PDA

View Full Version : #5 SG In The Game Today!

Mile High Champ
08-11-2008, 10:04 AM
This will be a series of polls to get a true top 10 list at each spot.

I completed a list of top PG's by votes, Let head over to the SG's. Allen Iverson took home the last poll with ease as he had 69 votes.. We are onto number 5.

There are a lot of players to be picked from, Please pick the best player. some of the guys on the list could play SF but many have played mostly SG over the last few years..

1) Kobe Bryant
2) Dwayne Wade
3) Tracy McGrady
4) Allen Iverson
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Don't Forget to vote and make comments!

bogdanrom
08-11-2008, 10:11 AM
There are a lot of good ones but I went with Vince.

mitch91
08-11-2008, 10:12 AM
i went with vc

JordansBulls
08-11-2008, 10:14 AM
Vince

NYKnickFanatic
08-11-2008, 10:16 AM
I would consider TMac a SF.

Thats just me though.

DrHoops21
08-11-2008, 10:23 AM
yall are smokin some good stuff if you think VC is better than Ginobili

innovator
08-11-2008, 10:26 AM
i went with ray allen

daleja424
08-11-2008, 10:28 AM
gotta be Manu man...then Johnson...then MAYBE VC...

Wade3
08-11-2008, 10:30 AM
I picked Joe Johnson.

NYstateofMinD
08-11-2008, 10:31 AM
so many Vince haters...

phlp_bj
08-11-2008, 10:34 AM
joe johnson

Mile High Champ
08-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Manu Ginobili is the guy. Vince aint a top 5 SG..

RapsFan4Life
08-11-2008, 11:00 AM
vince is a top 5 shooting guard BUT he can also be the worst SG, its his choice and i agree with all the haters because his game is so inconsistant, but the skill level is just ridiculous that i gotta vote for vince ... even though he is a punk .... next is manu !!!

RapsFan4Life
08-11-2008, 11:02 AM
why is Ray allen getting votes when guys like joe johnson jason Rich, vince, rip, manu are still on the list .... ray allen can shoot... and thats it bad defense bad passing bad driving bad creating his own shot bad ball handels bad rebounding bad ... bad ... bad ... no way is he top 10 ... ray allen can do one thing and one thing only, camp out at the 3 and shoot

MiamiHeat
08-11-2008, 11:04 AM
I would consider TMac a SF.

Thats just me though.

nah i think hes a SG
Andre Iguodala is a SF

MiamiHeat
i gotta go with Joe Johnson
underated SG

LayZbone
Manu. Even though I hate him.

futureheisman
08-11-2008, 11:11 AM
richard hamilton

prash
08-11-2008, 11:23 AM
It's close b/w Ray Ray, Joe Johnson, Manu & Carter. I voted for Ray Ray.. his shot is just too sweet.

Lakerfrk
08-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Lots of good guys still up there... but I took Richard Hamilton because he so good at so many things. He drives and finishes well... has a GREAT mid-range game. Good long range game. Moves the best without the ball since Reggie Miller, and plays great man-to-man and team defense. Great guy for #5.

SHONIE
08-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Jj

Drewlius
08-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Manu should be the obvious choice here.

Hawkeye15
08-11-2008, 12:07 PM
i gotta go with Joe Johnson
underated SG

He is like the modern day Michael Finley. Underrated totally. I think he is #3, but whatever. I voted from him here

AgentViet
08-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Manu Ginobili.

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 12:23 PM
are u guys kidding me? Manu and JJ over VInce? lol

Vince is the perfect #5..no way manu or Jj

VInce is a 8 Time all star-... those two combined dont even have 8 all stars games on their resume

Realy stop hating on vince... If tmac is alreayd up there then vince needs to go up cause vince has better career numbers... he has been furhter in the playoffs.. and had a better year last year while he was hurt too

TOP HATING please.. I m a carter fan and i didint vote for him untill like 4 or 5... so really cmon.. guys

He does so much more than manu doeas on the court.. hes a better passer... better scorer .. better rebounder.. Cmon its not even funny.. Hes a way better player.. manu may havie rings hes a great palyer.. but vince carter not only has the resume but is a better overall player...

dont even use that excuse that he gives up...cause we are talkin about better player.. and Manu doesnt even start.. cmon no way..

This would be clear hate in his direction honestly..

They're are soem raptor fans that voted for him so thats when u kno u need to stop the hate.. cause at least the know how good he is.. They dont base this poll on their hate

lionheartc
08-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Jamal crawford is the best SG in the NBA hands down!!!!!!!!

SaimoNETS
08-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Y do ppl hate Vince? i went with Vince

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 12:34 PM
If you look at the top 4 guys alreayd on the board.. the closest one to all four of them is vince.. hes in the group with themm for sure..
Resume wise..a nd everything they do on the court.. manu is a good scorer but he cant pass as well as Vince.. and he cant rebound as well as vince.

COmon look at the numbers from last year:

Vince Carter : 21.3 ppg...6.reb pg...5.1 astpg .... TO pg 2.38... Fg % 46

Manu GInoblie: 17.8 ppg ... 3.9 ast pg ... 3.8 reb pg...... TO pg 2.70 FG % 46

comon he beats him in almost every category.... wth is this.. and vince was hurt,... no way guys...

Manue Career ppg 14? Vince carter ppg at 24? wtF cmon its vince hands down please

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Look at the numbers b4 u vote

ITS VINCE CARTER!
Its a landslide.. not even close..!
Hes the only one with comparable stats and skills to the players in the top 4....

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 12:40 PM
ven last year with a bum ankle VInce outplayed JJ and manu...

VInce carter Last year:
21.3 ppg... 6.0 rebpg... 5.1 ast ppg 2.3 turnovers pg....Fg% 46%

Joe JOhnson last year
21.7 ppg... 4.5 reb pg....5.8 ast pgpg ... 2.72 to pg... fg% 43%

They're numbers are pretty much the same except vince has a better efficiency .... Oo yea and vince played hurt.. with a blal hog on his team.. while this was JJ's best year in the NBA...

Career averages? jj= 16.6pg////VC 24 ppg///

CMon 8 time all star.. Hes played at Jj's level ;ast year while he was hurt big time.... Cmon hes so much better its not even funny lol

HouRealCoach
08-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Joe Johnson

MiamiHeat
08-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Jamal crawford is the best SG in the NBA hands down!!!!!!!!

