PDA

View Full Version : LeBron: I'll Play Anywhere

phlp_bj
08-10-2008, 08:25 AM
LeBron James claims that he was serious about the possibilty of playing overseas if he decides to opt out of his contract with the Cavaliers in the summer of 2010, according to The Cleveland Plain Dealer.

"You never know," James said at Team USA's media briefing Friday.

"I can't just throw all my eggs in one basket. There's going to be a lot of opportunities for me in 2010 to decide if I want to stay with Cleveland or if I want to go elsewhere. Could I ever imagine it? No. Is it a possibility? Yes."

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2008/08/lebron_ill_play_anywhere.html

conceptual23
08-10-2008, 08:48 AM
I dont blame the NBA players for wanting to get their the money. But cmon Kobe and Lebron. the league needs you! if all the superstars go overseas the play, the D League will be the new NBA.....scary thought

Nets fan 93
08-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Lebron why dont you go to brooklyn? :)

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
08-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Lebron why dont you go to brooklyn? :)

Because he loves Cleveland!:p

BoSelecta!!!
08-10-2008, 12:34 PM
they are saying that to the NBA teams to offer them million dollars

MiamiHeat
08-10-2008, 12:38 PM
they are saying that to the NBA teams to offer them million dollars

yea that could be it

Jay22Redd
08-10-2008, 12:40 PM
I dont blame the NBA players for wanting to get their the money. But cmon Kobe and Lebron. the league needs you! if all the superstars go overseas the play, the D League will be the new NBA.....scary thought

WHOA!!!!!!!:speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless:

THATS SCARY!!!!

Westbrook36
08-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Well If they leave, then the League is fine..IMO..It will just bank on Chris Paul, D Williams, Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Derrick Rose, Kevin Durant, Greg Oden. I know it's a hurt but it wouldnt be the end of the world. I doubt Three Teams can offer 50 Million Each too

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
08-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Well If they leave, then the League is fine..IMO..It will just bank on Chris Paul, D Williams, Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Derrick Rose, Kevin Durant, Greg Oden. I know it's a hurt but it wouldnt be the end of the world. I doubt Three Teams can offer 50 Million Each too

Exactly, players like that will just shine more.