PDA

View Full Version : VC for Al Harrington/Stephen Jackson

fabnfu2
08-12-2008, 12:08 AM
The Nets trade Vince Carter to Golden State for Al Harrington and Stephen Jackson, Jackson could start at the 2 and Harrington at the 3 replacing Carter and Jefferson while Harrington is in the last year of his deal, Jackson's comes off the books after next season giving the Nets even more cap room to go after Lebron and for Golden State they pick up another scorer while subtracting one of their plethora of swingmen.

Rapt0rs
08-26-2008, 09:12 PM
That would be really nice, Carter can be at the 2 and Magette can be at the 3.

DocUSN
08-27-2008, 12:26 AM
Except Sjax is the heart of that Warrior team, and VC is a cancer

Nets fan 93
08-27-2008, 12:18 PM
Except Sjax is the heart of that Warrior team, and VC is a cancer
This is pissing me the :censored: off. VC is not a cancer... maybe with the raps... but those days are over he is a :censored: leader here in NJ . He brings his A game every :censored: night and will :censored: destroy any team... he even :censored: played every game down the stretch on an ankle doctors said he shouldnt be playing on... even tho we didnt make the :censored: playoffs.... :pity: this is even though

lovingTO
08-27-2008, 04:44 PM
This is pissing me the :censored: off. VC is not a cancer... maybe with the raps... but those days are over he is a :censored: leader here in NJ . He brings his A game every :censored: night and will :censored: destroy any team... he even :censored: played every game down the stretch on an ankle doctors said he shouldnt be playing on... even tho we didnt make the :censored: playoffs.... :pity: this is even though

VC is a cancer and a loser. I would never want him on a team that I'm cheering for.

Nets fan 93
08-27-2008, 05:15 PM
^ good for you. you arent a Nets fans and you give in to all the Raps fans hate.

Conor
08-27-2008, 05:19 PM
Simply put: no. Without Jackson our defense is incredibly weak and we don't need a bloated over the hill vet at a position that's already crowded with young up and comers.

Nets fan 93
08-27-2008, 06:08 PM
It would be awesome to have VC and Maggette but w/e