:eyebrow::pity::crazy::laugh:

obrpunk
08-11-2008, 12:56 PM
had to go with ray

charlsdq7
08-11-2008, 01:00 PM
na Andre is a 2 dats why i chose him

Joshtd1
08-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Why are you talking about career averages.....it said #5 in the game TODAY.

Its Manu here. Im fine with T-Mac and AI being above him, but IMHO there is no way Manu should drop past 5...

BowDown32
08-11-2008, 01:06 PM
I'm a Raps fan for life. I live just outside Toronto and die red and white (maybe a little purple too).
Vince put Toronto on the map and USE to be a top 5 guy. You can't put Allen and VC up there just because of their offense.
Joe Johnson is the pick, right now... wait a few more years and Brandon Roy will be there.

Joshtd1
08-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Look at the numbers b4 u vote

ITS VINCE CARTER!
Its a landslide.. not even close..!
Hes the only one with comparable stats and skills to the players in the top 4....

Yea, because numbers really mean everything huh..

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Why are you talking about career averages.....it said #5 in the game TODAY.

Its Manu here. Im fine with T-Mac and AI being above him, but IMHO there is no way Manu should drop past 5...

Fine dont look at their career numbers... LOok at last years numbers? Vince kills manu in every single category. LOl so why don't u look at that? Vince has better numbers then tmac does last season.. but hes still under him.. cmon

VInce is a better scorer.. rebounder. and passer...

Ur being a big time homer right now... Like i just dont understand how vince would be below manu. Manu doesnt even come close to those guys in the top 4..

Nets fan 93
08-11-2008, 01:12 PM
VC: 21,6,5 remember that(playing with ball hog RJ)

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Yea, because numbers really mean everything huh..

wat else would u look at? obviously you choose the player that is a better scorer... better rebounder.. and better passer...

Manu may have the rings and thats great.. but hes not a better play just because of that.. Put vince on a team with Tim DUncan..a nd TOny P im sure he would have a couple too plz...

Ur comparing a 8 time all star to wat 1 or 2 time all star if even that?

And dont say numbers dont matter cause obviously they do... Obviously one player is better than another palyer in categories because they do more than the other player does ...

Numbers tell a lot... and I kno everyone knows Vince is a better player than manu cmon.. manu's good but plz.... Vince is better by far... In every category.

phillyphan4ever
08-11-2008, 01:13 PM
id say rip hamilton

Joshtd1
08-11-2008, 01:18 PM
And how many minutes a game did VC play..38 MPG. How many did Manu play...31 MPG.

VC = 21, 6 ,5 in 38 mpg
MG= 19.5, 5, 4.5 in 31 mpg...while coming off the bench as a 6th man. Give Manu those 7 extra minutes and Im sure he could get another 2 pts, rebound, and extra assist :rolleyes:

Not to mention Manu is a better defender, and shot better FG%, 3P%, and FT% this year. Again though, thats not why I think he is better, I just think his overall game is better then VC at this point in his career.

RapsFan4Life
08-11-2008, 01:20 PM
wat else would u look at? obviously you choose the player that is a better scorer... better rebounder.. and better passer...

Manu may have the rings and thats great.. but hes not a better play just because of that.. Put vince on a team with Tim DUncan..a nd TOny P im sure he would have a couple too plz...

Ur comparing a 8 time all star to wat 1 or 2 time all star if even that?

And dont say numbers dont matter cause obviously they do... Obviously one player is better than another palyer in categories because they do more than the other player does ...

Numbers tell a lot... and I kno everyone knows Vince is a better player than manu cmon.. manu's good but plz.... Vince is better by far... In every category.

i think numbers matter but only to a certian extent

here it is, i voted for VC he is a better SG but if i was starting my team i would pick manu to be my sg over vince... he has a win factor .. he wants to win and he plays to beat the opponent ... vince does not .. vince goes into slumps ... i would rather have a good player who always plays good then an amazing player who sometimes plays good and sometimes plays SH**T

numbers matter for this vote i think .. but what is "better"

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 01:25 PM
And how many minutes a game did VC play..38 MPG. How many did Manu play...31 MPG.

VC = 21, 6 ,5 in 38 mpg
MG= 19.5, 4.5, 4.5 in 31 mpg...while coming off the bench as a 6th man. Give Manu those 7 extra minutes and Im sure he could get another 2 pts, rebound, and extra assist :rolleyes:

Not to mention Manu is a better defender, and shot better FG%, 3P%, and FT% this year.

Uhmm I dont htink u can "assume" things.. NOt to mention vince was hurt all year long and put up those numbers.. Hes usaully a 25 5 5 guy.. somthing manu is not .. and never will be... carter once had 46 pts 16 rebounds and liek 12 assists in one game... Call me when manu ever does that.. Hes inst as capable as carter... NO way manu can ever do that...

O yea and they're field goal and three poitn percentages are pretty much the same by the way...

THis was manu's best year last year... carter had a better year... and carter was hurt... So its not evne comparable.. ur comparing a 8 time all star to a 2 time all star.. it tells u the differenc ein skill level and how good the palyers is.

And its not vince's fualt manu doesn start... I kno vince would never come off the bench behind micheal finely and bruce bowen.

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 01:28 PM
i think numbers matter but only to a certian extent

here it is, i voted for VC he is a better SG but if i was starting my team i would pick manu to be my sg over vince... he has a win factor .. he wants to win and he plays to beat the opponent ... vince does not .. vince goes into slumps ... i would rather have a good player who always plays good then an amazing player who sometimes plays good and sometimes plays SH**T

numbers matter for this vote i think .. but what is "better"

i see what your saying but manu's not even the best player on his team.. Hes like the 3rd or second best.. If vince was on the spurs.. i think he would have a ring or two as well.. Sorry just the way i feel about the ring factor.. NOt everyone gets to play with TIm duncan and under and greg popavich...

Vince carter has played with jason collins, and under lwarnece frank...

PLayed with a washed up antonio davis, and charles oakley., and sam mitchtell and kevin o'neal

DeeJay
08-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Joe Johnson for me

JimmyMal450
08-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Manu for me

daleja424
08-11-2008, 01:38 PM
i see what your saying but manu's not even the best player on his team.. Hes like the 3rd or second best.. If vince was on the spurs.. i think he would have a ring or two as well.. Sorry just the way i feel about the ring factor.. NOt everyone gets to play with TIm duncan and under and greg popavich...

