PDA

View Full Version : Gasol caught in Offensive photo...

allison_a1234
08-12-2008, 01:23 PM
The Spanish basketball team is drawing a little heat this week for a promotional photo in which they all stretched their faces to slant their eyes.

Check it out from the Orange County Register:
http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2008/08/12/gasol-caught-in-offensive-photo/

Dirty Dirk41
08-12-2008, 01:26 PM
WTF......im laughing(at the stupidity), but at the same time wondering how much more heat the USA team would get if they did this rather than Spain. pretty ****ed up photo

MiamiHeat
08-12-2008, 01:26 PM
lol
who hasn't done that?

daleja424
08-12-2008, 01:27 PM
:bang::bang::bang: IDIOTS! No wonder China was so pumped against them...

Jay22Redd
08-12-2008, 01:29 PM

They beat china though

Dirty Dirk41
08-12-2008, 01:29 PM

They werent mad the whole game apparently. What a let down on Chinas part. Spain is good basketball team, but i thought China had them

Mallpha
08-12-2008, 01:36 PM
I think its rather silly to be so serious about your self they havent done any thing bad.

bogdanrom
08-12-2008, 01:52 PM
I think its rather silly to be so serious about your self they havent done any thing bad.

Some people could call this racism. I started laughing when I first saw this, but if I was Asian I would be kind of ticked.

Mallpha
08-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Some people could call this racism. I started laughing when I first saw this, but if I was Asian I would be kind of ticked.

I really dont think it was supose to be any act of disrespect towards the host of olimpic games.
You can look at most of the stuff abusive or disrespectfull if you really want to but i stronly doubt motives behind of that were any thign close to it especialy since it was official photo.
I agree they should just in case say sorry.

Jamesfrom818
08-12-2008, 02:01 PM
To me, the whole slant eye thing is as offensive as blackface

MiamiHeat
08-12-2008, 02:03 PM
come on people you guys are telling me that nobody has done that before?

Jamesfrom818
08-12-2008, 02:09 PM
come on people you guys are telling me that nobody has done that before?

y halo thar racist

Mallpha
08-12-2008, 02:12 PM
The whole racist looks like this for me if you really aint one no matter what **** you do you aint one same like your laughing at your friends at times only the ******** ones find it ofensive(of there are some limits you shouldnt corss).

If you are one no matter how hard you try to be correct your always will be a racist any way at least thats how it looks for me.

jmiller26
08-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Yah i've done it, but not in front of a camera for a picture i know could be spread across the internet.

superkegger
08-12-2008, 02:35 PM
a stupid move by the spanish team, but i couldn't really care.

Mr. 3 Stacks
08-12-2008, 02:37 PM
hahaha, it is funny but extremely disrespectful...maybe they were imitating the japanese.....

RapsFan4Life
08-12-2008, 03:04 PM
i think the only guy who can make a case that this is racist is yao .. and pau will kick the SHYT out of yao any day

J-Relo
08-12-2008, 03:30 PM
if chinese will be angry about this it means that they are angry on how they look... go to comedy clup and someone will amke fun of you...

PS: maybe spanish team just always wanted to have eyes like that and showed that on photo...

lionheartc
08-12-2008, 03:38 PM
are they trying to be funny? this is not funny at all and can cause major problems if there is not apology.

China would be wrong to come out and call them ********

MTone8788
08-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Personally, it does not offend me. It could be offensive to those who are senesitive to these type things. I think it's stupid that a bunch of men, well besides for Ricky Rubio, he is still a kid, would take this picture. They are embarassing themselves though because they all look rediculous hah

PHX-SOXFAN
08-12-2008, 03:51 PM
classy spain. Pau and his new chinese teammate should really get along well next season:rolleyes:

Shieldsz
08-12-2008, 03:52 PM
They look ********.

How old are they? 7?

Seriously grow the hell up.

Shieldsz
08-12-2008, 03:53 PM
i think the only guy who can make a case that this is racist is yao .. and pau will kick the SHYT out of yao any day

I'll take Yao on my team over Pau anyday to be honest.

Nugget Tony
08-12-2008, 04:03 PM
HaHa...what the....who cares....that is funny.....who hasnt done that......Im so sick of this PC world we live in....

