PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Nets

Z-ray21
08-14-2008, 01:45 PM
THE NETS HAVE MADE A LOT OF CHANGES THIS OFF SEASON

THEY DRAFTED BROOK LOPEZ:), TRADED RJ:mad: BUT THEY GOT YI OUT OF THAT:confused:
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THEY FUTURE FR THE NETS
ANYMORE TRADES. VC?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IS THE STARTING 5

DEVIN HARRIS
VC
RYAN ANDERSON???( GREAT SHOOTER)
YI
BROOK LOPEZ

Ballahaulic
08-14-2008, 01:47 PM
I really do hope VC will go to orlando like his ultimate planz were, but overall maybe at most a 37 win team atleast a 27 win team.

Knicks845
08-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Im a knicks fan, and i have to give N.J a :clap: for their off-season, they did everything i wish we could have did with our limited talent, got younger,still have a ehh starting 5, and got ready for lebron.

superkegger
08-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Nets forum?

Jay22Redd
08-14-2008, 03:48 PM
dont know all your players but

Devin Harris
VC
???
Yi
Lopez

NYKnickFanatic
08-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Got to give it up to Kiki for making all these moves.

And I dont see Vince Carter in a Nets jersey for long.

Cavs?

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Vince will be a net for a while.. I really think hes going to play out his contract. Management is in love with him.. yes as hard as it is to believe management wants to keep vince around..He can point the kids in the right direction.. and carry this team to keep it somewhat competitive when they shoot for Lebron.. Lebron would love to have Vince as a side kick in jersey.. But yea Management is keeping carter around.. towards the end of last year.. sicne jkidd left.. carter has been a different player.. Played with the passion.. and heart mayn believe he lacked.. and he was a great leader.. Vince was never a lockre room presence.. or a great vocal leader.. but their was a sudeen change in him that No one has seen in his career.. Its probably him maturing a little but.. Hes putting a lot into this team.. hes working wih younger players in the offseason.. going to summer league game .. coaching.. having the summer league team over his palace for practice and lunch... Hes taking time out of his star life .. in the offseason where he doesn't have to do any of this ... He really cares and whats to be a Net.. And that means he will be playing with more heart and passion.. He has seen that management believes in him and cares about.. he sees that they want to keep him as one of the corner stones of the team,.,, they traded J kidd and rJ, who have been on nets for a while now... But they kept carter.. they are high on him.. and hes sees that.. he feels important.. and i think he wants to give them his all.. they gave him a second chance when no one else would... His leadership has grown.. he has become a better player.. not many stars in the league if any would take out time to help out a sumemr league team.. or young players... Hes really unselfish.. and is maturing... I expect him to be here this year.. and when Bron Bron comes.. I think he plays his contract out in NJ

BY the way this years starting lineup will be more like :
Pg Devin Harris
Sg Vince Carter
sf Bobby Simmons
PF YI jianlian
C brook lopez

( sean williams and josh boone could work their way into the lineup if those two dont perform ).
Bench will be: Kenyon Dooling, Chris-D-Roberts, JArvis Hayes, Eduardo najera, Sean Williams, josh boone,Ryan Anderson, Mo ager, Trenton hassel

Somthing liek that.... I like the bench ncie young players... also the lineup is very young.. Devin harris is probably use to the system.. coaches.. and playing with carter after the end of last year... should feel more comfortable.. and do better than the end of last year... ( when he averaged liek 16 and 8)

Carter is healthy.. and seems dedicated.. I think will have a 25-5-5 year...

Bobby simmons.. has been hurt .. but if he stays healthy he can bring in abut 10 ppg.. who knows.. hes the best option right now

YI: Looked pretty good today in Olympic ball.. but struggled the last two games.. ppl are saying moistly because he hasn't found great chemistry with Yao.. He looks good though.. He can play.. His numbers last year were very similar to dirks first year in the NBA..actually better.. but very similar.. a lot of ppl compare him to dirk atributes wise.... DIrk has a great second year... so Look for Yi to maybe have a solid year like that... Could average anywhere aroudn 13-18..... Should benefit from playing with play makers like harris and carter

Brook Lopez.. touh rookie.. who had a great summer league.. one of the best summer leagues actually.. could very well be a 10 and 10 guy..

Willaims could brea out as well...

when LBJ comes.. it looks good a lineup of

Harris, Carter, LEBRon, YI, Lopez////.. a solid bench with Swat and boone... CDR..

With some development in the next two years... the big move to brooklyn.. and A little lebron....THe LeBRooklyn Nets' future is looking bright.

phlp_bj
08-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Devin Harris
Vince Carter
Bobby Simmons
Eduardo Najera
Brook Lopez

HOZ THE KNICK
08-14-2008, 04:31 PM
nets will have 40 mil under the cap in 2010 thats crazy.

MiamiHeat
08-14-2008, 04:32 PM
they will offer that to Lebron^^^
But the Nets be a 10-13 seed team

UD5soul
08-14-2008, 04:44 PM
"Nets forum?"

I don't understand why people make a point to complain about where threads are posted. It's up to you to click on it or not. If every thread was posted in the appropriate thread, most threads would get much less action. For example I posted a thread in the MLB forum asking a question about MLB fantasy, I received 13 responses before it was moved, since it was moved ZERO responses.

Just leave the threads where they are... how hard is that?

pwest6
08-14-2008, 04:59 PM
l i played bobby simmon's aau team this summer and he showed up.

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-14-2008, 05:05 PM
l i played bobby simmon's aau team this summer and he showed up.

Really? thats cool

jasondrobinson
08-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Brook Lopez will have a solid rookie year....he looks like an angry individual

Z-ray21
08-14-2008, 05:37 PM
yeah brook could well be a contender for ROY

Z-ray21
08-14-2008, 05:37 PM
Brook Could Be Rookie O Y

KNICKSFAN
08-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Harris
VC
Yi
Williams
Lopez

Then trade VC for a young SG and expirings and your goood!

JIDsanity
08-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Harris
VC
Yi
Williams
Lopez

Then trade VC for a young SG and expirings and your goood!

Yi is a PF

fabnfu2
08-14-2008, 06:49 PM
"Nets forum?"

I don't understand why people make a point to complain about where threads are posted. It's up to you to click on it or not. If every thread was posted in the appropriate thread, most threads would get much less action. For example I posted a thread in the MLB forum asking a question about MLB fantasy, I received 13 responses before it was moved, since it was moved ZERO responses.

Just leave the threads where they are... how hard is that?

i totally agree with you

dre1990
08-14-2008, 06:59 PM
Devin Harris
CDR
VC
Yi
Lopez