PDA

View Full Version : Could of/would of/should of

Pakfan4Life
08-14-2008, 04:54 PM
This years draft was an interesting draft for the packers in my opinion. Which got me thinking: How many time have we had a player in a position of need waiting at our pick only to be passed on.
For example:
2008 Draft - Kenny Phillips S (instead we trade down):cry:
2007 Draft - Greg Olson/Leon Hall (instead we draft Harrell):mad:

Can anyone remember other times has this happened and what the packers GM did instead?

ugottabjoshinme
08-14-2008, 05:08 PM
I have two but they are a little bit different. Mine are players of the correct position but the wrong player. These two stick out in my mind beacause it is who I thought should have been drafted when the picks were made (not looking back in heinsight)

Robert Ferguson instead of Chris Chambers
Ahmad Carrol instead of Chris Gamble

ugottabjoshinme
08-14-2008, 05:13 PM
i wouldnt judge the kenny phillips move yet since we dont know how nelson will turn out. Also, we are ok at saftey right now with collins, rouse, and bigby

favreisright
08-14-2008, 06:13 PM
tony m over barry sanders, vonnie holliday over moss, tt wasnt even here for those but i fully blame both on him

wissportsfan
08-14-2008, 06:23 PM
This years draft was an interesting draft for the packers in my opinion. Which got me thinking: How many time have we had a player in a position of need waiting at our pick only to be passed on.
For example:
2008 Draft - Kenny Phillips S (instead we trade down):cry:
2007 Draft - Greg Olson/Leon Hall (instead we draft Harrell):mad:

Can anyone remember other times has this happened and what the packers GM did instead?

I'm not a big fan of Kenny Phillips. I think he was a bit overrated, plus I think Rouse and Bigby will be fine. I don't see a need a S when he wouldn't get any playing time at all. I'm fine with picking Jordy. He's a real good player, and I got high expectations for him. I actually liked our last years draft for the most part. Wasn't a big fan of the Brohm pick but whatever it happens.

I was pretty upset about the Harrell pick last year mostly because he's injury prone and doesn't seem dedicated. I still don't like but I really didn't want Olson or Hall either last year. I was more of a Meacham fan. It's easy to look back now though and say we should've done this or that.

socalpkrbkr
08-14-2008, 06:31 PM
tony m over barry sanders, vonnie holliday over moss, tt wasnt even here for those but i fully blame both on him

I dont think WR was a major need at that time. As it turns out that wouldnt be the last time that we decided to pass on him. :(

B Sanders.... no comment.

It's so easy to say yeah we should have drafted Moss over Holliday or ugh, Sanders over Mandarich.

newdude
08-14-2008, 07:07 PM
I regretted who we picked 24th in the 2005 draft, we could've drafted Mike Patterson or Heath Miller instead :cry:

:D I am JOKING, so don't jump on me, but yeah those previously mentioned picks are hurtful. Imagined if we had Sanders, Moss, and Favre in the same team, that would've godly.

BrewCityBuck
08-14-2008, 07:59 PM
We're fine at safety, why do so many brain-dead Packers fans still think it's a need. :rolleyes:

PackAttack09
08-14-2008, 08:28 PM
these people are so smart we need to make them the GM of the packers. It would consist of going to brett and say "OMG brett i love you so much what do you want me to do?..... realy ok i'll get him if you promise to be my friend" cuz that's what running a team in the NFL is all about.

no really he probably also was pissed when we traded down in the 2nd round of the 2005 draft to pass on chad jackson and get greg jennings...

XJW18
08-14-2008, 08:50 PM
i wouldnt judge the kenny phillips move yet since we dont know how nelson will turn out. Also, we are ok at saftey right now with collins, rouse, and bigby

ya, were fine at Safety

newdude
08-14-2008, 08:54 PM
We're fine at safety, why do so many brain-dead Packers fans still think it's a need. :rolleyes:

That's their opinion and just bcuz they believe we should improve at safety doesn't make them brain-dead, get off ur high horse:rolleyes:

these people are so smart we need to make them the GM of the packers. It would consist of going to brett and say "OMG brett i love you so much what do you want me to do?..... realy ok i'll get him if you promise to be my friend" cuz that's what running a team in the NFL is all about.

no really he probably also was pissed when we traded down in the 2nd round of the 2005 draft to pass on chad jackson and get greg jennings...