Vince carter has played with jason collins, and under lwarnece frank...

PLayed with a washed up antonio davis, and charles oakley., and sam mitchtell and kevin o'neal

...he had Jason Kidd and Richard Jefferson... get outta here with that! Carter is one of the most talented players to ever enter the NBA but he constantly underachieves. Manu gets more outta less then anybody in the NBA. Ill take the guy with guts and te guy who always gives 110% thanks...

Joshtd1
08-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Uhmm I dont htink u can "assume" things.. NOt to mention vince was hurt all year long and put up those numbers.. Hes usaully a 25 5 5 guy.. somthing manu is not .. and never will be... carter once had 46 pts 16 rebounds and liek 12 assists in one game... Call me when manu ever does that.. Hes inst as capable as carter... NO way manu can ever do that...

O yea and they're field goal and three poitn percentages are pretty much the same by the way...

THis was manu's best year last year... carter had a better year... and carter was hurt... So its not evne comparable.. ur comparing a 8 time all star to a 2 time all star.. it tells u the differenc ein skill level and how good the palyers is.

And its not vince's fualt manu doesn start... I kno vince would never come off the bench behind micheal finely and bruce bowen.

You act like Manu doesnt start because he's not good enough to. I'd be willing to bet if VC played on the Spurs, he would come off the bench, unless of course he decided not to do what is best for the team and cry about not starting.

You say Manu isnt a 25-5-5 guy, and will never be. Manu has never had the freedom, and been the #1 option like VC has either, so he doesnt get as many shots. Think about it....Manu puts up 20 PPG off the bench, playing quite a bit less then VC..if he was the #1 option, there is no reason why he wouldnt score 25 a game.

still1ballin
08-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Joe Johnson for me after what he showed me in the first round against the C's.

_Sn1P3r_
08-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Manu for me.

mariotubes
08-11-2008, 02:08 PM
vince sux

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 02:15 PM
...he had Jason Kidd and Richard Jefferson... get outta here with that! Carter is one of the most talented players to ever enter the NBA but he constantly underachieves. Manu gets more outta less then anybody in the NBA. Ill take the guy with guts and te guy who always gives 110% thanks...

the questions asks who the better players.. not who u think gives a 100%... and u clearly know carter is a better basketball player

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 02:19 PM
You act like Manu doesnt start because he's not good enough to. I'd be willing to bet if VC played on the Spurs, he would come off the bench, unless of course he decided not to do what is best for the team and cry about not starting.

You say Manu isnt a 25-5-5 guy, and will never be. Manu has never had the freedom, and been the #1 option like VC has either, so he doesnt get as many shots. Think about it....Manu puts up 20 PPG off the bench, playing quite a bit less then VC..if he was the #1 option, there is no reason why he wouldnt score 25 a game.

Thats the thing... Manu isnt capable of being a #1 option guy.. We're basing this on what the palyer is,,., not on what he would be if heplayed this muhc .. and was a # 1 option or # 2 option...

Carter is a better overall palyer and u know it... carter is a better scorer..passer. and rebounder.. u cant even argue that...

carter is a starter and would be a starter on any team in the NBA... Evne he was playing with kobe.. or dwade.. he would some how figure to start at Sf or somthing.. No way a player as good as Vince would ever come off the bench...

I'm sorry but Manu doesnt start cause Thats his role on the teamm... I understand that.. but vince would'nt come off of anyones bench..
thats His role.. hes a starter

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 02:24 PM
w/e this thread just shows how underated carter is... and how people hate against himm...

Just proves my point.. Vince looks like hes going to go 7 when he should be in the top 5 ...
Underated because he produces and is a better player than JJ, Manu, and is as good as Tmac... BUt he still is rated uneder themm..

Watch and wait for the season Vince has.. Hes now one of the only threats on that team... HIm and harris will take more of the shots... expect vince to be a mvp candidate this year... in the top 5 for that..... unless everyone hates like usual ...

I guarentee 26ppg... 6 asttpg and 6 rebgg/

Joshtd1
08-11-2008, 02:31 PM
the questions asks who the better players.. not who u think gives a 100%... and u clearly know carter is a better basketball player

How is he "clearly better" at this point in his career?

Thats the thing... Manu isnt capable of being a #1 option guy.. We're basing this on what the palyer is,,., not on what he would be if heplayed this muhc .. and was a # 1 option or # 2 option...

Carter is a better overall palyer and u know it... carter is a better scorer..passer. and rebounder.. u cant even argue that...

carter is a starter and would be a starter on any team in the NBA... Evne he was playing with kobe.. or dwade.. he would some how figure to start at Sf or somthing.. No way a player as good as Vince would ever come off the bench...

I'm sorry but Manu doesnt start cause Thats his role on the teamm... I understand that.. but vince would'nt come off of anyones bench..

Sure I can, its easy..give him those 7 extra minutes that Carter played and he would average better then what Carter did. Manu is very easily capable of being a #1 option. This year, TD went down due to injury and Manu absolutely tore it up, thats more then enough proof for me. Also Manu leading the Argetina olympic to the gold medal in 2004 as the main option should be proof that he is easily capable of leading a team.

Manu is also a better defender then Carter too.

DrHoops21
08-11-2008, 02:44 PM

This poll is about who is better TODAY, right now... Think about that. how can you say that today's VC is better than today's manu? Whether a player comes off the bench or not really doesnt affect their quality of play. The question is...if you were building a team RIGHT NOW, which guy would you want to start at the SG position. VC in his prime...yea probably better than Manu ever was or ever will be... VC today, bad knees, a bit slowed down, just older man... Manu might be in his prime. And Manu in his prime is better than an older VC.

Call me daddy

DrHoops21
08-11-2008, 02:48 PM
w/e this thread just shows how underated carter is... and how people hate against himm...

Just proves my point.. Vince looks like hes going to go 7 when he should be in the top 5 ...
Underated because he produces and is a better player than JJ, Manu, and is as good as Tmac... BUt he still is rated uneder themm..

