PDA

View Full Version : Greece vs USA -- SPOILERS/RESULTS INSIDE!!!

fairandbalanced
08-14-2008, 08:36 AM
Kobe and Lebron are forcing things, Wade is making things happen.

daleja424
08-14-2008, 08:40 AM
wade has been INSANE!

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-14-2008, 08:42 AM
wade set the tone and just changed the whole game

fairandbalanced
08-14-2008, 08:44 AM
Bosh is a monster in this game.

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-14-2008, 08:45 AM
and bosh has been amazing to

daleja424
08-14-2008, 08:46 AM
wade set the tone and just changed the whole game

without a doubt! When Wade and Bosh came in this team took it wayyy up. Wade and Bosh intiated all the defense and offense for 10 minutes and definitely are the reasons this game is a 20 point game instead of 6-8 points...

J-Relo
08-14-2008, 08:47 AM
ye they are doing pretty good...

MiamiHeat
08-14-2008, 08:55 AM
wow amazing 1st half for Bosh
and Wade was great too

Lakersfan2483
08-14-2008, 08:58 AM
I am watching the Greece vs. the U.S. game and I must say, D. Wade has put his stamp on the first half, his passion and defense have been remarkable. Kobe's passing and playmaking have been exceptional. Lebron on the fastbreak is a nightmare and Chris Bosh is playing like a man with a chip on his shoulder. This has been the most exciting game I have watched in quite sometime. D. Wade has been unreal in these games, I just can't believe the athleticism and creativity both he and Lebron possess; they are some of the most explosive players I have seen on the fastbreak!!! Let's go U.S.A, let's win the Gold.

Note: I think this Greece team is the biggest challenge for the U.S. because of their physical play, they have a great team, but the U.S. wants to win badly, the passion that Wade, Lebron, Kobe, and Bosh are playing with is remarkable to watch. Spain will be a tough team, but Greece presents matchup trouble down low.

RapsFan4Life
08-14-2008, 08:59 AM
kobe thinks he is reggie miller or something
... bosh is a beast LETS GO RAPTORS!!!!
lebron for a trip doub tonight?

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:04 AM
man...kobe still is shooting everytime he touches the ball...:speechless:
...The refs suck
...Wade and Bosh look good together and they changed the makeup of this game...
...melo, howard, kidd have been better on the bench as cheerleaders...

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:07 AM
ya those 4 + Paul have taken this game to a new place...

...the only thing I wish is that Kobe wasnt shooting so many 3's and that he would cut Spanoulis off a little more... but much much better game for Kobe all-around...

TheHeat3
08-14-2008, 09:08 AM
I thought that statement from the announcers was funny...."LeBron,...a former WNBA president" I know they weren't referring to LeBron when they were talking about Woman's basketball, but it was just funny to hear lol

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:09 AM
man kobe has no shot selection...at all... and wheres the D..come on Kobe!!! your better then this!

TheHeat3
08-14-2008, 09:14 AM
man kobe has no shot selection...at all... and wheres the D..come on Kobe!!! your better then this!

Wade and LeBron are playing better D than Kobe right now...STEP IT UP KOBE YOU WERE BROUGHT IN FOR A REASON!

RapsFan4Life
08-14-2008, 09:17 AM
BOSH for mvp

lavell12
08-14-2008, 09:18 AM
Is this game on NBC? I had NBC on earlier and they had volleyball.

MiamiHeat
08-14-2008, 09:19 AM
wow that hard foul on wade worried me:ohno:

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:19 AM
haha...nah its still wade :D. Bosh and Wade have been equally inspiring on defense... but on offense bosh is scoring a lot...but thanks to guys like paul and wade setting him up. I would give them co-mvp's of this game so far... but for the tourney it has to be wade through 3 games...IMO...

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:20 AM
USA network...

MiamiHeat
08-14-2008, 09:22 AM
Wade has to hit those freethrows:mad:

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Wade has to hit those freethrows:mad:

ya...that might be the only thing he did wrong...

