Z-ray21
08-13-2008, 05:58 PM
I Think Gasol And Bynum Would Be Pretty Good

Never Leave Out Oden And Lamarcus Aldrigde

Garnett Is Slick But Perkins ... Not So Good

Who Do You Guys Think

stevefrancis
08-13-2008, 06:07 PM
if jo is healthy like his all star days then its the raps with jo and bosh easily.

AgentViet
08-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Bosh and O'Neal if healthy.
Otherwise Bynum and Gasol or Stoudemire and O'Neal.

Vinny642
08-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Im liking Bosh and O'Neal
Of course I love my teams.... David West= Offense, Tyson Chandler= Defense.

agobbi17
08-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Gasol, Bynum, Odom should be nice. What about Yao, Scola and Artest?

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
08-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Sixers maybe..

KALI4ORNIA
08-13-2008, 06:22 PM
If J.O. is healthy it will be Toronto, if not then its got the be the lakers but the T-wolves arent too bad off with Love and Jefferson!

Jay22Redd
08-13-2008, 06:23 PM
JO and Bosh

Amare and Shaq

Gasol and Bynum

Scola and Yao

Lamarcus and Oden

pwest6
08-13-2008, 06:26 PM
The Raptors no doubt

hockeypro68
08-13-2008, 06:45 PM
Defensively, Kaman and Camby are going to SHUT DOWN any frontcourt duo thrown at them.

oldenpolynice
08-13-2008, 06:47 PM
1. Lakers
2. Hornets
3. Sixers
4. Raptors (depending on health, could be higher)
5. Blazers
6. Rockets (" " what I said about Raptors)

superkegger
08-13-2008, 06:51 PM
JO is said to be healthy, and I buy that because BC is one of the most respected GM's and a great basketball mind, and if he is willing to take that gamble, I'd be willing to bet Bosh and JO will be very good next year.

Pau and Bynum could be very good. But Bynum played well for a short stint, so even as a Lakers fan I'm not willing to say they'll be that great.

Oden and Aldridge could be good, but give it a couple years before you call them the best.

Chandler and West is good, but Chandler is too much of a non factor offensively to call them the best.

I think Amare and Shaq will be pretty good. I still think shaq has a little bit left, and amare at PF is a beast.

Camby and Kaman will be pretty decent too. Not as much offense as you'd like, but defensively its pretty good.

Sammy and Brand is nice as well. Great D and brand is a stud offensively.

KG and Perk as well as KT and TD are both very good because of KG and TD.

Yao and Scola too is decent because Yao is so dominant.

And an honarable mention goes to Love and Al Jeff. No they're aren't on the others level, but give it a couple years and I think they'll be pretty darn good.

mariotubes
08-13-2008, 06:51 PM
raptors if oneal regains his form... i like gasol and bynum as well

bogdanrom
08-13-2008, 07:19 PM
If you count SF as frontcourt, then the Wizards deserve a mention.
Butler, Jamison, Haywood

MiamiHeat
08-13-2008, 07:23 PM
those are all nice but the best of all
Blount and Haslem
what!?? nobody can beat those

Catfish1314
08-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Kaman and Camby will be beastly defensively. Kaman's a great post defender and Camby's an even better help defender.

Oden and Aldridge and West and Chandler are both perfect complements to each other so you can't count them out.

When Artest plays the four, he and Yao give Houston two very reliable post presences. Artest can guard most power forwards anyway.

But if Bynum can play next season the way he did for 30 or so games last season, he Gasol, and Odom form the biggest and most talented frontcourt in the league hands down.

Chronz
08-13-2008, 07:37 PM
Are you guys talking about bigmen tandem or the Frontcourt (3-5)?

Ph1lly Diehard
08-13-2008, 07:48 PM
Brand and Dalembert have to be considered, but I think the best would probably be Bynum and Gasol

KOBE24=NBA#
08-13-2008, 07:50 PM
superkegger your not a laker fan i know you not..

Storch
08-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Defensively, Kaman and Camby are going to SHUT DOWN any backcourt duo thrown at them.

I'd like to see them stop kobe, lebron, wade, and iverson from scoring in the paint.

I think the best front court would be shaq and amare

jgonboricua
08-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Tyrus Thomas and Joakim Noah......:)

Lakersfan2483
08-13-2008, 09:25 PM
Lakers, Blazers and the Rockets

lakerman81
08-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Bynum, gasol

bosh, oneal

amare, oneal

brand, dalembert

camby, kamen

oden, aldridge

Yao

hockeypro68
08-13-2008, 09:50 PM
I'd like to see them stop kobe, lebron, wade, and iverson from scoring in the paint.

