PDA

View Full Version : Whose Your Cub?

Sheffies Chef
08-15-2008, 03:38 PM
No, not the Cubbies of Chicago, but who's your minor league Tiger(s)?

For me, Wilkin Ramirez, the kid is DOMINATING and could be our future left fielder with pop, glove, and speed in his arsenal.

mark1125
08-15-2008, 05:30 PM
No, not the Cubbies of Chicago, but who's your minor league Tiger(s)?

For me, Wilkin Ramirez, the kid is DOMINATING and could be our future left fielder with pop, glove, and speed in his arsenal.

I like Wilkin a lot, but the guy that really has me anxious is Porcello.

Sheffies Chef
08-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Yea, Porc should be great. Beyond great even...

... Super Great!

DetTigers
08-15-2008, 11:15 PM
I really like Wilkin Ramirez also and think he can be very good maybe he will have a chance to get on the team next year or maybe even start for us in left field hes a beast. My favorite minor leaguer is Clete Thomas although he has spent time with the Tigers and will probably be back up again soon. Hes not a greedy player and plays the game the right way and will be a very reliable player for the Tigers.

DamusFucious777
08-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Justin Henry -- West Michigan Whitecaps
Ryan Strieby -- Lakeland Flying Tigers
Casey Fien -- Erie Seawolves
Blane Neal -- Toledo Mudhens

stanpapi
08-16-2008, 02:56 PM
I have a soft spot for Hessman, but the Ks are too much to take. I have been extremely impressed with Clete Thomas. I have no doubt he will be a bonafide major-leaguer if the Tigers to find a way to bugger him up (and don't put it past them). And I like Clevlen very much, but I don't know where he's going.

Bondomania
08-17-2008, 12:57 AM
aside from the obvious.. (porcello, Iorg).. i would have to say Guillermo Moscoso, he k's dudes like it's nothing.. and also Ryan Strieby.. and then my other is Luis Salas (GCL)

Epic89
08-20-2008, 01:27 AM
Porcello- one day will pair with JV for a FORMIDABLE 1-2 punch