If that was the USA tho...everyone would be calling for our heads....

junion
08-12-2008, 04:12 PM
just imagine if they painted their faces black if the olympics was in africa (or even the usa) or if next olympics, they put on fake ****ed up teeth.

i'm pretty sure we all have done that, but when was the last time? 15 years ago? and also knowing it would be in a publicity thing?

lakerboy
08-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Wow I'm Asian, and I find this really stupid.

Lakerfan8032
08-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Who f'n cares. This is stupid. How sensitive are you whiny douches? How does this affect any of you? Stop whining about stuff that doesn't matter. All this whining and complaining because of a stupid picture. The only people that should have any worries about this are the men in the photo. Why do people concern themselves with worrying about things that don't affect them. It is a complete waste of time and energy.

still1ballin
08-12-2008, 05:10 PM
That is pretty funny.

Musical Tempo
08-12-2008, 05:10 PM
This is the funniest photo I have seen at the professional level of sports. And yet the most racist one. Im not sure who their publicity person is but they aren't very smart, a lot of these player will be classified as racists now because someone though it would be a funny joke. To me its hilarious but if I was oriental I would be pretty angry.

Vegasguy80
08-12-2008, 05:18 PM
Who cares? It is a characteristic of people of the Asian decent. Ever head of "Chinese, Japanese, Dirty knees, Look at THESE"?

ARMIN12NBA
08-12-2008, 05:24 PM
The photo was offensive, but it should be taken as nothing more than a joke. The Spaniards weren't purposely trying to be offensive and mean, but to add insult to injury, Pau Gasol utterly dominated Yao Ming with 29 points on 13 for 17 shooting and 8 rebounds to Ming's 11 points on 4 for 12 shooting. Pau Gasol looked great on defense against Yao and almost looked unstoppable on the offensive end as he had his way with Yao Ming almost every time he touched the ball, which caused Yao's foul trouble.

still1ballin
08-12-2008, 05:25 PM
The photo was offensive, but it should be taken as nothing more than a joke. The Spaniards weren't purposely trying to be offensive and mean, but to add insult to injury, Pau Gasol utterly dominated Yao Ming with 29 points on 13 for 17 shooting and 8 rebounds to Ming's 11 points on 4 for 12 shooting. Pau Gasol looked great on defense against Yao and almost looked unstoppable on the offensive end as he had his way with Yao Ming almost every time he touched the ball, which caused Yao's foul trouble.

Only if he played like that in the finals against the C's.

TheBatchelor213
08-12-2008, 05:35 PM
ridiculous

Canucklehead
08-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Whole thing kinda reminds me of grades 3-5

vandoc
08-12-2008, 05:57 PM
What bothers me most is not the fact that Pau did something so utterly stupid (because professional athletes were never very smart to begin with) but the fact that so many people on this board write that "it's stupid but it's not a big deal". I find it hypocritical that these same people will make a "big deal" out of a sport and make an NBA game seem like life-or-death. In this picture, you have a group of adult men, who are representing their entire country, making a mockery of the facial features of not only an ethnic group but also a nation which will host them for the Olympics. Unfortunately, some people on this board feel more compelled to take sides with Pau Gasol because he can put a ball in a round hoop. I find that pathetic.

I call a spade a spade...and this is racism. Like many others had pointed out, had the picture made fun of African-Americans or Latinos, maybe the response would have been not so kind to our "friend" Pau. Check your moral and ethical standards before you post!!!

kvrnm
08-12-2008, 06:00 PM
we'll see how long they will be laughin when team usa gets done with them.

crew158
08-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Why single out Pao when the whole team is making these faces?

pippsux
08-12-2008, 06:11 PM
They should not stop there, when they face the US they should wear blackface and take a picture before the game, that would be hilarious......

But seriously, very bad taste and absolutely racist. As for Pau dominating Yao, the big fella should not even be playing. He is obviously not in good game shape and should be resting that broken leg. So congratulations, Pau you beat up on an injured player.

ARMIN12NBA
08-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Why single out Pao when the whole team is making these faces?

He is the biggest star so people are going to put the brunt of the blame on his shoulders. I wonder if this was organized by the players or if the camera man or coach told the players to pose in that way.

Canucklehead
08-12-2008, 06:16 PM
What bothers me most is not the fact that Pau did something so utterly stupid (because professional athletes were never very smart to begin with) but the fact that so many people on this board write that "it's stupid but it's not a big deal". I find it hypocritical that these same people will make a "big deal" out of a sport and make an NBA game seem like life-or-death. In this picture, you have a group of adult men, who are representing their entire country, making a mockery of the facial features of not only an ethnic group but also a nation which will host them for the Olympics. Unfortunately, some people on this board feel more compelled to take sides with Pau Gasol because he can put a ball in a round hoop. I find that pathetic.

I call a spade a spade...and this is racism. Like many others had pointed out, had the picture made fun of African-Americans or Latinos, maybe the response would have been not so kind to our "friend" Pau. Check your moral and ethical standards before you post!!!

I don't know if most realize it but Spain is a pretty racist place it's not like this is a real surprise. Check out this article talking about there football fans.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/article392961.ece

AZCardsFan
08-12-2008, 06:34 PM
IMO its only offensive if you by somehow think that slanted eyes are inferior to normal eyes....

bogdanrom
08-12-2008, 06:36 PM

First of all I don't think that this should be taken lightly at all. If the USA did the same thing, it would be on every channel in the world. And they would be called racists, and other things. Even if it was a joke that's no excuse. The only reason Pau domianted Yao was because Yao was injured. He is only 60 or 70 percent. He shouldn't even play right now. If the Chinese team would have seen this before the game. Oh man, that would have been a game to watch. Yao>Pau.

Dirty Dirk41
08-12-2008, 06:40 PM
First of all I don't think that this should be taken lightly at all. If the USA did the same thing, it would be on every channel in the world. And they would be called racists, and other things. Even if it was a joke that's no excuse. The only reason Pau domianted Yao was because Yao was injured. He is only 60 or 70 percent. He shouldn't even play right now. If the Chinese team would have seen this before the game. Oh man, that would have been a game to watch. Yao>Pau.

Thats exactly what i said in my first post. Its funny that poeple are saying its nothing but if team USA was doing the exact same thing they would be considered the worst team ever. i dont really care but just imagine what the media would be saying if it were team usa imitating china.

A-TrainDopeMan
08-12-2008, 06:47 PM

Add insult to injury? The photo was taken before the game dummy. But I agree with you in that there probably was no malicious intent. It was a ******** decision made in poor taste, but probably just a goof. And Pau definitely owned Yao.

MTone8788
08-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Okay, well the players representing the USA didn't do this, so stop with all the "well if americans did this", they didn't, so don't talking and whining about it.

As for the picture, it's stupid, they are grown men. I come from a culturally diverse family, and we joke around, alot of jokes that would be considered racist by some. It all depends on who you are and whether or not you take things like this lightly. Still, it's an offensive photo because to some it may be offensive and that's understandable, to others, it may not be a big deal, depends on who you are.

AK-47
08-12-2008, 08:33 PM
IMO its only offensive if you by somehow think that slanted eyes are inferior to normal eyes....

And if they painted their face black it would only be offensive if you thought black skin was inferior to white skin? That is bull crap, and this is racism no matter how you look at it.

knowledgeGOD
08-12-2008, 08:33 PM
i'm asian and i find that picture jokes.. prolly to the chins they'll find it really offensive.. they take everything seriously especially in movies with those up tight asian accountants and sh** like that

Knowledge
08-12-2008, 08:59 PM
They shouldnt have done something like that, if team USA did that or any American/competitor team for that matter we would be the target of the world's media.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-12-2008, 10:36 PM
That is not racism for gods sake its a joke, one that millions of people do around the globe, its like the all spaniards are Flamenco Dancers and Bullfighters Stereotype, Foreigners come here and say Ole Ole all the time, ok so What? We dont get angry for it.

Would you be angry if the Championship was being held at Texas and they Dressed like Cowboys in an Obviously Joking Mood????

SAVAGE CLAW
08-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Come on care about the Game not stupid things.

You know i was at a Ted Nugent Concert some days ago, and he said some stupid Comments basically about America being the best and the rest of the world a ****.

Did i care?

No i just enjoyed his music.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-12-2008, 10:43 PM
I don't know if most realize it but Spain is a pretty racist place it's not like this is a real surprise. Check out this article talking about there football fans.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/article392961.ece.

Yes we are so racist that in the 1950s a Black Person COULD sit in the front row of the Bus and wash his hands in the same Wc than a White person.

Oh we are so racist too that Interracial MArriages has NEVER been forbidden by our constitution.

1 Mistake, Dont take the Abnormal soccer fans as the index of how a country thinks, if you do that you may be led to think that Turkey or Greece are a Savage country in the Medieval Age.

2 Dont EVER belive what a UK citizen has to say about an spaniard, they COMPLETELY hate us with all their guts. ( Id love to see that writers face when Spain lift the Eurocup a month ago while they didnt even Qualify for the tournament.)

Boston-Born
08-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Jose Calderon,Garbo, and Paul are trashy players for a stunt like this.

Hellcrooner
08-13-2008, 03:37 AM
COme on!!! it was a joke , and the worst part is that its for an Advertising of an ASIATIC Enterprise!!!!!

hahahahahha

dick butane
08-13-2008, 03:46 AM
Come on care about the Game not stupid things.

You know i was at a Ted Nugent Concert some days ago, and he said some stupid Comments basically about America being the best and the rest of the world a ****.

Did i care?

No i just enjoyed his music.

You enjoyed Ted Nugent music? Did you also take the short bus to school? Are you legally deaf...and there was some sort of hot chick sign language translator for the lyrics? Do you have trouble maintaining personal relationships ... you know the ones where it is required that the other person have some kind of respect for you?

Hellcrooner
08-13-2008, 03:55 AM
Hey i like Nugent too, im pissed i coudl not go to the concert, whats the problem?

Rock is not dead!!!

FOBolous
08-13-2008, 04:32 AM

:clap: i agree completely...especially the bolded part. I find that a lot of people don't take racism and discrimination against Asians seriously and a lot of people tend to shrug it off as a joke which i find very annoying. double standard at its best.

That is not racism for gods sake its a joke, one that millions of people do around the globe, its like the all spaniards are Flamenco Dancers and Bullfighters Stereotype, Foreigners come here and say Ole Ole all the time, ok so What? We dont get angry for it.

Would you be angry if the Championship was being held at Texas and they Dressed like Cowboys in an Obviously Joking Mood????

you're comparing apple to oranges. If the spaniards dressed up like kung fu masters than no1 would make a deal out of it because dressing up in clothes of another culture doesn't have a history of racism and mockery behind it but you slanting your eyes does. slanting of a person eyes has a history of racism and mockery behind it and the action of it has been use to mock Asians throughout history...

I'm Asian and I remembered when I first came came to America at the age of 8 and other kids would make fun of me cause i didn't know any English. you know what they use to do when they make fun of me? They would slant their eyes and say stuff like "ching chong ching." but yeea..sure to you it's not a big deal and it might be funny to you but it's offending to an Asian who has experiences of being mocked with that action.

but yeea...I understand the Spaniards might not have meant anything by that picture but i still find it extremely distasteful.

FOBolous
08-13-2008, 04:45 AM
They should not stop there, when they face the US they should wear blackface and take a picture before the game, that would be hilarious......

But seriously, very bad taste and absolutely racist. As for Pau dominating Yao, the big fella should not even be playing. He is obviously not in good game shape and should be resting that broken leg. So congratulations, Pau you beat up on an injured player.

another good post :clap:

NYstateofMinD
08-13-2008, 05:55 AM
Wow this is funny, and I understand why some find it offensive. Chinese people know how they look and even in America someone has done it in their lifetime. I'm sure they don't mean anything by it. I'm not trying to sound racist at all, because I have friends of all different ethnicities. I've also been made fun of when I was the only white kid in a black school. Kids make stupid jokes as you mentioned above with the Ching CHong Ching thing, but it's just a picture. It's not as big as you make it out to be imo.

Noreaga
08-13-2008, 06:44 AM
thats ****ing racist....i hate soft *** pau gasol anyways....

CELTICS4LYFE
08-13-2008, 08:38 AM
I Think It Funny(that They Would Actually Do It) But It Is Messed Up

Mallpha
08-13-2008, 08:43 AM
1. Spain aint USA general in Europe we aint so political correct we dont say on christmans happy holiday season and it doesnt mean we are disrespectfull to other cultures or religions.
2. Reason USA team would have big trubles if they made picture like that simple as it is most peoples around the world doesnt really like USA much and every little argument you give to the world is good enough to bash you deal with that.
3. Im suprised americans actualy critisize any other country in the world for being racists if its not your national team and they didnt make a joke about you it aint you concern.

Rome
08-13-2008, 08:50 AM

Agreed. **** is just pointless. Their class acts thats for sure.

Skins4Life
08-13-2008, 09:19 AM
:no: :pity: :bang: :down: :drunk: :moon: :bs: :puke:

mjrballer13
08-13-2008, 09:38 AM
get over it, if he was with the Grizzlies no one would care

FOBolous
08-13-2008, 11:05 AM
wow the Spanish people are either really naive, insensitive, or incredibility stupid. Apparently, the slanted eye thing isn't the only thing racist thing Spanish people have done...

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/basketball/news?slug=ro-spain081308&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Spanish sports is no stranger to racial controversy.

Luis Aragones, the head coach of Spain’s men’s soccer team, was overheard telling his player Jose Antonio Reyes to “tell that black (expletive) you are better than him” at a training session in 2004. Aragones was referring to Thierry Henry, a black player from France who was then a teammate of Reyes at English Premier League club Arsenal.

Aragones also struggled to understand what all the fuss was about, even as anti-racism groups seethed and soccer’s power brokers held their heads.

At a Formula One motor racing testing session this year, a group of Spanish fans believed to be supporting home driver Fernando Alonso were pictured with their faces covered with black paint. They wore T-shirts with the slogan “Hamilton’s Family,” a reference to Alonso’s world title rival Lewis Hamilton, a black Englishman.

Moreover, at an exhibition match in Madrid in 2004, several black members of the England men’s soccer team were subjected to monkey chants and whistles whenever they touched the ball.

Back in Spain, there has been no criticism of the advertisement, just support for a group of players who shoulders the hopes of a nation. Members of the Spanish media who spoke to Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday could not grasp why the issue had garnered so much publicity.

the bolded part is especially f-ed up. I think the Spanish nation as a whole needs to be put through PR class that teaches you how to interact with different races.

get over it, if he was with the Grizzlies no one would care

i promise you...everyone would care no matter what team he's on. Do you not understand that the slanted eye thing is racist? do you not understand the history of racism and mockery behind that action?

PHX-SOXFAN
08-13-2008, 11:48 AM
wow the Spanish people are either really naive, insensitive, or incredibility stupid. Apparently, the slanted eye thing isn't the only thing racist thing Spanish people have done...

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/basketball/news?slug=ro-spain081308&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

the bolded part is especially f-ed up. I think the Spanish nation as a whole needs to be put through PR class that teaches you how to interact with different races.

i promise you...everyone would care no matter what team he's on. Do you not understand that the slanted eye thing is racist? do you not understand the history of racism and mockery behind that action?

they did a piece on racism in soccer stadiums on real sports a while back. It showed that Europe does have a racism and white supremacy problem. This is another example of racial insensitivity.

also, take a look at the riots in paris awhile back

midwestmadman
08-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Look whatever, I think it's pretty funny, sure I can see it being offensive to an ultra sensitive but who really cares about those peole? I do stand up comedy for a living and if I cared about being offensive I'd be even more unemployed than I already am. I am hispanic and native american (Apache') but if someone called me a beaner, spic, turtle diver, tube floater, rafter, landscaper, or wetback, redskin, bambi killer, etc I personally would not be offended.

midwestmadman
08-13-2008, 12:17 PM
The only people who make an issue out of things like this are the ones that feed the mouth of the racisim machine. That is why racisim exists.

kimchi'sworld
08-13-2008, 12:27 PM
:clap: i agree completely...especially the bolded part. I find that a lot of people don't take racism and discrimination against Asians seriously and a lot of people tend to shrug it off as a joke which i find very annoying. double standard at its best.

you're comparing apple to oranges. If the spaniards dressed up like kung fu masters than no1 would make a deal out of it because dressing up in clothes of another culture doesn't have a history of racism and mockery behind it but you slanting your eyes does. slanting of a person eyes has a history of racism and mockery behind it and the action of it has been use to mock Asians throughout history...