I think the best front court would be shaq and amare

My mistake. I meant frontcourt. Kaman and Camby can match up and defend any frontcourt duo thrown at them. Offensively though, Kaman may average 16 or 17, and Camby 10 points at most. I'm interested to see how Shaq holds up next season. How many games he'll play, how many minutes he can handle, how productive he'll be. He is Shaq, so I think we can assume he'll average at least near a double double.

Jacob K.
08-13-2008, 09:51 PM
Chris Bosh and Jermaine O'Neal. Who are you suppose to double team there?

Anthony Flores
08-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Ya Bosh and O'neal healthy scary

AllTheWay
08-13-2008, 09:53 PM
JO and Bosh

Amare and Shaq

Gasol and Bynum

Scola and Yao

Lamarcus and Oden

Scola doesn't belong in a conversation with any of those players

AllTheWay
08-13-2008, 09:55 PM

Most people in here probably think it's the same thing.

But best Frontcourt I think has to be my Lakers. Odom-Pau-Bynum is beastly. Hornets trio fo Peja-West-Chandler is there too.

Hester23Jordan
08-13-2008, 10:10 PM
How about Howard, Lewis,Turkoglu?

rhino17
08-13-2008, 10:43 PM

he's as good as Bynum

Best front courts are

Lakers and Rockets

Bynum
Gasol
Odom

Yao
Scola
Artest

maxisgod
08-14-2008, 12:04 AM
bosh and oneal if healty

ARMIN12NBA
08-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Odom, Gasol, Bynum- The tallest front-court in the league. A lot of versatility in that Gasol and Odom are very good passers and can step out and shoot. Two true low post players in Bynum and Gasol. Gasol is also great in the high post. Then there is Lamar Odom who can play the point forward, shoot the three (not great, but every now and then), and post up.

theimortalone
08-14-2008, 12:56 AM
Don't forget about Amare and Shaq!!!

IversonIsKrazy
08-14-2008, 01:31 AM
either.

JO & CB4

-or-

Oden & Aldrige

Gmen824
08-14-2008, 02:01 AM
Zach and Curry scare the ***** out of me!!!! :nod:

{}
08-14-2008, 02:13 AM
Chris Bosh and Jermaine O'Neal. Who are you suppose to double team there?

Neither. You simply body the bean poles up and force them to shoot their 40-45% vs single coverage defense.

ARMIN12NBA
08-14-2008, 03:05 AM
either.

JO & CB4

-or-

Oden & Aldrige

If this is for the future then it could possibly be Oden and Aldridge, but the thread title says "Next Season" and surely Oden will not be any good next season. The year Amare Staudemire came back from surgery, he was averaging a mere 8 PPG on 33% shooting and 5 RPG. He was terrible and did not look good at all. Oden will be much of the same for this year. He is coming off the most serious injury in the world of sports and it will take time to regain his strength. Oden will be good in the future, but I highly doubt he can be part of the duo that will be considered the best frontcourt in the league.

innovator
08-14-2008, 05:01 AM
i think that that frontcourt is C,PF,SF so its the lakers with bynum,gasol,odom not raptors cuz ther SF isnt that good

torontosports10
08-14-2008, 09:10 AM
Neither. You simply body the bean poles up and force them to shoot their 40-45% vs single coverage defense.

Wrong cause they are both so quick that they can get inside with ease at 1 on 1 defense. Bosh did it last year alot when he was single teamed. The only time he took jump shots was when he was red hot or Sam Mitchell drew that play up for him. The best part is if they do double alot we got 3 great 3 pt shooters in Kapono,Jose and Parker there :D

RapsFan4Life
08-14-2008, 09:27 AM
CHRISTOPHER (MVP) BOSH and JERMAIN (HOPEFULLY STAY HEALTHY) ONEAL

definetly the frontcourt to beat in the whole league

Mile High Champ
08-14-2008, 09:32 AM
Its bosh and JO hands down.. It aint even close in my mind..

RapsFan4Life
08-14-2008, 09:48 AM

i think front court is 4-5
backcourt is 1-2 and the 3 is just the wing, any given night he can play back or front .. more of a versitility guy

front court is only PF and C.. i dont think SF is front court

HouRealCoach
08-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Howard, Turkgolu, and Lewis are good but I say the Raptors or Suns

J-Relo
08-14-2008, 10:24 AM
If this is for the future then it could possibly be Oden and Aldridge, but the thread title says "Next Season" and surely Oden will not be any good next season. The year Amare Staudemire came back from surgery, he was averaging a mere 8 PPG on 33% shooting and 5 RPG. He was terrible and did not look good at all. Oden will be much of the same for this year. He is coming off the most serious injury in the world of sports and it will take time to regain his strength. Oden will be good in the future, but I highly doubt he can be part of the duo that will be considered the best frontcourt in the league.