Watch and wait for the season Vince has.. Hes now one of the only threats on that team... HIm and harris will take more of the shots... expect vince to be a mvp candidate this year... in the top 5 for that..... unless everyone hates like usual ...

hehe sorry had to respond to this one too...heres my response....
Vince Carter MVP candidate? You need to let me hit whatever your smokin...must be some fire!

$KnicksAndKobe$
08-11-2008, 02:59 PM
MANU!!?!? no guys pick Vince!!!!

North Yorker
08-11-2008, 03:09 PM

Actually this thread just proves how much of a man crush you have on VC. Carter doesn't have the will to win, or the attitude to do what ever it takes to help his team. Doesn't have the intangibles and doesn't want to play defence. He has even admitted that he even gave up before and didn't give it his all.

So yea he can play on a crappy team and pad his stats, but as someone already said there is more than just numbers involved. If VC had Garnett's attitude, or Kobe's, then he would be considered top 3 maybe even #2 with his skills... but he doesn't and that drops him out of the top 5. Have a nice day researching all those "neat" stats you've shown us:)

Jay22Redd
08-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Vince Carter

ttam68
08-11-2008, 03:29 PM
I think it should've been:

#3 - Manu Ginobili
#4 - Joe Johnson
#5 - AI
#6 - Vince Carter

Afridi786
08-11-2008, 03:31 PM
y is ben gordon off the list?

DrHoops21
08-11-2008, 03:37 PM
y is ben gordon off the list?

good question, he is actually better than some of these guys

lalakobe24
08-11-2008, 03:41 PM
man back in 2000 vince carter was like lebron status wtf happened haha

mikedesi1004
08-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Manu Ginobili

Hazardous-taz
08-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Now? I'd say either Joe Johnson or Carter. But by the end of the season, i'll be betting on Roy!

Joshtd1
08-11-2008, 04:00 PM

Bad knees, loss of athleticism.

black1605
08-11-2008, 04:13 PM
gotta show j-rich some love

Hawkeye15
08-11-2008, 04:34 PM

Vince plays for money. He doesn't care. He doesn't work hard. Remember Derrick Coleman? Same deal

Baller1
08-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Ray Allen

HOZ THE KNICK
08-11-2008, 04:47 PM
ginobli for sure.

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 04:51 PM
How is he "clearly better" at this point in his career?

Sure I can, its easy..give him those 7 extra minutes that Carter played and he would average better then what Carter did. Manu is very easily capable of being a #1 option. This year, TD went down due to injury and Manu absolutely tore it up, thats more then enough proof for me. Also Manu leading the Argetina olympic to the gold medal in 2004 as the main option should be proof that he is easily capable of leading a team.

Manu is also a better defender then Carter too.

How is he clearly better? cause he put up better numbers than manu did last year! PERiod... U can say if manu played mroe minutes he would have had the stats carter did.. but i can say if Carter wasnt hurt he would have had 5 extra points a game.. and a couple more rebounds and assist... SO u cant paly that "if" game... ANd carter was hurt.. and still managed to put up those numbers.. thats says a lot.. and he played through all the pain...

Manu may be ba better defender but carter.. is a better scorer... better rebounder.. and better passer.. simple as that.. Can you argue that? I dont think so.

Dirty Dirk41
08-11-2008, 04:59 PM
JOKE!!! Ray Allen is much better than manu.....whats wrong with all of you.

dawgsfan_45
08-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Manu isnt even the best on his team. he's not there leader...he just...a 6th man.

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 05:01 PM
This poll is about who is better TODAY, right now... Think about that. how can you say that today's VC is better than today's manu? Whether a player comes off the bench or not really doesnt affect their quality of play. The question is...if you were building a team RIGHT NOW, which guy would you want to start at the SG position. VC in his prime...yea probably better than Manu ever was or ever will be... VC today, bad knees, a bit slowed down, just older man... Manu might be in his prime. And Manu in his prime is better than an older VC.

Call me daddy

Exactly who is better today!

first of all yea MAnu comes off the bench and dips his stats a bit.. but i can say Vince was hurt all year long.. wha wha wha bla bla.... He played through injury buddy.. ANd that shows the heart he has.. w/e happened in toronto was 5 years ago ! trust me its odne with in the past.. Im talking abut today.. ur the one that keeps refering to vinc's days in toronto.. where he said he didint try.. He was in the shittiest position management was horrible.. they diddnt give him anything he wanted. ANy player will not play as motivated as they can if they are not happy in that situation buddy..BNut any way thats in the past so why do refer to that?

ANd fsedon of all the question has nothing to do with building a team.. its plain and simple asking you who the better player is next season.. not who will be a winner..and who would be better for the future and what not.... ITs whose a better player next season.. who will put up better numbers.. budy.. numbers does matter... Who is more valuable to their team.. who has a more importnant role and impact to their team buddyy... How good the player is..

And where did u ever here that VC has bad knees? he hasnt had knee problems since he was in toronto so I think ur basing ur information a little too much on TNT Magic johnson and charles barkley comments... Uhm yea He has ankle Problems if thats what u mean but not knee problems.. and Hes only been dealing with ankle problems this season.. but he played thorugh it and still had a good overall year... better than manu... Uhmm so now that U figure hes had surgery on his ankle and has recovered... I expect his numbers to go up .. by a lot especially because hes not plying with ball hog Rj no more...

Uhmm yea i dont expect manu to get any better than he already is... SO how do u tell me manu is better? When manu isnt even better when carter is playing hurt?

The question asks who the better player is.. and Vince has the skill set and attributes that sh** on Ginobli... Hes a better scorer 4 sure... Better passer.. better rebounder.. wat else do U want? Ur not noticing the fact that vince beasts on ginobli even when hes hurt.. imagine when hes healthy next year with not much help?

Sox Appeal
08-11-2008, 05:03 PM

Well said, sir. :clap:

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 05:05 PM
hehe sorry had to respond to this one too...heres my response....
Vince Carter MVP candidate? You need to let me hit whatever your smokin...must be some fire!

Ill bet u money vince will have more MvP votes than manu will!

mARK THAT VINCE IS GOING to have a better year than ginobli..
I guarentee it..

and yea MVP candidate .. cause hes gonna have a insane year..

nrvana
08-11-2008, 05:06 PM
i went with monta.. kid is a beast.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
08-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Ray Allen.