IndiansFan337
08-14-2008, 09:32 AM
LeBron's totally dominating this game, in every aspect.

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:35 AM
LeBron's totally dominating this game, in every aspect.

ya hes played well and still he was the 3rd best player put there tonight... good for team USA...scary for the rest of the world...

IndiansFan337
08-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Boozer & Prince are into the game for the garbage time.

tbron
08-14-2008, 09:36 AM
wade and bosh are the players of the game.

IndiansFan337
08-14-2008, 09:37 AM
ya hes played well and still he was the 3rd best player put there tonight... good for team USA...scary for the rest of the world...

I beg to differ. Wade is the only one on Team USA who has been comparable to LeBron in any manner. Those two are for sure 1-2 on Team USA.

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:39 AM
I beg to differ. Wade is the only one on Team USA who has been comparable to LeBron in any manner. Those two are for sure 1-2 on Team USA.

well I only say 2 b/c wade and bosh changed the game tonight... but I have to say that Bron and wade have been the best players on the planet for the past 3 weeks...

Yogi
08-14-2008, 09:45 AM
I thought that was gonna be a challenge.

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:46 AM
we coulda won that by 30-40 pts...

Jay22Redd
Bosh and Wade had me out my seat

MiamiHeat
Wade player of the game
17points 5 assists 6 steals

Craig: Glad to have you have
Wade: Good to be back
:up:

king4day
08-14-2008, 09:47 AM
Seems like after the first quarter, adjustments are made and US runs away with it.
I still think Spain and Argentina are the teams to be concerned with.
Kobe v. Pau will be fun.

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:47 AM
wade player of the game
17points 5 assists 6 steals

:nod::nod::nod:

Jay22Redd
08-14-2008, 09:48 AM
Wade is the mvp for sure

IndiansFan337
08-14-2008, 09:50 AM
I think Jason Kidd is trying to go through the entire Olympics without attempting a FG.

That has to be unprecendented for a player who starts every game.

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:52 AM
I think Jason Kidd is trying to go through the entire Olympics without attempting a FG.

That has to be unprecendented for a player who starts every game.

the way he is playing he must be trying to go through the whole olympics as a starter playing a total of 10 minutes... this guy needs to bench himself... b/c CK aint gunna do it...and it needs to be done...

zezak
08-14-2008, 09:55 AM
So far in the tourny when Wade, Pual and Bosh come in the game totally changes, and the lead just gets bigger and bigger.

Pual
Wade
Kobe
Lebron
Bosh
FTW!!!!!

daleja424
08-14-2008, 09:58 AM
So far in the tourny when Wade, Pual and Bosh come in the game totally changes, and the lead just gets bigger and bigger.

Pual
Wade
Kobe
Lebron
Bosh
FTW!!!!!

I like having them off the bench though. It works well for us.... Kidd lulls teams to sleep andd then wade, paul, and bosh come in and crush them...

Derick713
08-14-2008, 09:59 AM
D-Wade should be the MVP if the US wins a gold medal. He has been there most consistent player. He has led them in scoring from the beginning. He has played with the most passion and fearlessness. He has accepted coming of the bench. Dwayne Wade has done it all not to mention his defense and play making

Knicks845
08-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Dwayne wade iz a beast.every1 who sed iz is washed up iz chokin on there words

daleja424
08-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Dwayne wade iz a beast.every1 who sed iz is washed up iz chokin on there words

word.

marvILLous
08-14-2008, 10:04 AM
anyone got a box score?

daleja424
08-14-2008, 10:06 AM
http://www.nbcolympics.com/basketball/resultsandschedules/rsc=BKM400B09/index.html

zezak
08-14-2008, 10:07 AM
anyone got a box score?

http://www.nbcolympics.com/basketball/resultsandschedules/rsc=BKM400B09/index.html :up:

Lakersfan2483
08-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Man, that was an exciting game to watch, the highlights were amazing. Team USA's defense was great tonite, a lot of blocks shots and forcing the other team to turn the ball over. D. Wade was spectacular again, he and Bosh were the highlight players of the game. Lebron, Kobe and CP3 all had good games as well. I could not believe the game Wade played, he was everywhere on defense.

