PDA

View Full Version : Lebron rules the Olympics

cahawk
08-13-2008, 12:26 PM
Any question as to who is the best, has been proven by the Stars all playing
on the USA team together (5 exhibition & 2 Olympic games).

LeBron has been awesome as well as Wade....
while kobe has shot the most but shoots by far the worst % (1/15) 3pter's.
Lebron thrives, while kobe is being exposed without NBA referee protection.

When is Cleveland going to get Lebron some help?

monster_mash
08-13-2008, 04:27 PM
Back to the original statement though. Wade and LBJ really have impressed me so far. Glad Wade is looking healthy. He is a joy to watch play. Now LBJ is just killing it so far. He is a man among men. Altho I was a little disappointed to see him doing some playground passing...like against China when he did a spin move right, slipped, kept his dribble with one knee on the floor, then I believe it was another spin this time with a laser pass inside that got deflected.

IndiansFan337
08-14-2008, 09:41 AM
LeBron dominated again in today's matchup. He had a lot of nice blocks, as well as his usual fast break dunks & great playmaking.

SteveNash13
08-15-2008, 07:17 PM
We gonna win the gold with LeBron!

cahawk
08-19-2008, 11:14 AM
Lebron is so obviously the best player and only one close is Wade.
When you watch the games & look at the stats for all games it is embarrassing how much better he is than kobe.
LeBron is destorying kobe in every stat.
And I see Lebron shutting down and never padding his stats after the USA has game in hand.

And has anyone noticed that kobe is not living at the FT line, is getting the ball stolen or blocked when he goes to the rim and that he is getting alot of fouls called on him?
Without NBA ref protection, kobe is exposed.

IndiansFan337
08-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Lebron is so obviously the best player and only one close is Wade.
When you watch the games & look at the stats for all games it is embarrassing how much better he is than kobe.
LeBron is destorying kobe in every stat.
And I see Lebron shutting down and never padding his stats after the USA has game in hand.

And has anyone noticed that kobe is not living at the FT line, is getting the ball stolen or blocked when he goes to the rim and that he is getting alot of fouls called on him?
Without NBA ref protection, kobe is exposed.

The problem for Kobe (before today's game) was that he simply hasn't been shooting well. And he needs that.

The super athletic guys (LeBron, Wade) are getting the dunks on the fast breaks, whereas Kobe is not. Those are padding there stats.

Kobe simply needs to get his mid range J going before he starts jacking up 3's early in games. Otherwise, he isn't playing to his strengths.