WTH? I didn't see any posts that went "OMGZZZZ WEZ NEEDA GET ALL THEZE PPLZZ FOR LORDZ FAVRE." Again, like Brew,get off ur high horse. They r just discussing:eyebrow:

hawkeye
08-15-2008, 09:56 AM

You need to get over yourself. I mean really, let it go like we Anti-Teds have. We are in full support of Rodgers and behind this team. It's people like you that continue this crap and make us NOT forget about some of TT's questionable moves/non moves.

I would have traded up last year for Patrick Willis or Leron Landry. Instead we have Justine Harrell. That ofcourse would have taken stones and a brain to have done so.

Hindsight is meaningless. We are what we are whether we agree or disagree with the buffoon GM.

Grigbay Packer
08-15-2008, 10:20 AM
I have two but they are a little bit different. Mine are players of the correct position but the wrong player. These two stick out in my mind beacause it is who I thought should have been drafted when the picks were made (not looking back in heinsight)

Robert Ferguson instead of Chris Chambers
Ahmad Carrol instead of Chris Gamble

Totally agree with these two...

frankie290
08-15-2008, 11:10 AM
1) Everyone on this thread would have drafted Mandarich in 1989
2) But what about Brent Fullwood #4 in 1987, even that was a reach, by the way Rod Woodson went six picks later
3) Someone is complaining we took Ferguson in 2001 ahead of Chambers, but they forgot to mention our first round pick was Jamal Reynolds at #10, we could have had Chad Johnson at #36
4) And in 1992 taking Terrell Buckley #5 when we could have had - fill in the blank.
Oh by the way, what do all these picks have in common. Ted Thompson was not part of any of them.

hawkeye
08-15-2008, 11:31 AM
2) But what about Brent Fullwood #4 in 1987, even that was a reach, by the way Rod Woodson went six picks later
3) Someone is complaining we took Ferguson in 2001 ahead of Chambers, but they forgot to mention our first round pick was Jamal Reynolds at #10, we could have had Chad Johnson at #36
4) And in 1992 taking Terrell Buckley #5 when we could have had - fill in the blank.
Oh by the way, what do all these picks have in common. Ted Thompson was not part of any of them.

How convenient of you to forget Justine Harrell - this generation's Mandarich.

newdude
08-15-2008, 12:18 PM

Why bring that up? No one was dissing TT, I don't get why some of u just imply some posts as anti-TT. Pulling stuff out of no where.

iam brett favre
08-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Ahmad Carrol pick in general was horrible..

iam brett favre
08-15-2008, 12:34 PM
I think I saw a list, look at all the steals TT got in the 6th round alone

socalpkrbkr
08-15-2008, 01:00 PM
I didn't think it was that bad at the time.:shrug:

I think I saw a list, look at all the steals TT got in the 6th round alone
I would like to.... so where's the list?

frankie290
08-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Hawkeye,

I didn't conveniently forget Justin, you and I just obviously disagree on what is and is not a bust.

For the record, I believe a true bust is a top#10 pick who has been in the league for at least 5 years.

That's how I came up with my list - be it right, wrong or indifferent.

Cheers! - and I didn't like the Harrell pick either

iam brett favre
08-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Noteable Round 5th round or later:
Johnny Jolly
Korey Hall
Mason Crosby
Juinius Coston
Tony Moll
Will Blackmon
DeShawn Wynn
Desmond Bishop

Ok.. maybe not as good as I thought, but still pretty solid lol

iam brett favre
08-15-2008, 01:14 PM
And how can you say Harrell is already a bust? Its far too early.

newdude
08-15-2008, 01:19 PM

Maybe it is too early, but since when was Harrell healthy for a majority of a football season?

And btw, why double post twice in the same page?

iam brett favre
08-15-2008, 01:20 PM
He was a rookie last year.. lets not act like he's a 10 year veteran

newdude
08-15-2008, 01:29 PM
He was a rookie last year.. lets not act like he's a 10 year veteran

I'm not referring to him as a ten year vet, but I was also referring to his pro and college years.

Look at this:

"Harrell's injury woes date all the way to high school, where he battled shin splints and had a bad lower back. At Tennessee, Harrell underwent surgery for shin splints on his right leg in 2003 and missed more than half of spring practice that year. That August, Harrell broke a bone in his right ankle and missed the first five games of the season.

