PDA

View Full Version : Flynn > Brohm?

OnWisconsin2007
08-12-2008, 02:38 PM
I think so.

Anybody else?

BrewCityBuck
08-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Who knows, i've hard a lot of good things about both. I loved the selection of Matt Flynn. I don't think many teams have our young talent at QB 1-3. It's impossible to know which ones really better until their in game situations.

socalpkrbkr
08-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Not after one pre season game.

Martz
08-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Not after one pre season game.

To play devils advocate (and i don't want to take this farther then one statement) everyone is jumping on the A-Rod bandwagon after one preaseason game.

No Brohm will improve and be decent. You could just tell he was way way jacked up.

hughest4
08-12-2008, 06:55 PM
There isn't a chance that Matt Flynn is a better QB then Brian Brohm. I think Matt Flynn handled the game much better last night but thats just because he has played in more big games in his career. Brohm played in some big games in college but not like Flynn did. He was on the big stage for the first time and really struggled. I think he will improve as the pre-season goes on

4favre4
08-12-2008, 07:20 PM
I don't know at this point but it looked that way.

adrew35
08-12-2008, 08:58 PM
yea idk you just can't say that right away. it was just one preseason game. but flynn looked better then brohm last night. but we will see.

Packersfan
08-12-2008, 09:01 PM
its too early to tell, but brohm did not look to good last night.

m2j3
08-12-2008, 09:51 PM
In the first game yes, Flynn was way better than Brohm but Brohm still has the stats from college to show. I think once he gets more experience he easily beats out Matt Flynn for backup duties.

SoCalPacker2
08-13-2008, 02:24 AM
As of right now, yes i think so. Once Brohm settles down and calms his nerves, he'll be better.

billybill77
08-13-2008, 02:13 PM
I really have never liked Brohm. As stated in one of my posts, he is not very mobile and has below average arm strength (as apparent by the first game). Although he is a good fit for the west coast offense because he is relatively accurate on short throws, he isn't much of a threat to go down field, which will ultimately cause teams to stack the box against the running game and and short passes. Flynn has a decent arm and can make some of the throws downfield. I think that Flynn will be a better qb.

Pakfan4Life
08-13-2008, 02:28 PM
I was at the Packers first preseason game and I felt that Flynn looked much better than Brohm. I do believe it is to early to tell, but he got off to a good start Monday.

Brunner
08-13-2008, 02:40 PM
No Flynn is not better than Brohm. He had a good game, Brohm had a bad game, but that does not define how good a QB will be in the NFL. Remember that as the game goes on coaches put in less-talented players on the defense. Therefore Flynn may have been playing against a more favorable match up. Either way he stepped up, and I liked his play, but I think Brohm will be the better QB.

Wicked Shot
08-18-2008, 01:43 AM
Two rookies. Only fews snaps in 2 preseason games. Hard to tell but Brohm might have an edge. But the question should be whos better between Brohm, Flynn and Rodgers. The anwser after 2 preseason games is no one of these guys should start on WEEK 1.

adrianmjz
08-18-2008, 01:48 AM
I think currently, Flynn has adjusted more to the packers playbook than Brian Brohm, that is why he has been playing better in the preaseason games, but Brian Brohm should be the better Quaterback in years to come.

adrianmjz
08-18-2008, 01:49 AM
Two rookies. Only fews snaps in 2 preseason games. Hard to tell but Brohm might have an edge. But the question should be whos better between Brohm, Flynn and Rodgers. The anwser after 2 preseason games is no one of these guys should start on WEEK 1.

well it is going to be difficult to win a game without a qb:clap: