PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Conference: 2nd best record (2 of 8)

JordansBulls
08-13-2008, 02:09 PM
The poll for the best record is over in the Eastern conference. Click the team name for poll results. The winner of the previous polls will not be included in new polls. The order of the teams in each poll will be according to the previous poll results. After the 8th best record is determined, the seedings will be adjusted accoring to league rules.

(1) Boston (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258905) - Atlantic Division

blujaysrock
08-13-2008, 02:11 PM
im guessing toronto

Ph1lly Diehard
08-13-2008, 02:20 PM
im guessing toronto

Guessing or being a homer?

Anyhow, as much as I want and I believe the 76ers could take the 2nd seed, I think there destined for the 3rd but most likely 4th.

Pistons here though, expierence is key.

Jay22Redd
08-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Detroit Pistons

KNICKSFAN
08-13-2008, 02:46 PM
Pistons, unlesss they blow the team up.

AgentViet
08-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Unless they make some sort of move to make them younger, I think the Pistons will take #2.

still1ballin
08-13-2008, 02:55 PM
orlando!

Dirty Dirk41
08-13-2008, 03:15 PM
im guessing toronto

noooooooooooooooooooooooo there 6-8 seed in my eyes...
WHY DOES Toronto have 3 votes.....come on? 2nd seed in the east? lolol idiots

DETROIT til proven other wise is STILL the 2nd best team.... This is easy

JordansBulls
08-13-2008, 03:29 PM

No need to argue. Just remember last year the teams PSD predicted to meet in the finals were Phoenix and Chicago. One team lost in round 1 and the other didn't make the playoffs.

phillychi009
08-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Sixers

rapswin98
08-13-2008, 03:58 PM
magic

Dirty Dirk41
08-13-2008, 04:15 PM
No need to argue. Just remember last year the teams PSD predicted to meet in the finals were Phoenix and Chicago. One team lost in round 1 and the other didn't make the playoffs.

i get so heated with all the raptors love on here....they suck but still people seem to think there a top team in the east...ah wellll

torontosports10
08-13-2008, 04:15 PM
Pistons

overall since i prob wont vote every time

Celts
Pistons
MAgic
76ers
Raps
Cavs
Wiz
Bucks

torontosports10
08-13-2008, 04:18 PM
i get so heated with all the raptors love on here....they suck but still people seem to think there a top team in the east...ah wellll

look who is talking?? i didnt hear you say **** when the Celts were the joke of the league?? And the Raps dont "suck". We have potentially the best front court in the NBA and a top 10 and improving pg. Add in a defensive minded SF in Moon and a great role player in Parker and you dont have a team that "sucks". The Knicks suck. Stop being such a homer yourself thinking that you are the almighty god cause you were handed KG in a x-mas present. Yes the Celts are good but dont come saying the Raps suck when we will most likely be a 4-5 seed this year.

People like you piss me off1

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
08-13-2008, 05:11 PM
The Cavs just got Williams, they were better then the Sixers and Raptors before the trade now they are a little more better.

I think 2nd is between, Cavaliers and Pistons.

Magic are very close, they are a little worst then the Cavaliers with LeBron being the difference maker.

*Superman*
08-13-2008, 05:27 PM
I wish i could say the Magic, but unless Joe D screws up the Pistons its them.

yaowowrocket11
08-13-2008, 05:56 PM
I picked the Magic. I think with Howard being his dominant self, Jameer Nelson improving, Turkoglu still being a great player, Rashard Lewis scoring some points, and the Magic's biggest acquisition on the free agent market in Mickael Pietrus will make a big impact at the SG position.

Chaudhry
08-13-2008, 06:16 PM
im thinking the magic but more because i just don't see the pistons being elite anymore... call me a hater but i just don't see how they can stay on top of the league with the same roster... there's experience and then there's just old...

torontosports10
08-13-2008, 07:41 PM
The only thing about the Cavs is they still dont have a realible 2nd option. If Lebron goes down so do the Cavs. And you cant really say that about some other top team

Boston has big 3
Detroit has solid all round and good bench
Orlando i guess goes down with no Superman
Toronto got JO or Bosh or Jose and solid bench
Philly lose Brand? they are same as last year.

The main point im trying to make is Lebron means alot more to the Cavs then other star players to their teams success.

