PDA

View Full Version : This Town is not big enough for both of us.

Hellcrooner
08-14-2008, 03:06 AM
Ok we all saw it, Tj and Calderon shared minutes for two years but it was celar one of them shoudl go ( its a pity it took Tj to Injru for Mitchell to get aware Calderon was the benst of the two)

Every now and then you get that situation you have two players for the same position, who CANT play well at the same time because out of position you are not so effectivs and of course no one whats to share 24/24 the time, or be a reserve.. sometimes is a veteran/newby feud , but the en is the same bad charma in the locker room and one of the two has to go.

Wich other situations like that you see that are now in the league or may start being soon?.

I think.

Roy and Rudy For Porland.

Jeffersson and Love for Minnie.

Iverson and JR for Denver.

Jackson and Maggette for GS.

Pau and Odom for Lakers.

Camby and Kaman for CLippers.

Artest and Battier for Houston.

Kidd and Terry For Dallas.

Diops and Damp for Dallas.

Posey / ;Mo pete and wells for NO even more complicate a TREBEL..

G wall, J rich and Morrison for Cha another trebel!!

Marion and Beasly in Miami.

Randolph and Lee and Nate and Duhonin NY

JO and CB on Toronto ( Jo HATES playing center).

HInrich and Rose in CHi town.

Tj and Jack in Indiana.

Frye and Aldrige in Portland.

ARMIN12NBA
08-14-2008, 03:09 AM
When I saw the title, I immediately thought of the Shaq and Kobe feud.

Hellcrooner
08-14-2008, 03:13 AM
Hahahah , well thats another kind of situation completely , and it has happened before and will happen again.

In fact if Bynum pans out 50% of what certain lakers fans say he will be, i can easily see in 3 4 years, another feaud, but this time KObe will be the Old fart and he will be the one thrown under the bus.

Hellcrooner
08-14-2008, 03:13 AM
Armin and a charloote Pcture......

Armin Gilliam?

LAKERS 24/7
08-14-2008, 03:15 AM
odom doesn't have a big enough ego to fight pau, he is perfectly content not being the star on the team

dick butane
08-14-2008, 03:24 AM
Are you talking about Gordan and Mobley? The greatest 2 guard duel in LA history. One that will decide the outcome of Los Angeles basketball.

Hellcrooner
08-14-2008, 03:26 AM
Mobley? whos that? pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

By midseason gordon will be starting.

_Sn1P3r_
08-14-2008, 09:21 AM
I think so too. ^^

Mile High Champ
08-14-2008, 09:38 AM
I have no idea where you got some of your info from but JO is not against paying center, he enjoys it, provides him more opprotunities for block shots and boards. You could not be more wrong.

Hinrich and Rose should be the next feud coming..

Jay22Redd
08-14-2008, 09:44 AM
Hinrich and Rose in CHi town