Harrell missed two games in 2004 with a right ankle sprain, and then went injury free in 2005. But in Tennessee's second game of the 2006 season, Harrell suffered a torn biceps injury. He tried to play the following week against Florida, and then opted for season-ending surgery.

Harrell didn't take part in any contact drills during Green Bay's post-draft minicamps and organized team activities last year because of that same biceps injury. Then he missed five games during the 2007 regular season with an ankle injury." --JSonline.com

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=758023

Not hating on the guy, but it is right for ppl to question his bust status.

socalpkrbkr
08-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Noteable Round 5th round or later:
Johnny Jolly
Korey Hall
Mason Crosby
Juinius Coston
Tony Moll
Will Blackmon
DeShawn Wynn
Desmond Bishop

Ok.. maybe not as good as I thought, but still pretty solid lol

Half of that list might not even be a part of this team this year. :eyebrow:

socalpkrbkr
08-15-2008, 01:51 PM
I guess it depends on what you personally consider a "bust" to be. Does hawkeye expect the 16th pick in the first round to perform at some sort of level from the get go? I would say yes, as do I and everyone else I hope. He hasn't been able to play because of injury. To me a bust is a player who just sucks. You have these high hopes for a player and he just doesn't live up to them, BUST. Harrell cant even get on the field long enough to be classified as such. To me he was a bad pick because of his past with injuries not to mention I didn't think we needed to draft a DT at the time. I'm not ready to call him a bust just yet but I will call him a major disappointment.

why double post twice in the same page?
It's called post padding

newdude
08-15-2008, 02:22 PM
I guess it depends on what you personally consider a "bust" to be. Does hawkeye expect the 16th pick in the first round to perform at some sort of level from the get go? I would say yes, as do I and everyone else I hope. He hasn't been able to play because of injury. To me a bust is a player who just sucks. You have these high hopes for a player and he just doesn't live up to them, BUST. Harrell cant even get on the field long enough to be classified as such. To me he was a bad pick because of his past with injuries not to mention I didn't think we needed to draft a DT at the time. I'm not ready to call him a bust just yet but I will call him a major disappointment.

Agreed

It's called post padding

Post padding is annoying though, to me, if done more than once on the same page:D

hawkeye
08-15-2008, 02:52 PM

It's called post padding

Thanks Socal, you took the words out of my mouth. At this point Jamal Reynolds career is more distinctive than Harrell's. The worst pick of TT's life. That said, I think he has done fair in his drafts. I wish he would draft more on need though. I won't comment on his snoozing the FA though - or did i just do so inadvertantly?

Concerning Harrell and drafting of need. Imagine if we had kept Corey Williams and moved up to get Landry instead of Harrell. Then we wouldn't have drafted Rouse (who I do like) and woudn't still be trying to find ways to get him on the field too. Alas, it is what it is. Williams will thrive in Cleveland, Harrell will spend more time on the DL than the D-Line, and Landry is a ProBowler.

wissportsfan
08-15-2008, 02:53 PM

Jamaal Reynolds was worse IMO

Packerbacker
08-15-2008, 02:58 PM
We're fine at safety but could've been better had Ted not traded Darren Sharper. Guy has gone to the pro bowl every year since we let him go. I could be wrong but I know it's atleast 2 out of the 3 years since going to the queens

wissportsfan
08-15-2008, 03:02 PM
We're fine at safety but could've been better had Ted not traded Darren Sharper. Guy has gone to the pro bowl every year since we let him go. I could be wrong but I know it's atleast 2 out of the 3 years since going to the queens

If Rouse contines his play he'll be just as good if not better than Sharper. He seems to get a pick every time he plays, and we all know that 6-4 frame can lay the lumber too.

hawkeye
08-15-2008, 03:29 PM
If Rouse contines his play he'll be just as good if not better than Sharper. He seems to get a pick every time he plays, and we all know that 6-4 frame can lay the lumber too.

I like Rouse a lot, but I just don't think that at his size he can run well enough. The cat has a nose for the ball for sure. I would love to see him converted to OLB. He's just as big if not bigger than Derrick Brooks.

socalpkrbkr
08-15-2008, 03:33 PM
Thanks Socal, you took the words out of my mouth. At this point Jamal Reynolds career is more distinctive than Harrell's. The worst pick of TT's life. That said, I think he has done fair in his drafts. I wish he would draft more on need though. I won't comment on his snoozing the FA though - or did i just do so inadvertantly?

