is YOUNG, he WILL stick around to rebuild.. if they rebuild around him.. Bosh too.... they dont have to contend now. They are the corner-pieces of their respective teams.

Nash and Nowitzki had so much fun playing together in Dallas you'd see them everywhere together. Bars, restaurants, golf courses... everywhere. You'd think they were Matthew McCaunhey and Lance Armstrong... only less queer. I think Nash is ready to drop down to a mid-level if Dirk lands on a strong team that had a solid enough point guard to split minutes. Maybe even to play a 6th man role. If Shaq and Nash leave Phoenix. Amare won't have to wait long for a rebuilding they'll have money to spend coming out their ears.

hockeypro68
08-16-2008, 05:18 AM
From the Deep talented FA pool of 2010 Wich Players do you see bouncing somewhere else ? .

I hope he comes to LA SOOOOO Bad. :pray:

Hellcrooner
08-16-2008, 11:09 AM
I could see Lebron Landing in L.A if Kutchap is able to convince Lebron to wait until 2011 (he has a player option to add 1 year in the Cavs) .

By then KObe and Pau expire, so they could make an arrangemente where KObe and Pau take hugue paycuts to allow them to get Lebron.

Hellcrooner
08-16-2008, 11:10 AM
Oh and i could see Nash and Dirk joining Dantoni in NY

torontosports10
08-16-2008, 11:37 AM
I think we all know LBJ will be going to NY or NJ.

And personally i see Bosh signing another contract with Toronto, He is the man there and knows it and the team will only get better. I really hope Bargs has a big 3rd year tho.

Imagine if we had Roy tho

Oneal
Bosh
Moon
Roy
Calderon

:drool:

FromDallas
08-16-2008, 11:46 AM
Oh and i could see Nash and Dirk joining Dantoni in NY

I wouldn't be so sure. When the Mavs were looking for a coach Dirk made it a point to tell everyone he could that he did not want D'Antoni to coach the Mavs. Not because his system isn't fun but Dirk knows that D'Antoni's system will likely never win a title. Dirk wants to win.

As a Mavs fan I would not be suprised if Dirk did leave. Kidd's contract will be off the books, and with Dirk's contract coming off the books the Mavs could actually be players in free agency that year and would LOVE to make a play for one of the top free agents. Bosh would be my choice considering he's from Dallas.

There's a slight possability that Dirk could be signed and traded to the Raps for Bosh if both players want to leave. Nash could then be signed as a backup to Calderon and the Raps would still be contenders.

Dirty Dirk41
08-16-2008, 12:00 PM
Joe Johnson:YES. Hes showed hes a top SG, he wants 2 win and wont win a thing in ATL.

Marvin Williams:YES

Lebron James: Nets.

Dirk Nowitzky: No. Cuban will pay this man.

Rip Hamilton: YES. Pistons will be a different team in a few years.

T-Mac: Not to sure. I Could see him trying to play for another contender.

Dwayne Wade: NO. Hell get paid in Miami, plus he has a ring and they have, beasley, Marion(who will likely be gone after this season) and look like and up an coming team.

Michael Redd: Yes. I think his time with the Bucks will end.

Tyson Chandler:No. He is not leaving Chris Paul

O就eal: No

Nash: NO

Stoudamire:No.

Manu Ginobili: Yes

Ray Allen: Yes. Boston will use Allens money to sign a younger player.

Bosh: Yes. He isnt winning anything playing for the raptors Hes tooo good to not be contending for championships

_Sn1P3r_
08-16-2008, 12:03 PM
I think we all know LBJ will be going to NY or NJ.

And personally i see Bosh signing another contract with Toronto, He is the man there and knows it and the team will only get better. I really hope Bargs has a big 3rd year tho.

