PDA

View Full Version : Dont you hate jets fans now.?

chesseheads123
08-10-2008, 07:01 PM
I know people who say ''oh brett favre sucks an is to old'' an now that they have him they love him its funny how somthings can change there mines.

socalpkrbkr
08-10-2008, 07:22 PM
The thing that's funny is how everyone was calling for Brett to hang em up a couple of years ago. Since about halfway through the season last year he's on everyone’s top five QB list. That's what winning football games will do for ya.

4-12= he sucks and should retire, he's done. (I never felt that way)
13-3= he's the best ever and we're going to fall off like a brick because we traded him. (LOL, I never felt that way either)

I'm jealous of the Jets fans, not hateful.:eyebrow:

SC PackerGuy
08-10-2008, 07:46 PM
I agree, I am jealous of Jets fans. Notice the jubilation of the Jets fans, and the sadness of the Packers fans

Rtardz
08-10-2008, 08:05 PM
I dont hate anyone nor am I jealous. Im just glad the fiasco is over. Ive moved on and am ready to support A-Rod

XJW18
08-10-2008, 10:09 PM
I dont hate anyone nor am I jealous. Im just glad the fiasco is over. Ive moved on and am ready to support A-Rod

Same here!!!

my cuzin is a jets fan and he use to bag on him every chance he could get and say he should retire!!
now he praises him!!!!

wwfd1220
08-10-2008, 11:59 PM

agreed...... the brohm era starts by week 4 :clap::clap::clap:

Brunner
08-11-2008, 02:52 AM
I don;t hate Jets fans. I am glad I still get to see Favre play, even if that isnt with the Packers.

4favre4
08-11-2008, 03:06 AM
I say Hester sucks but you put him in a Packer uniform and he is one of the best to ever return a kick or punt.

4favre4
08-11-2008, 03:09 AM
agreed...... the brohm era starts by week 4 :clap::clap::clap:

HAHA :clap: I hope not.
Lets give A-Rod a chance.
He needs or support. Regardless of the BS that TT and MM have pulled he is a Packer and our QB.

robdizzle3
08-11-2008, 05:30 AM
I don;t hate Jets fans. I am glad I still get to see Favre play, even if that isnt with the Packers.

I agree because I live in South Florida and dont like the fins so now that Favre is gonna be in Miami this year I think the beginning of the year and I will without a doubt be there with my Favre jersey and it will be my Green Bay one to show that he will always be a Packer to me and piss off those Fin fans

mr. burns
08-11-2008, 06:20 AM
I don't hate jets fans at all, but I think they are being a bit unrealitic in their predicitons for the season. It's one thing to think favre, Feneca... are going to make your team better (they will) it is another thing to start trash talking to the pats fans.

hawkeye
08-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Nothing to hate Jets fans for. Hell, I'd be giddy too if you brought in the kind of talent they did to fill glaring need. Too bad Ted Thompson can't grasp the concept.

BrewCityBuck
08-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Jets fans aren't worth talking about, much less hating.

I care more about a broken pencil than Jets fans and they're thoughts on things.