PDA

View Full Version : PROPER ONE! miami heat next season

ashyboy21
08-11-2008, 11:23 PM
what are peoples oponions about next season?
i beleive they will be a playoff team
i think it will be
pg chalmers
sg wade
sf marion
pf beasley
c udonis (yes he can play center for heat)
(even tho udonis is small he can play center,because he matches up against almost all east centers part from illgauskas and maybe another one)
(they can have a small frontcourt with marion beasley and udonis, everyone can average a 10by10)

6james jones
7dorell wright
8diawara
9mark blount
10marcus banks
11joel anthony
12daequan cook
13alonzo mourning
14chris quinn
15earl barron

marcus banks backup pg
cook backup sg
james jones will be backup sf
diawara backup sg and sf sometimes
joel anthony as backup pf
alonzo startup or backup center when he comes back
mark blount bacup center before alonzo is back

ChitownbullsBG7
08-11-2008, 11:26 PM
now there 3.

*Superman*
08-11-2008, 11:30 PM
now there 3.

LOL.

ashyboy21
08-11-2008, 11:31 PM
i know i know, i posted 3
i stuffed the first 2 up, by writing azabuke (or however you spell it) instead of diawara, and had to add stuff about udonis and stuff :O
:O

GCOOKIE7
08-11-2008, 11:32 PM
stop f***ing making these stupid @$$ threads because the heat suck *****!!!!! their top 3 players are all gonna get injury or die from pneumonia and they will be the worst in the league again!

ashyboy21
08-11-2008, 11:35 PM
stop f***ing making these stupid @$$ threads because the heat suck *****!!!!! their top 3 players are all gonna get injury or die from pneumonia and they will be the worst in the league again!
aight, fair enough
i think you forgot that wade is killing olmpics and beasley was best in college last year
and um.... oh i donno maybe marion is an allstar and alonzo is an all defensive old allstar, and a beast
who do YOU go for?

still1ballin
08-11-2008, 11:36 PM
First of all, Udonis at C? he will get hammered. They need to find a Center quick. I think they will be better then last year...theres no way they can do any worse...after last season, you can only improve, but they will be fighting for the 7/8 spot and a 1st round exit maybe a sweep DEPENDING if Wade is healthy and how Beasely turns out.

still1ballin
08-11-2008, 11:37 PM

pwned

GCOOKIE7
08-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Toronto Ohhhh the heat are better then them?????? No chance

Jay22Redd
08-11-2008, 11:41 PM
I give them the 6th seed

goku
08-11-2008, 11:45 PM
8th seed

LayZbone
08-11-2008, 11:46 PM
a 6-8 seed next season IMO. Could be higher if we address the Center position through a trade. Beasley could play either forward position, Haslem is too small to play Center....so either Haslem or Marion have to go, and we need a Center in return.

JIDsanity
08-11-2008, 11:46 PM
ATL is a wild card, so I give Miami the 7th spot.

JIDsanity
08-11-2008, 11:47 PM
a 6-8 seed next season IMO. Could be higher if we address the Center position through a trade.

Beasley and Marion are basically the same players. You should Def look to trade Marion's exp for a C, cause he prob won't come back. Some moronic GM will throw 15 mill at him.

LayZbone
08-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Beasley and Marion are basically the same players. You should Def look to trade Marion's exp for a C, cause he prob won't come back. Some moronic GM will throw 15 mill at him.

trust me, thats all i think about. the trouble is finding an available Center that has Marion's value...

ashyboy21
08-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Toronto Ohhhh the heat are better then them?????? No chance

pfft, heat could kick there arse lol
wade against hrmm :O anthony parker ? or kapono (the traitor) i dont think so. lol
and for bosh and oneal? big deal, marion could play on bosh, and udonis is a MAJOR underrated one on one defender, the heat will kick there butt in there games this year, close for marion-beasley-udonis vs bosh-oneal
but wade could kick there butts

still1ballin
08-12-2008, 12:00 AM
OH OH! i hear the raps fans stomping onto this thread!