You are wrong...

First of all about Amare is that he didn't come to play full season, it was only 3 games that he tried to come back... And i don't think that you can mention stats and name them as season stats when the guy played only 3 games, not fully healed... And after them he had to continue his recovery... So if he had played full season with those stats and you would say that he played terrible i would agree... now i just can say that you took wrong comparison... you can take Amare's 06/07 season if you want to compare comeback from that type of injury and full recovery...

Of course it's very serious injury and it takes a lot of time to recover, but Oden had full year, not full season, but full year... I believe now he is back in his shape... Once again we can remember his summer league games last season when he was criticed and his possibility to play in the NBA is still quite questionable... I hope he will play good and that froncourt will make serious problem to their opponents...

PS: in my opinion Shaq and Stat will be one of the most dominating forces in the game next season...

JordansBulls
08-14-2008, 10:26 AM
It's hard to tell. I just don't see how Bosh and O'neal will be great together? Who is going to be that physical guy defending the big guys on other teams?

ShaunRiching9
08-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Raptors will have the best front if tehy can stay healthy we got Bosh and O'neal at 4 and 5 respectively then Jamario Moon/Jason Kapono at the 3 now that sounds pretty good to me

IndiansFan337
08-14-2008, 11:06 AM
1. Lakers
2. Hornets
3. Sixers
4. Raptors (depending on health, could be higher)
5. Blazers
6. Rockets (" " what I said about Raptors)

The Sixers are definitely not #3.

Don't forget that Jason Smith is likely out for the season. Who's the first big off the bench for them Reggie Evans? :eyebrow:

torontosports10
08-14-2008, 11:30 AM
It's hard to tell. I just don't see how Bosh and O'neal will be great together? Who is going to be that physical guy defending the big guys on other teams?

ANDREA BARGANI!!!!!

In all seriousness tho it will be JO. Bosh will stick to defending PF's and will be seen as an alot better defender now that he doesnt have to defend the other teams best big man. I never knew he was the youngest player to ever get 1000 rebounds till the other day!

I sure will miss Rasho tho. He is a true professional and plays hard on D and runs the floor and never complains about PT.

rhino17
08-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Frontcourt includes the SF. So its easily the Lakers and Rockets

Arodhr
08-14-2008, 02:25 PM
my favorite is chandler and west but the best gasol and bynum

23LBJCleBrowns
08-14-2008, 04:02 PM
a front court is three ppl. the C, the PF, and the SF.

CAVALIERS have best:
Big Z, Big Ben, LeBron

KeithLBC
08-14-2008, 04:29 PM
a front court is three ppl. the C, the PF, and the SF.

CAVALIERS have best:
Big Z, Big Ben, LeBron

You've got to be kidding, right?

Just because Lebron is so much better than most SF's in the league, doesn't mean that he carries the weight of Big Z & Big Ben. There are at least 10 teams that have a better combo of big men to go with their SF than the Cavs.

IMO it's the Lakers & the Suns.

BigEric
08-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Defensively, Kaman and Camby are going to SHUT DOWN any backcourt duo thrown at them.

That is a true block party...

ARMIN12NBA
08-14-2008, 05:02 PM
You are wrong...

First of all about Amare is that he didn't come to play full season, it was only 3 games that he tried to come back... And i don't think that you can mention stats and name them as season stats when the guy played only 3 games, not fully healed... And after them he had to continue his recovery... So if he had played full season with those stats and you would say that he played terrible i would agree... now i just can say that you took wrong comparison... you can take Amare's 06/07 season if you want to compare comeback from that type of injury and full recovery...

Of course it's very serious injury and it takes a lot of time to recover, but Oden had full year, not full season, but full year... I believe now he is back in his shape... Once again we can remember his summer league games last season when he was criticed and his possibility to play in the NBA is still quite questionable... I hope he will play good and that froncourt will make serious problem to their opponents...

PS: in my opinion Shaq and Stat will be one of the most dominating forces in the game next season...

3 games or any amount of games. It does not change the fact that Amare Staudemire was not the same until the next year. There is no way that Greg Oden, who is a rookie and is coming off an extremely serious knee injury, will be the best center in the league and part of the best frontcourt in the league while there are so many proven frontcourts. Even before the injury, the Blazers were saying it is going to take 2-3 years for Greg Oden to come into his own as a player especially on the offensive end. Now, expect it to take 3-5 years before he becomes that dominating player. Centers usually take a long time to fully develop and having microfracture knee surgery definitely does not help out his cause.