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Actually this thread just proves how much of a man crush you have on VC. Carter doesn't have the will to win, or the attitude to do what ever it takes to help his team. Doesn't have the intangibles and doesn't want to play defence. He has even admitted that he even gave up before and didn't give it his all.

So yea he can play on a crappy team and pad his stats, but as someone already said there is more than just numbers involved. If VC had Garnett's attitude, or Kobe's, then he would be considered top 3 maybe even #2 with his skills... but he doesn't and that drops him out of the top 5. Have a nice day researching all those "neat" stats you've shown us:)

Actually it also proves how much hate u have for Vince.. and how u raptor fans still ahvent gotten how vince put u ont he map and shi**ed right in ur face after wards.. ahndled u in the playoffs... and everything.. That team will never go anywhere

But thats besides the point the question asks who the better player is AGAIn... not the will to win.. or what ever carter mistakes made in the past..

Hes been the best player on our team for the NETs.. not once has not had the will to win... ever since that kid trade.. hes been the an awsume player.. off the court and onc ourt.. just look at what management says about him all the time.. so Stop basing stuff on ur memories of Vince in toronto.. Hes took u the highest u will ever be... SO thats done.. we are tlaking about now! not 5 years ago... with the ents hes been awsume.. and averaged liek 25 5 and 5 in the last 3 or 4 years... SO uhm how is that no heart or will to win? HOw many players in the nba can do that? DAmn it

Hi HATER!

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Bad knees, loss of athleticism.

Again Never had Knee problems with Nets :rolleyes:

Actually do some research and get the right info...

ANd uhmm vince is still more athletic than 90% of the league lol maybe even more.. WHat are u talking about?

phlp_bj
08-11-2008, 05:17 PM
lol. who voted for jamal crawford?

North Yorker
08-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Again Never had Knee problems with Nets :rolleyes:

Actually do some research and get the right info...

ANd uhmm vince is still more athletic than 90% of the league lol maybe even more.. WHat are u talking about?

maybe... but 90% of the league probably work harder for their team and care about winning more than VC

sugarrayray
08-11-2008, 05:20 PM
why is Ray allen getting votes when guys like joe johnson jason Rich, vince, rip, manu are still on the list .... ray allen can shoot... and thats it bad defense bad passing bad driving bad creating his own shot bad ball handels bad rebounding bad ... bad ... bad ... no way is he top 10 ... ray allen can do one thing and one thing only, camp out at the 3 and shoot

you aren't just ignorant, you are obviously stupid also....he don't even know where to begin in this argument, and i actually don't even think its worth having with you

bostncelts34
08-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Ray Allen :)

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 05:26 PM
This is crazy

Vince Carter is one of only three players in the NBA to average at least 20 points per game... 6 rebounds a game.. and 5 assists per game.. the other two are kobe and lebron

Comon and that isnt #5 sg in the league?
He did that while being hurt
THis would be crazy if he goes all the way down to 7

JIDsanity
08-11-2008, 05:45 PM

Your an A+ hater.

njnets
08-11-2008, 06:20 PM
ok its between joe johnson, vince carter, and manu ginobli. thats obvious.

manu is a good player but he doesn't start. that works for the team but how can the 5th BEST SG be a 6th man. and his stats dont match VC and JJ.

ok so now JJ and VC. i pick VC. say its because im a nets fan idc. but he did NOT quit on the nets this year and put up basically the same numbers, on a worse team, with one ankle. thats why he is the 5th best SG in the league.

still1ballin
08-11-2008, 06:23 PM
lol. who voted for jamal crawford?

CRAWFORD FTW!:D

North Yorker
08-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Wow JNMets...

You posted a thread in the Nets thread begging fans to vote for VC because everyone was tired of hearing all of your ****.

Some people take things WAAAAAYYY too seriously. Will you sleep tonight or have nightmares if VC doesn't win this poll?lol

Rome
08-11-2008, 06:44 PM
I'm actually gonna go with Roy. Rookie of the year the other year and one of the top yound studs at his position. He'll be a dominate scorer for years to come.

Joshtd1
08-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Wow JNMets...

You posted a thread in the Nets thread begging fans to vote for VC because everyone was tired of hearing all of your ****.

Some people take things WAAAAAYYY too seriously. Will you sleep tonight or have nightmares if VC doesn't win this poll?lol

:laugh2: Wow....

JIDsanity
08-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Wow JNMets...

? And you felt it was necessary to comment on that. Prime time hater.

LakerzDQ
08-11-2008, 08:10 PM
I was hovering between Vince, Manu, and Joe Johnson. and then I picked Vince.

GspLAL
08-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Gotta go with the winner who has proven he can take over a game when needed, Manu.

edit: Kevin Martin is also up and coming he`s gonna be good.

GSW fan
08-11-2008, 08:39 PM
id be hella pissed if vince carter wins

GSW fan
08-11-2008, 08:43 PM
iggy is a sf

GSW fan
08-11-2008, 08:43 PM
nd roy is a pg

MiamiHeat
08-11-2008, 08:47 PM
and roy is a pg

:rolleyes::smoking::crazy:

Lakersfan2483
08-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Manu Ginobli gets my vote, he's clutch and he gets better on the bigger stages. A great playoff performer and champion. He also led Argentina to the gold medal.

Goon.Weezy
08-11-2008, 09:01 PM
MANU GINOBILI.................SCREW VC...........he is a inconsistent pundaii

Sports Illustrator
08-11-2008, 09:10 PM
I can see Joe Johnson reaching the super-star level and he hasn't even reached his prime yet. IMO he happens to be the most talented out of all players. I even think hes going to be better than Vince Carter when Vince Carter was in his prime.

Joe Johnson may not be as good as Kobe Bryant but he can certainly take over games at will. I also think hes the best leader out of all, hence being a great ball handler, sets up teammates very well and etc.

I can't say Joe Johnson is the best in every category because I certainly recognize that's not true, but I do think hes the overall better player. To be honest, I am really surprised to see Joe Johnson behind Vince Carter and Manu Ginobli.

crew158
08-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Vince Carter is.... poo. And what was the nets record in the weak as hell EC? With another borderline all star I may add.

JIDsanity
08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
I can see Joe Johnson reaching the super-star level and he hasn't even reached his prime yet. IMO he happens to be the most talented out of all players. I even think hes going to be better than Vince Carter when Vince Carter was in his prime.