Ph1lly Diehard
08-12-2008, 12:01 AM
First off, the Heat just got off of having a horrible season.

Secondly, they have no true center.

And third thing.. Will people stop including Beasly in the same sentence as an allstar or a good player conversation? For all we know, he could be a bust, or a player that isn't even close to that. He is not proven at all, and until he does, he doesn't vault them into the playoffs.

I think the heat will contend for the 7-10 spots this season, which means that 9 and 10 and they miss out.

My choice is the 8th seed, because there are 7 teams, in my mind, that are clearly better then them unless proven otherwise.

In no order:

Pistons
Celtics
Cavaliers
76ers
Magic
Raptors
Wizards

Cavaliers and Wizards are the closest thing to the Heat in my opinion, and they are barely worse then them. However, the Heat having to depend on Beasley being a 2nd-3rd option scoring wise, depending on what happens to Marion, is a bit risky.

They'll be a team to watch this year, no doubt, but I don't think there going to be making the 6th seed. I just can't see it.

superkegger
08-12-2008, 12:02 AM
a 6-8 seed next season IMO. Could be higher if we address the Center position through a trade. Beasley could play either forward position, Haslem is too small to play Center....so either Haslem or Marion have to go, and we need a Center in return.

my thoughts exactly. its too early to tell. If marion and beasley can play well together though, they could be a pretty sick team. but pg and c, possibly the two most important positions are weak. plus having two rookies starting could lead to some trouble. I think they'll make the playoffs and maybe give someone a scare there, but i think they'll be bounced first round.

bogdanrom
08-12-2008, 12:04 AM
OH OH! i hear the raps fans stomping onto this thread!

This should be good!!:clap::D

Seriously though, I think they are a top 9 team. They still need a PG and a C. Udois Haslem? Zo? A 6 foot 8 center, he will get killed. And Zo is coming from a horrible injury plus he's old. The good thing about playing small ball is fast breaks.

Tom81
08-12-2008, 05:41 AM
playoffs seed

innovator
08-12-2008, 06:15 AM
with the way dwyane wade is playing right now i think if wade stays healthy then they would be a top 4,5,6 team in the east

J-Relo
08-12-2008, 06:57 AM
I believe that they can go to the playoffs, of course it really depends on health and how Beastly develops, but they still can do it...

IF somehow they will get decent C i give them 6th seed, if not then only 9th seed... or huge fights for last playoffs seed...

But of course if Beastly plays for ROY, Wade as one of the top MVP contenders, Chalmers shows that he is one of the best future PG, and other guys plays extremely well - then who nows... :)

Knicks845
08-12-2008, 07:30 AM
trust me, thats all i think about. the trouble is finding an available Center that has Marion's value...

We'll give u Eddy curry, for some contracts that expire before 2010.

DaddyCool
08-12-2008, 08:06 AM
1st round exit if everything goes right which it almost never does.

GCOOKIE7
08-12-2008, 08:34 AM
hmmmmmmm heat r a bigger joke than Rafael Arujo!

LakerzDQ
08-12-2008, 08:43 AM
it depends on Beasley and Wade's performances. I personally think Beasley will be at least a top 2 candidate for ROY, but if he has a bad rookie season, the heat will suffer.

If Wade plays an MVP-caliber season, something like 28pts-5rb-7ast for him, and if Beasley plays an ROY-caliber season, which is like 19pts-7rb, and if Marion plays the same as he always did, I think they have a shot at 4-5th seed in the east.

Magic #1 Fan
08-12-2008, 09:04 AM
This team has NO proven point guard, and center. If Zo, Wade, Marion Beasley stay healthy which is Highly unlikely they could finish 10 th. But they are accident prone. Zo would have to play all 82 games and 30 minuets a game. And Wade not leading the NBA the last 3 years in turnovers 5 to 6 a game just kills a team. Heat won't be in last place, but close to it. If Wade plays bad in games he will have an excuse why he's not playing. Knee, back, toe, eye, something will be there. Zo is the man. Heat 12 th place

BALLER71
08-12-2008, 09:26 AM

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
I think Joel Anthony will do fine at center, he's very good defensively.
Haslem will get traded.