Concerning Harrell and drafting of need. Imagine if we had kept Corey Williams and moved up to get Landry instead of Harrell. Then we wouldn't have drafted Rouse (who I do like) and woudn't still be trying to find ways to get him on the field too. Alas, it is what it is. Williams will thrive in Cleveland, Harrell will spend more time on the DL than the D-Line, and Landry is a ProBowler.

Harrell pick = :shrug: :bang:
I would agree he has done a fair job with his drafts. I'm just disappointed with his first round picks. (AJ not included) Not the positions I thought he would've picked at all. FA has been a joke, no new news there. Speaking of moving up in the draft, has TT ever moved up in the first round including his Seattle days as well? Yeah, it would sure be nice if Collins could figure out how to play corner, that way we wouldn’t have that problem of figuring out how to get Rouse on the field. That whole Williams thing just bugs the **** out of me. No reason to make that move. We were fine at that spot and then he drafts a DT and has to make room for him so we get rid of Williams. So frustrating! I don’t think he planned on Harrell being worthless but surely someone on the draft team had to of known about his tendency to get hurt year after year. Are we guilty of poor communication or did TT decide this is the move I'm making regardless?

socalpkrbkr
08-15-2008, 03:35 PM
I like Rouse a lot, but I just don't think that at his size he can run well enough. The cat has a nose for the ball for sure. I would love to see him converted to OLB. He's just as big if not bigger than Derrick Brooks.

What do you think about the 3-4. We're really deep at LB. It's too late to switch now but we did give it a go the other night. With the line getting thin maybe we'll see it a little more.

newdude
08-15-2008, 03:59 PM
Sry to bump in, but I'm not sure about our D-line in the 3-4. Can Pickett be the true stuffing NT of the interior? Can Kampman and Jenkins handle being in the 3-4 technique or r they just good in a 4-3? Can our Lbs handle it? Look at Vilma, a beast in 4-3 but bad in 3-4. And we don't have a pure pass rushers like some of the great 3-4 teams, like Merriman, Ware, etc.

socalpkrbkr
08-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Sry to bump in, but I'm not sure about our D-line in the 3-4. Can Pickett be the true stuffing NT of the interior? Can Kampman and Jenkins handle being in the 3-4 technique or r they just good in a 4-3? Can our Lbs handle it? Look at Vilma, a beast in 4-3 but bad in 3-4. And we don't have a pure pass rushers like some of the great 3-4 teams, like Merriman, Ware, etc.

Better than talking to myself, LOL. Yeah I'm not sure that we could switch it over completely with the personnel we currently have. I do think we could use it though in stretches as a change of pace. We're just so deep at LB I feel like that talent would be wasted.

hawkeye
08-15-2008, 04:21 PM
What do you think about the 3-4. We're really deep at LB. It's too late to switch now but we did give it a go the other night. With the line getting thin maybe we'll see it a little more.

Not so sure about the 3-4. Maybe to mix things up a little. We've got some LB's that can apply pressure. I just see Rouse as a Cato June / Derrick Brooks kinda guy. I think we need more overall speed on the field. The D-line does concern me right now.

newdude
08-15-2008, 04:28 PM
Better than talking to myself, LOL. Yeah I'm not sure that we could switch it over completely with the personnel we currently have. I do think we could use it though in stretches as a change of pace. We're just so deep at LB I feel like that talent would be wasted.

Yeah, I agree with u and Hawkeye about the change of pace, bcuz that's one of the things that killed us last year. That's what a good D will do, change their schemes to make it unpredictable. We should used a 3-4 sometimes on blitz packages to surprise the other team on passing downs maybe:D

socalpkrbkr
08-15-2008, 04:33 PM
Do you guys think we'll start blitzing in a more conventional manner or what? I mean actually bringing some heat vs the zone blitzes that we seemed to run so many of.

hawkeye
08-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Do you guys think we'll start blitzing in a more conventional manner or what? I mean actually bringing some heat vs the zone blitzes that we seemed to run so many of.

We HAVE TO BLITZ MORE! Eli should have spent the afternoon picking ice from his butt.

socalpkrbkr
08-15-2008, 04:47 PM
We HAVE TO BLITZ MORE! Eli should have spent the afternoon picking ice from his butt.