23LBJCleBrowns
08-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Z is the most underrated center in the NBA. Him lebron and Big Ben

Z-ray21
08-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Bynum, gasol

bosh, oneal

amare, oneal

brand, dalembert

camby, kamen

oden, aldridge

Yao

YAO lol hes by himself scola offers some help doe

Z-ray21
08-15-2008, 06:43 AM
You've got to be kidding, right?

Just because Lebron is so much better than most SF's in the league, doesn't mean that he carries the weight of Big Z & Big Ben. There are at least 10 teams that have a better combo of big men to go with their SF than the Cavs.

IMO it's the Lakers & the Suns.

the suns lack a potent small forward grant hill is toooo old

nbafan244
08-15-2008, 07:02 AM
yeah i think oden and aldridge will be good....this year idk but i def think they are the future of the nba the next twin towers baby

mosdef17
08-15-2008, 07:17 AM
Dalembert
Brand
Iguodala

What a front court, freaking fantastic. All they need is a better backcourt. Andre Miller is fine but they need a SG that can shoot 3's as right now they don't really have 3 point shooting. I think they used to have a guy named Korver... too bad they traded him, word on the street was he could stroke the 3 quite nicely ;)

CELTICS4LYFE
08-15-2008, 08:18 AM
Z is the most underrated center in the NBA. Him lebron and Big Ben

he not underrated he jus soft

29$JerZ
08-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Tracy + Artest + Yao IMO

RAPS424
08-15-2008, 08:42 AM
Bosh And O'neal... If U Play Them Tight They Can Both Put The Ball On The Floor And Drive..if U Play Off.. They Both Have A Great Mid Range Game.. U Cant Double Coz They Can Both Pass Well Too.. And Surrounded By 3 Point Shooters... Kapono.. Parker..calderon..good Luck Guarding Them!!

GCOOKIE7
08-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Raps got it

CELTICS4LYFE
08-19-2008, 07:52 AM
the rockets or lakers

heyman321
08-19-2008, 09:23 AM
ANDREA BARGANI!!!!!

In all seriousness tho it will be JO. Bosh will stick to defending PF's and will be seen as an alot better defender now that he doesnt have to defend the other teams best big man. I never knew he was the youngest player to ever get 1000 rebounds till the other day!

I sure will miss Rasho tho. He is a true professional and plays hard on D and runs the floor and never complains about PT.

Man wouldn't it be nice if Indiana for some reason waived Rasho and we picked him up again? We would be beastly.

ertanozgur
08-19-2008, 09:29 AM
Bosh and O'Neal if healthy.
Otherwise Bynum and Gasol

marques724
08-19-2008, 01:08 PM
If by front court you mean the 3-5 then it's the lakers or rockets. The best 4-5 combo is the raptors if JO can stay healthy otherwise I'll take Gasol/Bynum

BRADfromOZ
08-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Orlando Magic have it, end of discussion. Dwight, Hedo and Rashard took Orlando to the finals last year which isn't a bad effort seeing as they have no backcourt.

DryLopi
08-19-2008, 04:06 PM
Bosh n' O'neal if healthy.

Bosh is a great passer opening up inside outside opportunities. The team strategy for the Raptors this year is throw it to Jermaine and Chris, and get outa the way!

I'm thrilled to see how Oden And Aldridge would do.

Philly4life84
08-19-2008, 04:06 PM
Sixers

SeoulBeatz
08-19-2008, 04:17 PM
JO ad Bosh if JO is healthy

BRADfromOZ
08-19-2008, 04:18 PM
Tracy + Artest + Yao IMO
Fail! A SG, SF and C do not make up a frontcourt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontcourt).

23LBJCleBrowns
08-19-2008, 04:24 PM
he not underrated he jus soft

hes not soft. he is one of the only true centers in the NBA

Tom Stone
08-19-2008, 04:26 PM

Scola, is a great player....arn't you watching the olympics........If your a basketball fan......watch the olympics, it's great ball.....I remember two years ago scola shut down Howard in a olympic game.

Hawkeye15
08-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Shaq/Amare
Yao/Scola
Bynum/Gasol
Jefferson/Love
Brand/Dalembert

$ NyC $
08-19-2008, 04:49 PM
GUYS

Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph...comon man lolll

BRADfromOZ
08-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Scola, is a great player....arn't you watching the olympics........If your a basketball fan......watch the olympics, it's great ball.....I remember two years ago scola shut down Howard in a olympic game.Amen to that brother.

fins08
08-19-2008, 05:05 PM
Rockets
Yao, Scola, Artest