MiamiHeat
08-12-2008, 10:02 AM

Man **** yo self, who the fukk do you fking think you fking are, whats your favorite team? tell me fool , GO SUCKK A DIICK YOU ****** i will kick you in the NUTS!!!
SCREW YOU IM GOING HOME!
:up:

MiamiHeat
08-12-2008, 10:04 AM
We'll give u Eddy curry, for some contracts that expire before 2010.

hell fking no

MiamiHeat
08-12-2008, 10:05 AM

your a bigger fking joke than you
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWNEDDDDDD :D

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
08-12-2008, 11:17 AM
10+ or the #9 seed, they won't make the playoffs.

daleja424
08-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Miami will be the 7th seed. Wade is back. When Wade is healthy he is just as dominant as Lebron or Kobe. If Lebron had Beasley and Marion on his team people would be friggin annointing them immediate contenders... such a double standard..

CELTICS4LYFE
08-12-2008, 11:56 AM
ummmm i dont think the make the playoff unless beasley plays like the rookie of the yr lol but even if they make it they aint goin anywhere.....they dont have enough talent straight up!!!!!

MiamiHeat
08-12-2008, 11:58 AM
ummmm i dont think the make the playoff unless beasley plays like the rookie of the yr lol but even if they make it they aint goin anywhere.....they dont have enough talent straight up!!!!!

wade is better than pierce :clap::clap::clap::clap::)

Ph1lly Diehard
08-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Miami will be the 7th seed. Wade is back. When Wade is healthy he is just as dominant as Lebron or Kobe. If Lebron had Beasley and Marion on his team people would be friggin annointing them immediate contenders... such a double standard..

People need to stop doing this. Beasley and Marion are not comparable.. Just stop this.

Marion is a proven player. He isn't an allstar, but he is the closest thing to it. He's a good player in this league that can put up 18 10 numbers.

On the other hand, Beasley is unproven and for all we know he could put up a number like 6 and 4, and become a total bust.

I'm not saying he is, but people need to stop putting Beasley in the same sentence and comparing him to players that are proven in the NBA.

It's getting out of hand..

MiamiHeat
08-12-2008, 12:35 PM
well Brand will get injured and the 76rs will not make the playoffs for all we know

ChitownbullsBG7
08-12-2008, 01:05 PM
your a bigger fking joke than you
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWNEDDDDDD :D

Had to be the worst comeback that has ever been made. Then on top of that you said owned.:pity:

I was with you until you said Wade was on the level of LBJ and Kobe. When Wade takes a team like LBJ's to the FINALS single handedly then he will be on LBJ's level. When Wade is able to score at will like Kobe and doesnt have to rely on a flop to get him to the line, then he will be on Kobe's level.

He isnt FAR behind but he is by no means on their level.

well Brand will get injured and the 76rs will not make the playoffs for all we know

:rolleyes: One injury and now he is injury prone. Dude open your eyes. The guy saidd you cant annoint yourself yet because for all we know Beasley could only put up 6 and 4 in his first year. Now you come back and say what if Brand gets injured. Wade has more of a chance to get injured than brand does.

MiamiHeat
08-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Had to be the worst comeback that has ever been made. Then on top of that you said owned.:pity:

I was with you until you said Wade was on the level of LBJ and Kobe. When Wade takes a team like LBJ's to the FINALS single handedly then he will be on LBJ's level. When Wade is able to score at will like Kobe and doesnt have to rely on a flop to get him to the line, then he will be on Kobe's level.