1-Boston
2-Detroit
3-Orlando
4-7 toss up with Philly,Toronto,Clevland,Washington
8-Bucks

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
08-13-2008, 09:30 PM
The only thing about the Cavs is they still dont have a realible 2nd option. If Lebron goes down so do the Cavs. And you cant really say that about some other top team

Boston has big 3
Detroit has solid all round and good bench
Orlando i guess goes down with no Superman
Toronto got JO or Bosh or Jose and solid bench
Philly lose Brand? they are same as last year.

The main point im trying to make is Lebron means alot more to the Cavs then other star players to their teams success.

1-Boston
2-Detroit
3-Orlando
4-7 toss up with Philly,Toronto,Clevland,Washington
8-Bucks

"If" leBron goes down is the key thing here though.

Obviously they wouldn't be #2, but with them I think they *could* be I am not saying they will just saying I think with LeBron nothing is impossible.

cbs134679
08-14-2008, 01:59 AM
Ima go with philly I think they improved the most in the east with signing brand.

rico
08-14-2008, 02:21 AM
as of now im saying magic. word isnt out on whats going on in detroit, last i heard a rebuilding was going to occur.

J-Relo
08-14-2008, 02:26 AM
Orlando has real chance to be there... Also Pistons and CAvs are close...

ARMIN12NBA
08-14-2008, 03:36 AM
The Pistons have too much uncertainty for me to vote for them. Joe Dumars says he has interest in blowing up the team. Rasheed Wallace really looked bad in the playoffs and seemed really on the downside. Chauncey has injury issues that was said could possibly head into this upcoming season. Not to mention that they have a brand new coach who has almost no experience.

Because of all the uncertainty surrounding the Pistons at the moment, I will vote for last years 3rd seed team, the Orlando Magic. They have another year of experience. They have a great and very underrated coach in Stand Van Gundy. Dwight Howard should improve on last year, which is scary in itself. Not only that, but they added two nice pieces in Mikael Pietrus and Courtney Lee.

LAKERMANIA
08-14-2008, 03:55 AM
Got to be the Magic..

IndiansFan337
08-14-2008, 11:08 AM
I'm really surprised that everyone isn't voting for Detroit.

They're my pick. They might even have a better regular season record than the Celtics.

RapsFan4Life
08-14-2008, 11:27 AM

they were 6ish last year so this year WITH JERMAIN they are gunna be higher .. probably 4th

Dirty Dirk41
08-14-2008, 12:44 PM
look who is talking?? i didnt hear you say **** when the Celts were the joke of the league?? And the Raps dont "suck". We have potentially the best front court in the NBA and a top 10 and improving pg. Add in a defensive minded SF in Moon and a great role player in Parker and you dont have a team that "sucks". The Knicks suck. Stop being such a homer yourself thinking that you are the almighty god cause you were handed KG in a x-mas present. Yes the Celts are good but dont come saying the Raps suck when we will most likely be a 4-5 seed this year.

People like you piss me off1

dude i think they suck. Im sorry. I think J.O will not stay healthy. i think theyll get bounced in the playoffs early. and what was there to say when the celtics were a joke? u want me to come on here an say YEAH MY celtics just Lost 18 in a row baby!!!! and i def dont think im some type of god. why am i a homer, becuz i dont like the raptors??? dude relax, root for your team and hope they win. and ill root for my team. i just happen to think the team you root for isnt good.

superkegger
08-14-2008, 01:05 PM
Detroit may not be the big bad wolf it used to, but they're still a very good team, and they'll win a lot of regular season games if nothing else.

torontosports10
08-14-2008, 01:35 PM
dude i think they suck. Im sorry. I think J.O will not stay healthy. i think theyll get bounced in the playoffs early. and what was there to say when the celtics were a joke? u want me to come on here an say YEAH MY celtics just Lost 18 in a row baby!!!! and i def dont think im some type of god. why am i a homer, becuz i dont like the raptors??? dude relax, root for your team and hope they win. and ill root for my team. i just happen to think the team you root for isnt good.

Well thats the great thing about the regular season. Proving ppl wrong.. which i believe the Raps will do. Are they on the Celts level yet? no, but they are closer then they were before getting JO.

EX-TREME
08-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Orlando magic because it's my favorite team.

YaoMinggg
08-15-2008, 08:39 AM
Cavs