Imagine if we had Roy tho

Oneal
Bosh
Moon
Roy
Calderon

:drool:

I would love that.

jacquewho?
08-16-2008, 01:55 PM

Dwayne Wade: Almost sure, he would like Bulls but will end in Ny or Nj ( The one who does not land LB).

if the hawks don't do better this year or next (i don't think so), there is no way JJ stays with the Hawks. It's such a bad franchsie to be with honestly. And if JJ leaves, expect Marvin to leave as well. Or vice versa.

If the Redd/Jefferson tandem doesn't work out, then expect Michael Redd to leave. I thought they would make some noise this year with Mo-Redd-RJ, but i guess not now.

Amare will hit FA if Suns don't do some serious damage this year in the playoffs.

I think Bosh and O'Neal (did you mean jermaine or shaq?) will stay, but it depends on how this season goes and if oneal is actually healthy.

FromDallas
08-16-2008, 02:07 PM
Dirk Nowitzky: No. Cuban will pay this man.

You're assuming that Cuban will still own the Mavs in 2010. If his group wins out in the purchase of the Cubs I fully expect Cuban to sell the Mavs. His first few years with the Mavs he continuously said that it would not be fair to the Mavs for him to own another major sports franchise. He's said that in order for his team to succeed his needs to put everything he's got into the franchise. If his group is awarded the Cubs he will want to be a hands on owner (which will be great for the Cubs) as he is in Dallas. Baseball is his 1st passion and I don't think he would would think it would be fair to not be able to give his all to the Mavs.

If the Mavs don't win a title in the next 2 years (which doesn't appear very likely that they will) they will need to seriously consider rebuilding the franchise. Dirk will still be in his prime and will give the Mavs the best shot at rebuilding the franchise (by way of sign & trade).

I wanted to make a comment on Joe Johnson as well ... if the Hawks are out of playoff contention by the trading deadline I would be suprised if Johnson is not traded. He's not going to resign with the Hawks (if they are not playoff contenders) and several top tier teams would love to have him on their roster.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
08-16-2008, 04:22 PM
LeBron will be locked up after this season, Cavaliers still have a few big trades up their sleeve.

Mo Williams in my opinion increases his chance of staying in Cleveland to 90%, but you guys probably won't agree because you will believe the media for the most part.

23LBJCleBrowns
08-16-2008, 10:59 PM
LeBron is not leaving. its in two years that he becomes a free agent. I think that if we dont make the playoffs this year he will leave, but what are the chances of that. Getting Mo Williams is a big factor for him to stay, and Quote me when I say this "LeBron is NEVER leaving Cleveland!"

Danny Ferry has a few more trades to pull for a championship for lebron so get ready...

SAVAGE CLAW
08-16-2008, 11:17 PM
Cleveland should try to bring Melo since Denver is toying with the idea of trading him, that would be a good team to watch.

Spurred1
08-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Denver's not going to get rid of Melo-they'd probably rather unload Iverson. Melo's young, so the Nuggets need to rebuild around him.

Chicagofaithful
08-16-2008, 11:33 PM
mark my words... d wade to Chicago, even though we need a post presence and not another guard

theimortalone
08-17-2008, 01:32 AM

Its pronounced Stoudemire fyi btw. And yes he will resign. Phoenix is his home. He is not going anywhere. He has said it himself that he loves it in Phoenix. Not going anywhere!

theimortalone
08-17-2008, 01:37 AM
I could see Lebron Landing in L.A if Kutchap is able to convince Lebron to wait until 2011 (he has a player option to add 1 year in the Cavs) .

By then KObe and Pau expire, so they could make an arrangemente where KObe and Pau take hugue paycuts to allow them to get Lebron.

Your dreaming. It wont happen. Kobe will never ever take a paycut. You can keep on dreaming friend.

Hellcrooner
08-17-2008, 02:39 AM
Well, then stick to the same plan, make lebron wait one more year, let Kobe and Gasol expire and sign a lower contract, Gasol will for sure, Kobe does not want to? well here is your hat mr 34 years old thats the door make sure you dont kick your butt on it while the new Fridge Lebron 25 makes the team.