PDA

View Full Version : Reminder!!:PSD Fantasy Legue Draft in 2 Days

Tmac416
08-15-2008, 03:54 PM
Remeber everyone that our draft is THIS SUNDAY at 2:00. After months of waiting tis time. BE there or be auoto picked!

Thatruth32
08-15-2008, 04:07 PM
yea i was just going to say i have to drop out.... our league has so many guys i know its not going to mess anything up.... I just got asked to play in 3 money leagues... so this would be my 6th league thats just a lil to much for me fellas....... im going to go in and remove my self rite now.. so someone else can take my spot...

9erlakesdodgers
08-15-2008, 04:33 PM
that is THA TRUTH. this league will be all about depth and sleepers, i mean look at how many we have in the league. i hope i dont get like 11th pick.

Mystic Niner
08-15-2008, 05:23 PM
yea i was just going to say i have to drop out.... our league has so many guys i know its not going to mess anything up.... I just got asked to play in 3 money leagues... so this would be my 6th league thats just a lil to much for me fellas....... im going to go in and remove my self rite now.. so someone else can take my spot...

If you remove yourself with a replacement we wont be able to play, It states we cant play with odd number teams

Thatruth32
08-15-2008, 05:27 PM
o damn... ummm well im not trying to mess it up for anybody else... if you guys cant find someone else to play ill just sign back up and just let the auto draft for me... i would just have thought that it wouldnt have been a problem to find someone who didnt wanna play... last thing im trying to do is not let u guys play... i just know with so many leagues there is only so much i can do and didnt wanna just be in a league im not going to show much love so u guys let me know...

Mystic Niner
08-15-2008, 05:28 PM
Remeber everyone that our draft is THIS SUNDAY at 2:00. After months of waiting tis time. BE there or be auoto picked!

FYI, there are 24 time zones. I havnt been on the west coast in many many years. 2pm PST = 5pm EST.

This was a problem b4 the league started, no one used time zones when stating the time they wanted

Tmac416
08-15-2008, 06:17 PM
yea thats my only complaint that there are way to mmany people/

i started up the espn and its only gonna be 10 team league. theres about 7 spots available. let me know if your interested

Tmac416
08-15-2008, 06:22 PM
FYI, there are 24 time zones. I havnt been on the west coast in many many years. 2pm PST = 5pm EST.

This was a problem b4 the league started, no one used time zones when stating the time they wanted

how about FYI, the niners are on the WEST COAST just like 97% of their fans are. yea we actualy ment 2:00 pm austarilian time lol so to me, just using simple logic, would assume that the draft for the niners would be in west coast time since thats were thier fans and team is located. if i singed up for a new york jets draft, i wouldnt wonder if it was central or alaska. lol it has never ever been a problem. come on

Thatruth32
08-15-2008, 06:32 PM
yea thats my only complaint that there are way to mmany people/

i started up the espn and its only gonna be 10 team league. theres about 7 spots available. let me know if your interested

yea thats was my thinking too... 8-10 is good i even played in 12 but this seems like way to many people .. i never knew it was that many people i just signed up and there was only a few now i looked and it was like wow im good lol...

9ersnation
08-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Yea, ill have to be autopicked. I dont get off until 4pm so ill miss 2 hours. Hopefully ill make it for the later rounds?:mad:

Mystic Niner
08-16-2008, 11:42 PM
STILL Need to FIND A REPLACEMENT or we cant start!!!!!

mac scootch
08-17-2008, 03:11 PM
We can start still. It will give people byes. And at draft time, I'll be watching Tropic Thunder. lol. have fun.

Mystic Niner
08-17-2008, 03:30 PM
We can start still. It will give people byes. And at draft time, I'll be watching Tropic Thunder. lol. have fun.

Bullet number 3 Under League notes on top of the PAGE-

Your Head-to-Head league will not be able to start the season if it contains an odd number of teams

And if you look at the schedule NOT everyone gets a buy, im one of the teams that doesnt say bye int he schedule, I play 13 teams.......

So lets hope we can draft and the new guy gets the left overs,

Lincoln Logs
08-17-2008, 04:41 PM
Hey guys i dropped so that there's an even 18 teams. I don't have time to do the draft, have a couple other leagues going, and it didn't seem like we were going to get an even 20. So I decided to drop to let everyone else enjoy themselves, its not a big deal to me. Have fun!

DownSouth49er
08-17-2008, 05:04 PM
what's with this fantasy thing........i saw someone posted saying that the draft is at 2, so im thinkin 5 east coast time, and when i tried signing in it gave me some error message that the group is not in pre-draft mode....what's the deal

DownSouth49er
08-17-2008, 05:09 PM
nevermind, got it

9erlakesdodgers
08-19-2008, 04:29 AM
10 team leagues are awful, no skill is involved and its mostly lucky because of the availability of players out there, every team is stacked on and off the bench and having that luxury screws people up week in and week out on who to sit and who to start. Last year i played in a 10 person team and my team was :
Derek Anderson
Stephen Jackson
Brian Westbrook
Dwayne Bowe
Reggie Wayne
Torry Holt
Tony Gonzalez
Crosby
Tampas Def

AND I GOT 9TH!!!! It was a joke and doesnt really test your drafting skills, then i have people like Mcnabb, edge, alexander, branch, olson on the bench with many free agents. Its weak and all luck, an injury doesnt mean anything, a sleeper doesnt mean anything.

DownSouth49er
08-26-2008, 01:48 AM
I have a question for mac scootch, or anyone that can help....one of my DE's was Osi Umenyiroa...and I saw on the yahoo fantasy sports where they said 4234 teams have dropped him after the injury....can I do the same and add someone in his place, or move someone from the bench to replace him?...and then add somone to my bench?....is that possible or is it too late?...because i have quite a few DE's on my bench....my DE's are Osi Umenyiroa, Aaron Kampman, Jason Taylor, Kyle Vanden Bosch(bench), Shaun Philips(bench), Greg Ellis(bench), Adalius Thomas(bench), and Justin Tuck(bench)

DownSouth49er
08-26-2008, 02:37 AM
well i think i figured it out.....i dropped Osi and moved Vanden Bosch into his spot, and now i have one open roster spot....i think i need another wideout because I don't know if chad is going to be effective with his injury....i think i'll wait until the preseason and the final cuts are done before i add someone else....where is NinerNation and can i get Brady, lol