No doubt! That's what I hear the plan is. Im just wondering if we're actually going to bring it and not **** around with "cute" zone blitzes.

newdude
08-15-2008, 05:23 PM
We really have to bring pressure this upcoming season or the other Manning will obliterate us if we gave him time. and other qbs too of course.

LegendsNeverDie
08-16-2008, 12:45 AM
I'm not referring to him as a ten year vet, but I was also referring to his pro and college years.

Look at this:

"Harrell's injury woes date all the way to high school, where he battled shin splints and had a bad lower back. At Tennessee, Harrell underwent surgery for shin splints on his right leg in 2003 and missed more than half of spring practice that year. That August, Harrell broke a bone in his right ankle and missed the first five games of the season.

Harrell missed two games in 2004 with a right ankle sprain, and then went injury free in 2005. But in Tennessee's second game of the 2006 season, Harrell suffered a torn biceps injury. He tried to play the following week against Florida, and then opted for season-ending surgery.

Harrell didn't take part in any contact drills during Green Bay's post-draft minicamps and organized team activities last year because of that same biceps injury. Then he missed five games during the 2007 regular season with an ankle injury." --JSonline.com

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=758023

Not hating on the guy, but it is right for ppl to question his bust status.

I don't even feel like its a bust looking at his history. It just seemed like a mindless pick. I'm not surprised at all he's constantly hurt. I wish him well though it must be frustrating.

wissportsfan
08-16-2008, 02:51 AM

As far as speed I'm not to concerned with it. I think about it this way, Collins has aton of speed. That is pretty much all he has and look how far that is going. Bigby doesn't have great speed but he seems to be around the ball alot and knows how to take angles. Taking great angles is half of the S job, something Collins never figured out.

As far as the 3-4, I have mentioned this a couple years back I think before we got Hawk. At the time it sounded like a good idea because then we would find a spot for some guys like Reynolds and KGB but as of right now I don't think it would be a good idea. Kampman needs to be on a 4-3 to make others around him better, if he's playing DE on a 3-4 he'll get doubled all night long. At least with a 4-3 he wouldn't get doubled as much and when he does it creates 1 on 1 for others. Pickett isn't ideal for 3-4 NT. Jenkins wouldn't be a bad 3-4 DE. The one player that would trive I think would be Poppinga as a 3-4 OLB. That would allow him to be the mad animal that he is.

iam brett favre
08-16-2008, 10:55 AM
Give Harrell at least another year before we say he is a bust.

packerfan4life
08-16-2008, 11:48 AM
It's easy to go back in time and say you could have taken someone instead of someone else in the draft.

BrewCityBuck
08-16-2008, 01:41 PM
That's their opinion and just bcuz they believe we should improve at safety doesn't make them brain-dead, get off ur high horse:rolleyes:

Oh please, if my statement makes me 'up on a high horse', than Hawkeye and some of the others on this board are 'up on pluto'.

Truth is, anyone that thought we needed to pick Kenny Phillips doesn't understand our situation at safety, and thus is an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

newdude
08-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Oh please, if my statement makes me 'up on a high horse', than Hawkeye and some of the others on this board are 'up on pluto'.

Truth is, anyone that thought we needed to pick Kenny Phillips doesn't understand our situation at safety, and thus is an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

U complain in other threads that once u posted something against Favre others bash u for it, and that's basically what u r doing too. U call ppl barin-dead and an idiot.

Our safety situation is not perfect, they believe Phillips might make it even better and they have a right to believe that. Instead of having a good input in the discussion, u resort to name-calling. Wow, is that what we call a hypocrite.:eyebrow:

bucksbeat
08-17-2008, 06:36 AM
Looking at Ted Thompson's board, is there any question about him selecting Harrell?

*Wore Reggie White's #92 at Tennessee
*Wifes name is Barbie

Wouldn't you have drafted him to? :cool:

Urbs
08-17-2008, 01:28 PM

HAHA ok, did you see the game last night?? I LOVE Atari Bigby, but his coverage skills are pretty mediocre at best. Nick Collins?? Sheesh, that guy cant cover at all or tackle.. Atleast bigby can put guys on their butts. Did you see any Packer games last year? Were definitely not 'fine' at safety. Do you even know what a safety does?? :rolleyes:

Urbs
08-17-2008, 01:39 PM
Harrell pick = :shrug: :bang:
I would agree he has done a fair job with his drafts. I'm just disappointed with his first round picks. (AJ not included) Not the positions I thought he would've picked at all. FA has been a joke, no new news there. Speaking of moving up in the draft, has TT ever moved up in the first round including his Seattle days as well? Yeah, it would sure be nice if Collins could figure out how to play corner, that way we wouldn’t have that problem of figuring out how to get Rouse on the field. That whole Williams thing just bugs the **** out of me. No reason to make that move. We were fine at that spot and then he drafts a DT and has to make room for him so we get rid of Williams. So frustrating! I don’t think he planned on Harrell being worthless but surely someone on the draft team had to of known about his tendency to get hurt year after year. Are we guilty of poor communication or did TT decide this is the move I'm making regardless?