Final Box Score

D. Wade-17pts. 5assts, 6stls
K. Bryant- 18pts, 4rbs, 2assts
L. James-13pts, 3blks, 2stls, 6rbs, 6asts, (a great stat sheet)
C. Bosh- 18pts, 5rbs, 2blks.

We are on our way to winning the Gold, next up, Spain.

Lakersfan2483
08-14-2008, 10:18 AM
The guard from Greece can play, I believe his name is Spanoulis. He is a good playmaker and can get to the rack almost at will.

ShaunRiching9
08-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Bosh had his best game offensively which is good to see from him same with wade i love how he is just ripping it up over there same with lebron.

daleja424
08-14-2008, 10:22 AM
The guard from Greece can play, I believe his name is Spanoulis. He is a good playmaker and can get to the rack almost at will.

kobe and wade locked him down though... the guy was 4/13 from the field...

daleja424
08-14-2008, 10:24 AM
Bosh had his best game offensively which is good to see from him same with wade i love how he is just ripping it up over there same with lebron.

I dunno about that... Bosh made 7/8 but they were all layups and dunks off of sick passes from wade, lebron, kobe, and paul. Bosh had a GREAT game defensively... and did well on offense... but Im not sure he was the best on either end...

J-Relo
08-14-2008, 10:31 AM
They played great, congratulations to USA... :)

However, I think there is room to improve... More teamwork (at least for Kobe), a bit better percentage (all those dunks and layups incerase it, but even with them 50% isn't that good)...

IndiansFan337
08-14-2008, 10:46 AM
Team USA avenged their 2006 loss to Greece with a 92-69 victory on Thursday, led by 17 points from Dwyane Wade and 18 points each from Chris Bosh and Kobe Bryant.

Wade's triumphant Olympic run continues, and nobody is questioning the health of his knee and shoulder any more. Carlos Boozer and Dwight Howard attempted a combined three field goals, but their offense wasn't needed -- the U.S. played stifling defense and opened up a 19-point lead in the first half. LeBron James had a great all-around game (13 points, eight rebounds, six assists, three blocks), Carmelo Anthony had another sub-par game (2-of-5 shooting), and Jason Kidd still has not attempted a field goal in the Olympics.
Rotoworld.com

BALLER71
08-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Kobe is shooting too much.

still1ballin
08-14-2008, 11:40 AM
Kobe is shooting too much.

I agree, and sometimes some of the shot contested and forced.

FOBolous
08-14-2008, 12:08 PM
I agree, and sometimes some of the shot contested and forced.

yea i noticed too. Kobe shouldn't be forcing up shots with all those other All-Stars next to him.

bogdanrom
08-14-2008, 12:13 PM
I liked Bosh's defense, especailly out front, near the three point line. It was a strong game. Another big game Saturday vs Spain.

Kenny
08-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Lebron all around is clearly the best player on the court in this tournament. The guy is such a monster.

daleja424
08-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Lebron all around is clearly the best player on the court in this tournament. The guy is such a monster.

:confused::confused::confused: are we watching the same games? Bron is "clearly" the best player?!?! HUH?

Z-ray21
08-14-2008, 12:31 PM
BOSH for mvp

BOSH IS GOOD BUT NOT FOR MVP

Brooke
08-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Wade was all over the place, he should be the MVP so far

madiaz3
08-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Kobe shot 50%, as did Lebron with Wade 6/10. No one shot more than they had to.

RapsFan4Life
08-14-2008, 01:00 PM
BOSH IS GOOD BUT NOT FOR MVP

bosh is the most effective player his FG percent is through the roof and his decisions are great i mean steals blocks .. no turnovers and his man to man defense is amazing ... yes he is been thrown easy balls by deron/cp/wade ... but i mean who wouldnt throw the ball to a guy 6'10 who can shoot finish at the rim and runs the floor like a dear, maybe he wont get MVP but he is definelty a huge impact to all these wins, right now he is playing better then kobe !

daleja424
08-14-2008, 01:08 PM
Kobe shot 50%, as did Lebron with Wade 6/10. No one shot more than they had to.

wade was 6/9... lebron 6/12...kobe 7/14... its about the shot kobe takes sometimes... he took 3-4 bad contested shot... Lebron and wade didnt... Kobe forces the action right now...he doesnt need to do that.