I'm Asian and I remembered when I first came came to America at the age of 8 and other kids would make fun of me cause i didn't know any English. you know what they use to do when they make fun of me? They would slant their eyes and say stuff like "ching chong ching." but yeea..sure to you it's not a big deal and it might be funny to you but it's offending to an Asian who has experiences of being mocked with that action.

but yeea...I understand the Spaniards might not have meant anything by that picture but i still find it extremely distasteful.

I agree that the spaniards didn't mean to be disrespectful or distasteful, but I feel that their will be repercussions over the incidents if this news story doesn't go away.

I'm going to respond to all of you who think its funny, or think it would offend anyone if they we're asian. I don't want to say anyones opinions are right or wrong since I'm open-minded enough to respect everyone's no matter how ignorant or disrespectful they are but I have mixed feelings about this but could view it as being funny if I we'ren't Asian and have slanted eyes but I'm Korean-American and just so happened to be put in the same boat as the Chinese in that demonstration.

When I first was adopted in the United States kids and adults would be doing the same things they did in the picture towards me, but I made nothing about it because they we're always smiling and laughing and the White people I was around never condoned it or took any responsibility of that being wrong. I still have mixed feelings about it and know that most people in that position are not as open-minded as me and are extremely offended. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised if anyone non-korean or non-chinese should be offended because it doesn't affect them.

Hellcrooner
08-13-2008, 12:30 PM
there is a hughe problem of " racism" in soccer in general.

You can find ininternet TONS of information about balck players being made fun off in a lot of Spanish, german, Italian or Netherlands stadiums.

Rivalries here are very intense, there is nothign comparable in usa, so the most extreme fans just yell at their opponents and insult them.

if they are black they will make racial insults, if they are White they will call something ulgy about their mothers job, or call them moron etc etc.

But one thing is that and another thing completely is to say everyone in Spain is racist.

and as for Luis Aragones, he is a cmplete moron, is very old and was raised during Francos regime, and addicted to it... no big surprise.

I guess in the Usa there have been similar cases, at least i remeber to have read about an NCAA coach who was racist, and a femal woman Ncaa coach who was SO RACIST she even got banned.

Racism is Bull **** and should be eliminated all around the world.

And Usa is no differente than anyother country, theres still a lot to work n that matter, or isnt it true that 80% of people in jail there is not " caucasic" and 70% of death penaltys are sentenced to black people?

Fobolous, i understand that pic as a joke, but i can understand someone may be offended,

Will you accept my excuses in the name of the 80% of spaniards that dont have anythingto do with racism.

allison_a1234
08-13-2008, 12:30 PM
another thread was started with the followup of Gasols defense

phillychi009
08-13-2008, 12:33 PM
To do something like this with a friend is one thing but there playing for there country i think i was dumb.

BoSelecta!!!
08-13-2008, 10:43 PM
To do something like this with a friend is one thing but there playing for there country i think i was dumb.

agreed! they are their nation team! they gotta be reallly dumb to think its funny n all the chinese will find it funny too...wtf were they thinking, just stupid

haris23
08-13-2008, 11:04 PM
Thats quite uncalled for.

Kohaku
08-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Way to piss off a country filled with billions of people =_=".

Beno7500
08-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Big deal. Anyways, if this was the US team (who would never do it...) , we would be getting so much crap.

JOSETHEALLSTAR
08-14-2008, 08:15 PM
okay

Hellcrooner
08-15-2008, 03:10 AM
Its funny anyway that this polemic is being held on Nba forums.

Nba is one of the most Racist leagues in the world.

How many Black or Asians Owner are tehre?

Wahts the percentage of black coaches? if theres 95% of balck players shoudlnt there be 95% of balck coaches.

Why do the sanctions flcutuate into gravity if the one sanctioned is Snowie white or "Getto thug" like artest.

WHy can WHite Cuban let his tongue loose and nothing happens and every time Sheed opens his mouth he gets banned and scolded?..

Why is tehre a code dress designed SPECIFICALLY against " gansta" outfits, wich are generally liked by Black people?...

Ihby the way, how is it that the herlad tribune scolds spain and says nothing about Tokyo 06 and the americans doing Military symbols in the podium wich was understood as an insult by many Japanese¿ ( you know you dont usually forget if someone destroys 3 of your cities for NO reason since war was already ending....)