Joe Johnson may not be as good as Kobe Bryant but he can certainly take over games at will. I also think hes the best leader out of all, hence being a great ball handler, sets up teammates very well and etc.

I can't say Joe Johnson is the best in every category because I certainly recognize that's not true, but I do think hes the overall better player. To be honest, I am really surprised to see Joe Johnson behind Vince Carter and Manu Ginobli.

For starters he is in his prime (He's already 27). He's He's not better than Vince or Manu. Or Rip for that matter. His reb rate dosn't come close to VC or Manu. He's got a Close, but still lower FG % than Both. His asst numbers were a fraction higher last season, but he played 40 min a game. Leader never saw that, but I'll give it to you since you said it. To me he just seems like a really good shooter/scorer. He used to be underrated, but now he's over.

JIDsanity
08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Damn it's close. My Vote is going to matter YESSSSSSSSS :)

haris23
08-11-2008, 09:33 PM
I went with Manu

yaowowrocket11
08-11-2008, 09:40 PM
I give the edge to Manu here.

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Wow JNMets...

No one was begging anyone to vote for Vc.. i was telling nets fans to fight and represent Vince as nets fans .. cause thats what they should do.. jsut liek any teams fans should defend their star players... If none of the nets fans vote and all the spurs and raptor fans vote.. its not going to be a true indicator is it .....

Im not taking it seriously..im just tired of being the only one talking for vince.. i want people to relaize how good is he... and stop hating...
I'm sleeeping fine dont worry.. ur the one that goes out of ur way to hate vince..

even though u kno the truth.. u know carter is the better playe.r. u got out of ur way to try to make vince look sucky as hell..

Ur such a hater dude.. u never even justify any of your claims lol.. all u say "numbers dont matter"...

W/e it is.... these votes are even know and its a true indicator.. trust me I got a life.. Theres nothing wrong with influencing and telling others about the poll... no one begged.. im jsut informing ppl and tellign them to fight for their players.. nothing worng with that buddy..

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Wow JNMets...

:laugh2: Wow....

And so wat? i posted it in the nets thread.. cause I know nets fans support vince.. cause they arent hatters like u guys are... They actually witness and have watched vince play every game since he was traded

unlike you fans who still talk about his days in toronto.. damn it get over it...

And i did post it in the Nets forum no where else.. what are u doing there anyway? Oo yea i 4got... Your from Canada.. and San Antonio... FIgures... you guys dont have anything better to do lol.

Mr. 3 Stacks
08-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Vinsanity, stop hatin on em

GThawks
08-11-2008, 10:44 PM
ven last year with a bum ankle VInce outplayed JJ and manu...

VInce carter Last year:
21.3 ppg... 6.0 rebpg... 5.1 ast ppg 2.3 turnovers pg....Fg% 46%

Joe JOhnson last year
21.7 ppg... 4.5 reb pg....5.8 ast pgpg ... 2.72 to pg... fg% 43%

They're numbers are pretty much the same except vince has a better efficiency .... Oo yea and vince played hurt.. with a blal hog on his team.. while this was JJ's best year in the NBA...

Career averages? jj= 16.6pg////VC 24 ppg///

CMon 8 time all star.. Hes played at Jj's level ;ast year while he was hurt big time.... Cmon hes so much better its not even funny lol

2008 stats 21.7 ppg... 4.5 reb pg....5.8 ast pgpg

2007 stats 25.0 ppg... 4.2 reb pg....4.4 ast pgpg

Give me Johnson everyday of the week. He single handily beat the later to be NBA champs Celtics in the first round. Link and tell me you won't take Joe Johnson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhGeQWOHwHQ

Joshtd1
08-11-2008, 10:45 PM
And so wat? i posted it in the nets thread.. cause I know nets fans support vince.. cause they arent hatters like u guys are... They actually witness and have watched vince play every game since he was traded

unlike you fans who still talk about his days in toronto.. damn it get over it...

And i did post it in the Nets forum no where else.. what are u doing there anyway? Oo yea i 4got... Your from Canada.. and San Antonio... FIgures... you guys dont have anything better to do lol.

Yea we have nothing to do, yet your the one posting in the nets forum to vote for a player, when he was getting beat:rolleyes:

Is everyone who doesnt think VC is #5 a hater? No, they just think the other player(s) are better man.

mcnasty54
08-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Going with the under appreciated VC.

S.J.Basketball
08-11-2008, 11:04 PM

Word. Vince over Ginobli?!?! LOL...idiots....

Drewlius
08-11-2008, 11:11 PM
How anyone could put VC over Manu is absolutely beyond me.

carter15
08-11-2008, 11:12 PM
wut wud make u say manu over vc...is it stats...clearly not...cuz vc takes it there...maybe because he won 3 rings or however many....i think having DUNCAN and PARKER and a hall of fame coach had something to do with it...and vince wuda won some championships of his own with that supporting cast....so there is absolutely no reason to take manu over vc...and i will admit i am wrong if someone gives me one reason..but i dont think thatll happen.

GCOOKIE7
08-11-2008, 11:17 PM
definitely Manu

Drewlius
wut wud make u say manu over vc...is it stats...clearly not...cuz vc takes it there...maybe because he won 3 rings or however many....i think having DUNCAN and PARKER and a hall of fame coach had something to do with it...and vince wuda won some championships of his own with that supporting cast....so there is absolutely no reason to take manu over vc...and i will admit i am wrong if someone gives me one reason..but i dont think thatll happen.

Stats really have nothing to do with it, but if you want to go there, let's just say VC shoots about 10 more shots per game, and plays about 10 more minutes per game. If Manu did the same, his stats would absolutely blow Vince's out of the water.

still1ballin

He had Kidd, one of the best PG ever, and Richard Jefferson who is a great player....the nets never even made it to the NBA finals with that trio and that is being in the Eastern Conference. Vince had his supporting cast.

dark_angel#8
08-11-2008, 11:20 PM
I give manu a close edge on VC.. I like VC but manu is more consistent and dependable especially in clutch...

ai.forever.3
08-11-2008, 11:25 PM
wow, t-mac over AI?
thats disturbing, im pretty sure AI's been past the first round of the playoffs,
heck, he's dragged a whole team to the finals, im not even ganna bother to go through AI's accomplishments compared to tmac's
and i know it says 'best SG in the game today'
and i believe AI is still better than tmac
gimme a break, this is all a joke

superkegger
08-11-2008, 11:29 PM
wow, t-mac over AI?
thats disturbing, im pretty sure AI's been past the first round of the playoffs,
heck, he's dragged a whole team to the finals, im not even ganna bother to go through AI's accomplishments compared to tmac's
and i know it says 'best SG in the game today'
and i believe AI is still better than tmac
gimme a break, this is all a joke

thats the key though. Iverson's #'s and accomplishments of late, not what he did 7 years ago aren't that great. Not that Tmacs are great, but I'd take him over AI right now.