Bryant is still has one of the worst FG% on the team yet he has taken A LOT more shots then anyone else (10 more ten the next closest person)...

He IS shooting 2-3 too many shots a night... whch hasnt mattered so far...but might in a medal round game...

daleja424
08-14-2008, 01:10 PM
bosh is the most effective player his FG percent is through the roof and his decisions are great i mean steals blocks .. no turnovers and his man to man defense is amazing ... yes he is been thrown easy balls by deron/cp/wade ... but i mean who wouldnt throw the ball to a guy 6'10 who can shoot finish at the rim and runs the floor like a dear, maybe he wont get MVP but he is definelty a huge impact to all these wins, right now he is playing better then kobe !

bosh is not the most effective player...sorry. Its not hard to limit your turnovers and missed shots when you are shooting open from 2 ft everytime...

I agree he has been more important then Kobe up until now... but Wade and Lebron have been more important so far... with bosh 3rd...

Kenny
08-14-2008, 01:24 PM
:confused::confused::confused: are we watching the same games? Bron is "clearly" the best player?!?! HUH?

All around yes. How many big blocks as he made, he has im sure the most assists without looking it up and is probable 2nd in points.

Mr. 3 Stacks
08-14-2008, 01:29 PM
i am in absolute awe of the usa team right now, just by the way they are playing... like you all said king james n flash together is ridiculous its like they feed off each other.... kobe a little ball hungry at times? haha

daleja424
08-14-2008, 01:42 PM
All around yes. How many big blocks as he made, he has im sure the most assists without looking it up and is probable 2nd in points.

ya and wades defense, steals, FG%, points and other things are better... I still dont see how Lebron is "clearly" the best?!?

heatison
08-14-2008, 01:56 PM
bron is playing ridiculous but if you notice when they put wade in the game thats when USA starts pulling away from the other teams. the team is feeding off lbj and flash

Sports Illustrator
08-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Dwyane Wade and Lebron James played a hell of a game, once again. Kobe Bryant improved his shooting touch and Carmelo Anthony played better than his previous games. Chris Bosh really came up big for team USA though, I hate it when the commentators mention Chris Bosh not being strong enough to play against other teams, to me that is total BS. I feel that he can play against any Center in the world.

Greece didn't play that bad at all. I expected baby shaq to play much better than what he did today. V-Span and Popalukas were by far the best players in the Greek team today. V-Span can enter the NBA any time he wants, but Popalukas just made a name for himself today and made himself be known.

Reezy
08-14-2008, 03:24 PM
V-Span can enter the NBA any time he wants
Well, he did play for the Houston Rockets.

lakers4sho
08-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Dwyane Wade and Lebron James played a hell of a game, once again. Kobe Bryant improved his shooting touch and Carmelo Anthony played better than his previous games. Chris Bosh really came up big for team USA though, I hate it when the commentators mention Chris Bosh not being strong enough to play against other teams, to me that is total BS. I feel that he can play against any Center in the world.

Greece didn't play that bad at all. I expected baby shaq to play much better than what he did today. V-Span and Popalukas were by far the best players in the Greek team today. V-Span can enter the NBA any time he wants, but Popalukas just made a name for himself today and made himself be known.

Papaloukas could've went to the NBA about 4-5 years ago. He's already 31 and has shown signs of slowing down.

The Lakers did offer him a contract about a year or a couple years ago. Unfortunately he turned it down and instead played for CSKA Moscow as J.R. Holden's backup PG.

Sports Illustrator
08-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Well, he did play for the Houston Rockets.