I cant stand TT, I dont like anything he has done.. It just seems like he picks players and then just crosses his fingers, and holds his breath.. As far as someone on the draft team knowing about Harrels injuries.. EVERYONE DID. It was one of the first things they talked about on espn after the pick was made. I hated that pick then, I hate it now. Im sooo happy I boo'd that idiot at the draft party that year..

Ryan Diesel
08-17-2008, 06:09 PM
I think maybe Harrell just isn't "in the right mind set" to be a productive player on our football team.

I was noticing the debate over who was a worse pick, Ahmad Carrol or Jamal Reynolds. You could say Reynolds because he was drafted 10th overall, but I kinda think Carrol was worse for the team. Ok neither one ever did anything good at all for the Packers. Reynolds never even got off the stationary bike, he never screwed us over in the games. Carrol got burned play after play. The only time he didn't get totally roasted, he got flagged. Reynolds was just a waste of a pick, Carrol was a waste of a pick and cost us games.

hawkeye
08-18-2008, 08:07 AM
It's easy to go back in time and say you could have taken someone instead of someone else in the draft.

No, it's really not that hard to draft talent in the early rounds. Look it up, I was calling for TT to move up a year ago for Landry or Willis. If an idiot like me can make that assesment, then TT should be able to do so. I also thought we should have traded our #1 and a #3 for Michael Turner. We'll have to see how that pans out this year. TT did get us Grant, which to date is the best move he has made. This draft, I liked the Mayo kid from TN. Again, all these guys would have been attainable, but at a price. Christ, if we're going to hibernate during free agency we might as well move up in the draft.

ugottabjoshinme
08-18-2008, 12:51 PM
No, it's really not that hard to draft talent in the early rounds. Look it up, I was calling for TT to move up a year ago for Landry or Willis. If an idiot like me can make that assesment, then TT should be able to do so. I also thought we should have traded our #1 and a #3 for Michael Turner. We'll have to see how that pans out this year. TT did get us Grant, which to date is the best move he has made. This draft, I liked the Mayo kid from TN. Again, all these guys would have been attainable, but at a price. Christ, if we're going to hibernate during free agency we might as well move up in the draft.

A lot if times, it seems like it is hard to move up in the draft unless you have two first round picks in that year. moving up for landry would have cost a lot of picks. I generally dont like to move up in the first round because i like having a lot of picks in the draft, but landry may have been worth it.

wissportsfan
08-18-2008, 05:02 PM

Yeah some of that is true. I was with you on Landry, I'm still in love with the guy. Willis looked like he was going to be a big time player but I didn't really want to trade up for him. I didn't want to trade a 1st and 3rd for Turner but I did want that guy pretty bad. Grant has looked good so far so I'm happy about that and give TT a lot of credit for that along with MM. But getting back onto your topic some of these guys you can tell are going to be pretty good like Hawk for us was the safe pick over the highly potential Vernon Davis.

GBpackfan50
08-18-2008, 05:27 PM
I cant stand TT, I dont like anything he has done.. It just seems like he picks players and then just crosses his fingers, and holds his breath.. As far as someone on the draft team knowing about Harrels injuries.. EVERYONE DID. It was one of the first things they talked about on espn after the pick was made. I hated that pick then, I hate it now. Im sooo happy I boo'd that idiot at the draft party that year..

How can you sit there and say you dont like anything he has done? He has Drafted Greg Jennings, and James Jones. He traded for Ryan Grant, Brought in Charles Woodson.. just a couple things that packer fans should like that he has done.. he is a very big part in the major turn around from the 4-12 season we had a couple years ago... im not saying that everything that tt does and doesnt do is right but don't over react about 1 bad draft pick not all draft picks turnout the way they are projected.