PDA

View Full Version : Does Iverson have Europe in mind?

Theanswer76
08-10-2008, 09:21 PM
I was just wondering since Allen Iverson's contract runs out after this year, and Denver will probably not resign him unless something great happens haha, but if Europe gives Iverson a big fat contract, do you guys think he would go?:confused:

Nugget Tony
08-10-2008, 10:52 PM
No...this whole Europe thing is getting blown out of proportion.....

The NBA is smarter than that...they are not going to let thier stars bolt to Europe....Ole Mr Stern will find a way to keep his players and league intact.

You will either see a huge increase in the salary cap or no salary cap at all....

you can be sure the league is already all over this and has a plan.

roo3flash
08-11-2008, 12:37 AM
I was just wondering since Allen Iverson's contract runs out after this year, and Denver will probably not resign him unless something great happens haha, but if Europe gives Iverson a big fat contract, do you guys think he would go?:confused:

nah...iverson isnt that type of player...hes gonna want to win an nba championship b4 he retire or leave...he a competitor...only superstar i think that would leave is lebron james since he wants to be the first basketball player billionaire....thats y i dont like james cause he just wants the money in this organization.

DJiC
08-11-2008, 12:39 AM
if you havent noticed no superstar will go to europe unless there offered that "50 million a year" contract.....and the only ones who have gone to europe are people who other teams showed little to no interest in

DenButsu
08-11-2008, 12:55 AM
I'd be very surprised. But then again, he almost certainly could get a bigger contract over there than in the NBA in the 2009-10 season and beyond, assuming the Nuggets let him walk. So you never know. Somehow I really doubt that he'd want to relocate his family over there, though.

C-Dub
08-11-2008, 10:19 PM
i doubt it, he aint like that