That doesn't mean anything. Esteban Batista played for the Hawks for two seasons and that doesn't mean he can enter the NBA anytime he wants. V-Span on the other hand left the NBA by his own choice and still has tremendous skills that can be used in the NBA. It was a huge mistake for Houston to not give him the playing time he needed in order for him to be able to prove himself.

Sports Illustrator
08-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Papaloukas could've went to the NBA about 4-5 years ago. He's already 31 and has shown signs of slowing down.

The Lakers did offer him a contract about a year or a couple years ago. Unfortunately he turned it down and instead played for CSKA Moscow as J.R. Holden's backup PG.

Papa is currently in his prime and this is the time when he'd be most attracted to the NBA. If he had came to the NBA and not played well, then he probably wouldn't be as attractive to the NBA. This time around he'd probably get offered more money than he did last time. I mention this because I've seen it happen with many international players who have left and entered the NBA.

FOBolous
08-14-2008, 03:53 PM
That doesn't mean anything. Esteban Batista played for the Hawks for two seasons and that doesn't mean he can enter the NBA anytime he wants. V-Span on the other hand left the NBA by his own choice and still has tremendous skills that can be used in the NBA. It was a huge mistake for Houston to not give him the playing time he needed in order for him to be able to prove himself.

Vspan was kind of an prima donna. every international player, no matter how big of a star they were where they came from, have to prove themselves in the NBA to become a starter but vspan wanted to be a star right away. He was uncoachable and refused to play as part of the team because of his ego.

The Rockets' offense under calls upon our PG to shoot a lot of 3s and all he had to do to get into the rotation was improve his 3s a little but he refused. He said shooting 3s wasn't his game and he's a slasher kinda player and instead of adapting to the team he's playing with, he wanted the team to adapt to his style. Of course JVG said no and he got mad...proclaimed himself the Tracy Mcgrady of Greece and felt that he shouldn't be treated like this and pouted and cried about not getting enough PT. and yall know how JVG is...when Vspan pouted and cried about his PT...he ignored Vspan and eventually Vspan decided to go back to Greece because he didn't want to do the work involved to become a star in the NBA.

Sports Illustrator
08-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Vspan was kind of an prima donna. every international player, no matter how big of a star they were where they came from, have to prove themselves in the NBA to become a starter but vspan wanted to be a star right away. He was uncoachable and refused to play as part of the team because of his ego.

The Rockets' offense under calls upon our PG to shoot a lot of 3s and all he had to do to get into the rotation was improve his 3s a little but he refused. He said shooting 3s wasn't his game and he's a slasher kinda player and instead of adapting to the team he's playing with, he wanted the team to adapt to his style. Of course JVG said no and he got mad...proclaimed himself the Tracy Mcgrady of Greece and felt that he shouldn't be treated like this and pouted and cried about not getting enough PT. and yall know how JVG is...when Vspan pouted and cried about his PT...he ignored Vspan and eventually Vspan decided to go back to Greece because he didn't want to do the work involved to become a star in the NBA.

I know that there were many problems concerning V-Span with the Rockets. Regardless though, he did deserve to play some minutes. I doubt he wanted to become a star right away because as you said every international player need to get used to not only the team play, but also need to adjust to the NBA and the culture. That all can be very tough at times. You still need to give the guy some minutes on the floor though so that you can know what type of player you have on your team. I understand if this was a player who hasn't proved anything or a player that really isn't good, but this guy could have been your starting Center along time.

FOBolous
08-14-2008, 04:24 PM
I know that there were many problems concerning V-Span with the Rockets. Regardless though, he did deserve to play some minutes. I doubt he wanted to become a star right away because as you said every international player need to get used to not only the team play, but also need to adjust to the NBA and the culture. That all can be very tough at times. You still need to give the guy some minutes on the floor though so that you can know what type of player you have on your team. I understand if this was a player who hasn't proved anything or a player that really isn't good, but this guy could have been your starting Center along time.

you make it sound like he never got a chance to play and the Rockets wrongful benched him and that's not true. He had a chance...all he had to do was improve his 3 and he could get PT but nope...he's too much of a prima donna and thought he deserved PT just because he was the "Tracy McGrady of Greece"...and of course, that doesn't sit very well with JVG and hence, he didn't get any playing time. JVG's not the kind of coach to give a player PT just because they have a good reputation or because they were a star somewhere else...EVERY SINGLE PLAYER under JVG has to prove themselves by either playing very good or, at the very least, hustle a lot and show that you're willing to do whatever it takes to improve to get playing time. Vspan just didn't have to right attitude. The stardom he experienced in Greece got to his head.