JIDsanity
08-11-2008, 11:30 PM
He had Kidd, one of the best PG ever, and Richard Jefferson who is a great player....the nets never even made it to the NBA finals with that trio and that is being in the Eastern Conference. Vince had his supporting cast.

He also had Jason Collins as his staring center. A healthy RJ for 1 season. (last Season).
And if you wanna go there, Kidd was the Captain therefore those were his teams. Kidd had Carter and RJ not the other way around. Kidd failed to lead that team, and any other PG would have With Jason Collins as your starting Center Mikki Moore as your starting PF. A bench full of Mediocre D-league players that you can name, and Lawrence Frank as your Head coach.

still1ballin
08-11-2008, 11:33 PM
He also had Jason Collins as his staring center. A healthy RJ for 1 season. (last Season).
And if you wanna go there, Kidd was the Captain therefore those were his teams. Kidd had Carter and RJ not the other way around. Kidd failed to lead that team, and any other PG would have With Jason Collins as your starting Center Mikki Moore as your starting PF. A bench full of Mediocre D-league players that you can name, and Lawrence Frank as your Head coach.

Kidd failed to lead that team? Well he took them to the Finals 2 years in a row i believe before Carter was on the nets, ever since VC came they never got passed the 2nd round. Maybe VC was the problem?

JIDsanity
08-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Stats really have nothing to do with it, but if you want to go there, let's just say VC shoots about 10 more shots per game, and plays about 10 more minutes per game. If Manu did the same, his stats would absolutely blow Vince's out of the water.

Lol. No false stats please. Leave the Espn garbage at home. Don't repeat everything you hear.

carter15
08-11-2008, 11:36 PM

ok i guess i have to go into stats then...ill just do the last 2 seasons so i dont waste all my time
2007: Vince:19.5 shots per game, 45.4 fg% 38 mins Manu:11.4 shots per game, 46.4 fg%, 27 mins.
2008: Vince: 16.9 shots per game, 45.6 fg%, 39 mins Manu: 13.3 shots, 46 fg%, 31 mins.

so looking at that there FG%'s are about even so IF manu played the same amount of time his stats wud not be much better IF at all better...because when u play more u get more tired and therefore its hard to keep up the same level of play all game long.

ok ill give u kidd he was a great player...but RJ and VC r the same type of player...look at all the recent teams to win championships...1 thing in common..a great big man (shaq, duncan, KG)...VC never had one....so having 3 "small" star players and no big men just shows the team wasnt built well.

JIDsanity
08-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Kidd failed to lead that team? Well he took them to the Finals 2 years in a row i believe before Carter was on the nets, ever since VC came they never got passed the 2nd round. Maybe VC was the problem?

You mean the Byron Scott coached teams? there's a Difference,alot has to do with the players Rod Thorn picked up, but it also has to do with Larry Frank. It was Kidd's Team B4 anyway.then Kidd had a way better supporting cast. When Collins was actually productive, and he had a perfect complement in Kmart. Plus Kerry Kittles, Lucious Harris, RJ, etc. You don't know more about the Nets than me.Lets leave that at that. IMO

GCOOKIE7
08-11-2008, 11:43 PM
vc is a lazy fat *****
Manu had stretches last season where nobody could stop him
its gotta be manu

JIDsanity
08-11-2008, 11:51 PM
vc is a lazy fat *****
Manu had stretches last season where nobody could stop him
its gotta be manu

I'll give you that. If there's one thing I can't stand about VC it's how out of shape he's gotten. Too many cheeseburgers.LOL

GspLAL
08-12-2008, 12:30 AM

Really depends on the player, some players perform better off the bench, not sure if Manu is one of those players but he can be.

Joshtd1
08-12-2008, 01:03 AM
No, Manu plays better as a starter. He averaged more PPG as a starter then he did off the bench.

Drewlius
08-12-2008, 01:04 AM
Lol. No false stats please. Leave the Espn garbage at home. Don't repeat everything you hear.

False stats? It's common sense. Put Manu on any team and let him be the main guy, it wouldn't even be an argument. If you can sit here and say you think Vince Carter is a better all-around player than Manu, then you need to watch a little more basketball, Ginobilli is the more complete player by leaps and bounds.

IversonIsKrazy
08-12-2008, 01:33 AM
umm. wut abt Kevin Martin. Tha guy averages like 24ppg. Either him, or VC, or Ginobili.

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-12-2008, 03:08 AM
False stats? It's common sense. Put Manu on any team and let him be the main guy, it wouldn't even be an argument. If you can sit here and say you think Vince Carter is a better all-around player than Manu, then you need to watch a little more basketball, Ginobilli is the more complete player by leaps and bounds.

wat are u smoking? Carter is a more complete player by far.. hes a better scorerr rebounder and passer

agains i think it was vince to average 20 ppg 6 reb and 5 assist along with kobe and lebron...