:rolleyes: One injury and now he is injury prone. Dude open your eyes. The guy saidd you cant annoint yourself yet because for all we know Beasley could only put up 6 and 4 in his first year. Now you come back and say what if Brand gets injured. Wade has more of a chance to get injured than brand does.

lol i was messing around you take ***** too seriously calm down and your wrong
Rose has more chance to get injured :up:

DrHoops21
08-12-2008, 02:36 PM
D-Wade stays healthy...anything is possible...anything.

lovingTO
08-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Teams clearly better than the heat:

Boston
Detroit
Toronto
Orlando
Philidelphia
Washington
Cleveland

Outlook for Miami: NOT SO GOOD...maybe an 8 seed?

Mr. 3 Stacks
08-12-2008, 02:43 PM
mehh, such a homer post... funny how you ran off your whole squad as if a basketball forum doesnt know who the heat have...LOL. Heat fans just watch the olympics n be happy, yalls expectations are too high on your rookies. D-wade is a top 5 player no doubt, but wheres your center... still need to address some problems.

SensandRaps
08-12-2008, 03:15 PM
wade against hrmm :O anthony parker ? or kapono (the traitor) i dont think so. lol
and for bosh and oneal? big deal, marion could play on bosh, and udonis is a MAJOR underrated one on one defender, the heat will kick there butt in there games this year, close for marion-beasley-udonis vs bosh-oneal

love how u leave out the point guard position its calderon vs who ??chalmers. The guy only gets publicity cuz he hit a shot over rose big f***in deal. for shooting guard it will be wade vs parker and if wade gets to annoying we will just kick him in the knee :O. small forward it will probably be moon vs beasley (who has yet to prove himself). power forward it will be bosh vs marion and im think that bosh has more skill and a size advantage. Then O'Neal vs haslem are u joking haslem is a midget compared to O'Neal. O'Neal could play on one knee and still win that matchup.its a f***in joke that ur comparing the heat (who missed the playoffs last year) to the raptors (made the playoffs) what u think that the heat are suddenly good cuz they got one player. Its not like they got kobe or lebron.

SwaggaIke
08-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Why do we continue to make these threads? We already know what's coming.

18colts29
08-12-2008, 05:19 PM
I wanted to pick 9 seed, but not aa choice so I chose 10th and lower

bogdanrom
08-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Uh Oh I smell a ban cough"MiamiHeat" cough. Haha.:D
Seriously the Heat should be happy if they get the 8th spot. They have Wade and Marion. They will need an MVP caliber season from Dwade. Marion will need to be pretty good too. Plus most likely you would have to start two rookie, at PG and SF. The two position that are so stacked. Chalmers guarding CP3,DWill, Nash, Arenas, Kidd, Davis, Chauncey and other. You guys don't have a center, because Haslem can't play center. At 6-8 he is short for even PF. Dwight vs. Haslem, Amare, Yao.

MiamiHeat
08-12-2008, 07:04 PM
why me? :D
i didnt do nothing wrong

GCOOKIE7
08-12-2008, 07:27 PM
why me? :D
i didnt do nothing wrong

ur a f@g

CELTICS4LYFE
08-13-2008, 10:26 AM
wade is better than pierce :clap::clap::clap::clap::)

celtics better than heat :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :)

Z-ray21
08-13-2008, 10:51 AM
Yooo People Do You Agree With This?
If Denver Traded Camby For Nearly Nothing
Why Didnt The Heat Get Him They Need A Center Sooo Baddd
Cambyyyyy Was The One

BriereIsDaBest
08-13-2008, 01:33 PM
The Heat will not be a playoff team. Plain and Simple. Talk to me when you get one of the two most important positions on the court. ;)

daleja424
08-13-2008, 01:46 PM
The Heat will not be a playoff team. Plain and Simple. Talk to me when you get one of the two most important positions on the court. ;)

oh puhlease... thats absolute BULL! No where does it say that you need to have great C's and PG's to make the playoffs... win championships? maybe (actually probably) but make the playoffs? Who does Washinton have playing center and pg? EXACTLY!

LayZbone
08-13-2008, 01:56 PM

I do agree that the Heat desperately need to address the PG + C situation if they want to go deep into the playoffs....but the trio of Wade/Marion/Beasley should win enough regular season games in the East to get them to a 6-8 seed.