It's unfortuante, i know...

Sports Illustrator
08-14-2008, 04:43 PM
you make it sound like he never got a chance to play and the Rockets wrongful benched him and that's not true. He had a chance...all he had to do was improve his 3 and he could get PT but nope...he's too much of a prima donna and thought he deserved PT just because he was the "Tracy McGrady of Greece"...and of course, that doesn't sit very well with JVG and hence, he didn't get any playing time. JVG's not the kind of coach to give a player PT just because they have a good reputation or because they were a star somewhere else...EVERY SINGLE PLAYER under JVG has to prove themselves by either playing very good or, at the very least, hustle a lot and show that you're willing to do whatever it takes to improve to get playing time. Vspan just didn't have to right attitude. The stardom he experienced in Greece got to his head.

It's unfortuante, i know...

You make him seem like he was this foreign egoist Gilbert Arenas when he was nothing close to that. You cannot just force someone to become a good 3 point shooter, at times its just simply something that their not good at, just like Carmelo Anthony and his defense. You cannot have him on the bench because he cannot shoot 3's, if coaches did that to all of the players who cannot shoot 3's then imagine how many missed opportunities there'd be in the NBA. I am not only talking international players, but I also include every player in the world playing in the NBA. The way he plays with his teammates and attacks the basket is just very special. I don't blame Van Gundy for wanting him to improve his 3's but you cannot sit the guy just because he couldn't improve, V-Span did try to improve by the way.

Also, V-Span DID have the right attitude. He just started becoming a small problem once he saw he wasn't getting the kind of minutes that he deserved to be getting. His attitude came after wards, not beforehand.

GThawks
08-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Chris Bosh is a freaken beast!!!!

haircanada
08-14-2008, 05:30 PM
bosh is a beast

still1ballin
08-14-2008, 05:33 PM
chris bosh is a beast

cahawk
08-14-2008, 05:52 PM
Team USA is perfect place to compare stars.
They play against same teams & play with same teammates.
And refs protecting nor favoring anyone.

TEAM USA STATS

## SUMMARY GP-GS Min FG% 3PT% FT% R/G A/G STL BLK PTS -----------------------------------------------------------------------
09 Wade, Dwyane.... 3-0 18.7 .760 .600 .667 2.7 2.3 9 0 18.3
06 James, LeBron.. 3-3 23.7 .613 .167 .400 4.7 4.7 6 7 14.3
10 Bryant, Kobe... 3-3 23.0 .415 .150 .667 3.3 2.0 4 1 13.0
12 Bosh, Chris..... 3-0 16.0 .875 .000 .778 5.0 0.0 2 2 11.7
11 Howard, Dwight. 3-3 15.7 .706 .000 .500 3.7 0.7 1 3 9.7
15 Anthony, Carmel 3-3 19.0 .400 .375 .727 5.3 0.0 3 1 7.7
07 Williams, Deron. 3-0 21.3 .389 .375 .800 2.3 2.7 2 0 7.0
08 Redd, Michael.. 3-0 11.0 .333 .364 .000 1.3 1.0 1 0 4.7
13 Paul, Chris.... 3-0 22.3 .500 .250 .000 3.0 4.0 5 0 4.3
04 Boozer, Carlos.. 3-0 8.3 .500 .000 .750 1.7 0.7 1 0 3.7
14 Prince, Tayshaun 3-0 9.3 .429 .333 .000 1.3 0.0 1 0 2.3