When manue does that ever in his carrer... please call me then.. otherwise.. u have no reason to say manu is better,,, cause carter is a better scorer, better passer, and rebounder.. manu has defense but thats it ....

stop playing the "if" game.. Vince will be a 25 5 and 5 guy next year.. i guarentee u manu wont even come close..

so please stop overating a player who averaged 18 ppg last year

i dont care if he came off the bench.. carter played more minutes.. and he was hurt.. that factors in as well.. U forgot carter was hurt dont u...

how do u see manu is a better player? actually dfend urself.. show some numbers.. some proof instead of saying manu over vince by far.. or saying oooo manu didnt play as many minutes

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-12-2008, 03:15 AM

wats wrong with u man? get ur head straight... stats have everythting to do with it man... how else do u judge what a player can do?.. no one took 10 more.. shots he took 3 more shots...and played about 5 more mins a game.. so buddy get ur facts strauiught... Manue wouldnt have the same stats.. especially when hes healthy... vince scores 25.. manu will never over the course of a season.. never be a 8 time all star.. not even comparable... please.. not even last years numbers

Stop palying the "if" game.. please

LAKERMANIA
08-12-2008, 03:19 AM
Michael Redd

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-12-2008, 03:20 AM

couldnt Have said it better myself:clap:

Vince has never had the big man to play with.. ever.. look at tmac he has yao.. kobe and wade palyed with shaq.. comon.. manue plays with duncan...
Vince played with a washed up KIDD>. who did fail to lead the team... he bailed out on that team.. and gave up on them... okay he did fail.. he was the captain... kidd failed cause vince played at an amzing level with the nets .. carried that team... 25 ppg 5 and 5 thorughout his career man.. and even with the nets.. he was dominating... attacking it was crazy.. Carter did his part.. but kidd wasnt the same after the operation .. and he was 36

RJ has been injured... the whole tiem.. and they are very similar.. add that too lamond murray, jason collins, ron mercer, jaque vaughn, cliff robinson, elden cambell, mikki more...

please vince has never had the luxury to play under a coach like pop.. and a player like timmy.

DaddyCool
08-12-2008, 03:30 AM
Joe Johnson no doubt. Manu is a bit streaky for my tastes, and VC is too old.

Rhyming Rebel
08-12-2008, 05:00 AM

You are clearly smoking if you think he is NOT. Manu is nice,but Vince is Half Man Half Amazing. They are both on the Downsides of there careers, but Vince will put more fans in the seats easily.

TmacBryant
08-12-2008, 05:46 AM
is there any way you can check the IP's to see if anyone is making new accounts just to vote more than once :\. kind of pathetic.. but vince went from the 20's to 51 .....

i voted for him but still.....

J-Relo
08-12-2008, 06:59 AM
No way for Ginobili... Vince is the TOP 5!

innovator
08-12-2008, 07:17 AM
omg manu ginobili 52, vince carter 52

innovator
08-12-2008, 07:19 AM
wats wrong with u man? get ur head straight... stats have everythting to do with it man... how else do u judge what a player can do?.. no one took 10 more.. shots he took 3 more shots...and played about 5 more mins a game.. so buddy get ur facts strauiught... Manue wouldnt have the same stats.. especially when hes healthy... vince scores 25.. manu will never over the course of a season.. never be a 8 time all star.. not even comparable... please.. not even last years numbers

Stop palying the "if" game.. please

we are talking about top SGs in the game TODAY! not in their careers

LakerzDQ
08-12-2008, 07:21 AM
Manu Ginobili? what the hell is wrong with you guys? he's NEVER averaged 20 points in his life! If he was the main option and player for a team, that team would never win a single game.

the defense would just focus on Manu's left, and he'd have no option but to shoot. he's a good shooter, but he wouldn't be able to make many shots with the defense in his grill. Ginobili is hella limited, he's not even half the finisher that Vince Carter is.

Vince Carter was once a superstar. Manu Ginobili was never, and would never be a superstar. not even close. and even right now, Vince Carter is better than Ginobili.

LakerzDQ
08-12-2008, 07:21 AM

who has the better stats, "today"?

NJ NETS
08-12-2008, 07:33 AM
y r u guys even arguing manu is good but cmon VC is VC dont even compare them, just type in vince carter in youtube and youll no wut im talking bout, there are 52 spurs fans on this site

LakerzDQ
08-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Joe Johnson is better than Ginobili, today.

Vince>Johnson>Ginobili.

innovator
08-12-2008, 07:54 AM
LAKERZDQ what are you arguing about "today" ? i never said manu ginobili is better than vince carter

LakerzDQ
08-12-2008, 08:27 AM
LAKERZDQ what are you arguing about "today" ? i never said manu ginobili is better than vince carter

I'm not sure... just ignore what I said then.

innovator
08-12-2008, 08:37 AM
btw i voted for ray allen

LakerzDQ
08-12-2008, 08:45 AM
btw i voted for ray allen

he's a bit too old to be better than Vince. this season, he hit some bad streaks.

DrHoops21
08-12-2008, 09:54 AM
nets fans... the fact that VC was injured last year is a bad thing... i dont understand why you keep pointing that out. its an argument against yourself. he is old now, on the decline of his career, injuries will contiunue to plague him until he retires, especially with a lack of work ethic and heart. (thats gonna make yall mad..sorry)

JIDsanity
08-12-2008, 10:07 AM
nets fans... the fact that VC was injured last year is a bad thing... i dont understand why you keep pointing that out. its an argument against yourself. he is old now, on the decline of his career, injuries will contiunue to plague him until he retires, especially with a lack of work ethic and heart. (thats gonna make yall mad..sorry)

The point is that he played on a terrible ankle all season. Lack of work ethic/heart? Well lets put it this way I'd bet 1 mill it's somthing you could never do in your life, and your a fan on PSD so that's saying something.

JIDsanity
08-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Looks like it's a tie

aaron777
08-12-2008, 10:20 AM
crap! the poll is closed.:( and i was gonna vote for carter

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-12-2008, 11:14 AM

I'm saying it tells you how great a player vince carter... its tells its crazy that you guys are even comparing those two...

Even if you disreguard the past.. look at vinces numbers today!.. they are better than ray allen, manu ginoblie, and pretty much the same as joe johnson...

I was just pointing out that its not even fiar that ginobli is compared to vince

ANd you know what? if this poll was realyl about today then why is tracy mcgardy #3 ?... Ai, Vince, Joe johnson all had better years then he did last year.... Tmac cant even stay on the floor.. He hasnt proven anythign lately except that his game is on the decline... SO if carter, ari , jj have all been better players as of late .... for quite awhile actually... why the hell is tmac up there? Thats bull that u are telling me that tmac is in the top 3 if ur only talking about today.

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-12-2008, 11:15 AM

IT was really the only injury he has had since being a net in 4 years.. so i dont know what your talking about.

GCOOKIE7
08-12-2008, 07:30 PM
stupid americans riding Vince Carter cuz he used to be good. Manu is a way better now and has compiled a better career.