GCOOKIE7
08-13-2008, 06:32 PM
oooooooo Marion has wade and Beasely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Marion also had Nash and Amare... and a ton of others

Bulls4Lyfe
08-13-2008, 06:45 PM

Seriously? If anything Wade is a proven scorer and, if I'm not mistaken, single handedly not only brought the Heat to the finals, but also WON a championship

BriereIsDaBest
08-13-2008, 07:07 PM
Seriously? If anything Wade is a proven scorer and, if I'm not mistaken, single handedly not only brought the Heat to the finals, but also WON a championship

And Shaq didn't do one thing in that process?:rolleyes: Give me a break.

Hawkeye15
08-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Yooo People Do You Agree With This?
If Denver Traded Camby For Nearly Nothing
Why Didnt The Heat Get Him They Need A Center Sooo Baddd
Cambyyyyy Was The One

because LA gave Denver a huge trade exception, making the trade possible. Miami doesn't have that, they would have had to give up 9-11 million in contracts, and Denver didn't want any players back

Hawkeye15
08-13-2008, 07:29 PM

LeBron has grown since Wade was a top 3 player. Kobe, maybe. But a healthy Shaq isn't there to garner attention. Wade is a top 5 player I think, but he is not in the argument as the best anymore. Not until he plays 76+ games, and shows he can play defense.
I think Miami has a great shot to get to the playoffs. Beasley will struggle defensively, but he should be a huge contributor offensively. Marion is what he is, a 16-9 guy now, who can defend a couple positions. If Wade keeps on course, cause he looks great in Beijing, and stays healthy, the pieces will come to them later this summer, or during the season. I think a 5 seed is possible, but so is a 10 seed.

Hawkeye15
08-13-2008, 07:30 PM

a 20-10 Shaq, who teams had to make an entire defensive game plan for, may have helped him a teensy bit. Oh, and Cubans mouth.

SwaggaIke
08-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Yea I remember Shaq putting up consistent 20 10 games in that Dallas series...naw I don't. None of you know anything about Miami basketball. Shaq had a big game once per series in terms of statistical production. In the Chicago series he had a 30 20 game in the Detroit series he had a 20 10 game and in the Mavericks series he was just a blob clogging up the lane. The best thing he did for Miami was draw the occasional double team. And that was when he wasn't getting lured into stupid offensive fouls by Jason Collins, Tyson Chandler, Ben Wallace and Diop.

KB24PG16
08-14-2008, 03:04 AM
will be ten games better than last year at best maybe playoffs anything is possible in the east

ashyboy21
08-14-2008, 08:52 AM

oh yeah, sorry, i forgot that the celtics had a true point and center in rondo and perkins
they good, but they not awesome

GCOOKIE7
08-14-2008, 06:10 PM
oh yeah, sorry, i forgot that the celtics had a true point and center in rondo and perkins
they good, but they not awesome

hmmm these big 3's are equallllll............

Hawkeye15
08-14-2008, 06:20 PM

The Heat won 15 games last year. Regardless of what they have now, maybe Heat fans should let them prove it before they talk smack. They were the worst team in the NBA by a landslide last year, reasons don't matter

Hawkeye15
08-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Yea I remember Shaq putting up consistent 20 10 games in that Dallas series...naw I don't. None of you know anything about Miami basketball. Shaq had a big game once per series in terms of statistical production. In the Chicago series he had a 30 20 game in the Detroit series he had a 20 10 game and in the Mavericks series he was just a blob clogging up the lane. The best thing he did for Miami was draw the occasional double team. And that was when he wasn't getting lured into stupid offensive fouls by Jason Collins, Tyson Chandler, Ben Wallace and Diop.

occasional double team?????????? Shaq still requires that. He required a complete defensive scheme. Kobe has 3 rings due to this, and Wade has one. They were the benefactors. You can throw stats around all night. They don't matter. Wade and Kobe were the 2nd option in the defense eyes, period. They reaped the benefits. Both great players, not taking anything away from them, but please, they played with the most physically dominant player in history.