SCORING GP FG-FGA FG% 3FG-FGA 3PT% FT-FTA FT% PTS PTS/G
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wade, Dwyane.... 3 19-25 .760 3-5 .600 14-21 .667 18.3
James, LeBron... 3 19-31 .613 1-6 .167 4-10 .400 14.3
Bryant, Kobe.... 3 17-41 .415 3-20 .150 2-3 .667 13.0
Bosh, Chris..... 3 14-16 .875 0-0 .000 7-9 .778 11.7
Howard, Dwight... 3 12-17 .706 0-0 .000 5-10 .500 9.7
Paul, Chris..... 3 6-12 .500 1-4 .250 0-0 .000 4.3
Boozer, Carlos.. 3 4-8 .500 0-0 .000 3-4 .750 3.7

REBOUNDS/ASSISTS
TOTALS GP MIN OFF DEF TOT PF FO A TO A/TO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wade, Dwyane........ 3 56 4 4 8 4 0 7 3 2.3
James, LeBron....... 3 71 4 10 14 3 0 14 4 3.5
Bryant, Kobe........ 3 69 4 6 10 5 0 6 5 1.2
Bosh, Chris......... 3 48 4 11 15 4 0 0 2 0.0
Howard, Dwight...... 3 47 1 10 11 8 0 2 4 0.5
Anthony, Carmelo.... 3 57 3 13 16 10 0 0 4 0.0
Williams, Deron..... 3 64 1 6 7 7 0 8 4 2.0
Redd, Michael....... 3 33 1 3 4 1 0 3 1 3.0
Paul, Chris......... 3 67 2 7 9 6 0 12 3 4.0
Boozer, Carlos...... 3 25 1 4 5 7 0 2 5 0.4

AntwanN21
08-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Bosh has been the man so far other than Wade in My Opinion!
Good News for the raptors fans!

Vs China- 9 points 8 reb 3asst
Vs Ang- 8 points ,2 boards
Vs Greece-18 points,5 reb,2 blks

But overall the defense and intencity he brings on defense and offense
Some Sick Wicked and Nasty Dunks(Chuck)

Check Out Boshs Vids on Youtube CBTV:clap::clap:

Beno7500
08-14-2008, 06:20 PM
USA=Gold

The redeem team is going all the way.

KOBE24=NBA#
08-14-2008, 06:28 PM
theheat3 you just a hater

dre1990
08-14-2008, 06:49 PM
i think wade will be a top 3 MVP vote getter next season

DenButsu
08-15-2008, 12:15 AM
You know, one of the biggest knocks on the concept of this U.S. team before we got into the actual Olympic action we're watching now - say, like 2-4 months ago - was that there were too many stars and not enough role players.

So I think Dwight and Melo deserve some props for accepting supporting roles in good spirit and just focusing on grabbing boards and stuff. Melo's probably playing some of the more mindful defense of his career. Neither of them are demanding the ball, and both are finding ways to be effective without it. All the props will go to the high scorers, but these guys should be recognized for their contributions as well.

avsman05
08-15-2008, 12:22 AM
You know, one of the biggest knocks on the concept of this U.S. team before we got into the actual Olympic action we're watching now - say, like 2-4 months ago - was that there were too many stars and not enough role players.

So I think Dwight and Melo deserve some props for accepting supporting roles in good spirit and just focusing on grabbing boards and stuff. Melo's probably playing some of the more mindful defense of his career. Neither of them are demanding the ball, and both are finding ways to be effective without it. All the props will go to the high scorers, but these guys should be recognized for their contributions as well.

Have to give props where props are due Kobe is tearing it up on the defensive end. The guy is taking way to many shots but i cant say enough of how proud iam of his defense. But i still despise him as a person:smoking:

lakers4sho
08-15-2008, 12:40 AM
Have to give props where props are due Kobe is tearing it up on the defensive end. The guy is taking way to many shots but i cant say enough of how proud iam of his defense. But i still despise him as a person:smoking:

How can you despise Kobe "as a person"? Have you actually met him to despise him "as a person"??