PDA

View Full Version : We might not win a Superbowl - But I ****ing love this team.

BrewCityBuck
08-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Up and down the roster, this is probably my favorite team since i've been a fan. I was so young (born 1987) during the Superbowl years that I didn't really have a strong understanding of the team, etc. No doubt this is my favorite roster.

First you have Aaron Rodgers, proving to everyone he can play.
We look to have two pretty good backup QB's for the first time in a long time.
Ryan Grant & Brandon Jackson, love that duo.
Our entire WR-core has balls of steel, 1-5 I love them all.
Donald Lee/Jermichael Finley...

I'm just in such a positive mood when it comes to this team. It might not be a perfect roster, but I just like so many of the players and our teams upside going into the near future. I know i'm rambling but i'm sure you get what I mean.

hughest4
08-12-2008, 06:52 PM
I agree and i really like this roster as well. I'm not a big fan of the Interior Offensive line but i bet most people aren't at this point. They are young and have potential but to this point have just been average. Other then that i really like this team

4favre4
08-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Agree.
If only Brett were on it.
I love every part of it though.
The WR positions are crazy I don't know if I remember a good of core as this one.
D is just sick.
RB looks like nice this year.
Line is good.
QB is pretty good but id just love to have Brett.
It won't happen so im warming up to Aaron.

bucksbeat
08-12-2008, 10:31 PM
I am really excited to see what this team can do. As far as all the other things that have went on this year...It's over. It'll sting like hell to see Brett playing for the J-E-T-S but the 2008 Packers look entertaining.

Rtardz
08-12-2008, 11:23 PM
Brandon Jackson is really starting to make strides. I think him and Grant will be a very nice one two punch.