PDA

View Full Version : Clippers 08-09 Where will they be in the West?

michaellui11
08-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Where will Clips be in the West?
Clippers Lineup
Baron Davis/Jason Williams
Eric Gordon/Cuttino Mobley/Shaun Livingston
Ricky Davis/Al Thornton
Marcus Camby/DeAndre Jordan
Chris Kaman/DeAndre Jordan

DaddyCool
08-09-2008, 08:27 AM
In Los angeles.
:rimshot:

Seriously, I think they'll miss the play offs barely getting beat by either Denver, Portland, or Golden State.

Knicks845
08-09-2008, 08:38 AM
"No Playoffs", The have no Chemistry, there's all three guys I can think of that were on that team last year, and are still on, Cuttino Mobley, Al Thorton, Chris Kaman, that means EVERYONE else was a pick up, or trade, they won't make the play-offs, they got one heck of a bench, and btw Shaun Livingston is a free agent :nod:

LakerzDQ
08-09-2008, 08:39 AM
IMO, I think they'll be kinda like the Kings or Trailblazers of last season. miss the playoffs, but have some streaks and be competitive.

bball1217
08-09-2008, 11:01 AM
They will have a hard battle with the Blazers, Warriors, Nuggets and possibly Mavericks for the 7th and 8th spots. I could see the Mavs with the best chance to get the 7th seed out of those teams, followed closely by the Clippers and Warriors. I think the Nuggets have to get one more good player (using that trade exception), to have a chance a 7th seed, but I see them competing for 8th seed right now. Also the Blazers are a young team, but have a lot of talent.

I see it being this:
7th - Dallas
8th - Nuggets
9th - Clippers
10th - Warriors
11th - Blazers (Until Oden and the rest of the new young talent plays, I can not put them any higher.)

arlubas
08-09-2008, 11:04 AM
"No Playoffs", The have no Chemistry, there's all three guys I can think of that were on that team last year, and are still on, Cuttino Mobley, Al Thorton, Chris Kaman, that means EVERYONE else was a pick up, or trade, they won't make the play-offs, they got one heck of a bench, and btw Shaun Livingston is a free agent :nod:

So by your reasoning the Celtics should've been mediocre last season because they had no chemistry right?

And before anyone starts, no I'm not comparing this Clipps team to the Celtics, I'm just saying that having a brand new squad doesn't mean anything as to how you will fare in the upcoming season.

Gmen824
08-09-2008, 11:12 AM
So by your reasoning the Celtics should've been mediocre last season because they had no chemistry right?

And before anyone starts, no I'm not comparing this Clipps team to the Celtics, I'm just saying that having a brand new squad doesn't mean anything as to how you will fare in the upcoming season.

So u think there making the playoffs!?

kylem4711
08-09-2008, 12:14 PM
So u think there making the playoffs!?

is that so ridiculous to think?

yes, i do think they will

MiamiHeat
08-09-2008, 12:24 PM
i see them fighting for that 8 seed

goku
08-09-2008, 12:38 PM
lottery team

_Sn1P3r_
08-09-2008, 10:45 PM
i see them fighting for that 8 seed

Same here.

Hawkeye15
08-09-2008, 10:55 PM
I think the Clippers end up 12th in the west.
New Orleans
Lakers
Rockets
Spurs
Jazz
Suns
Blazers
Mavs
Nuggets
Wolves
Warroirs
Clippers
Kings
Grizz
OKC

Dirty Dirk41
08-09-2008, 11:03 PM
5TH SEED but could see em 5-8 easy

Jay22Redd
08-09-2008, 11:07 PM
Theyll be fighting it out for 8th with the Blazers

Jay22Redd
08-09-2008, 11:07 PM
^Denver Out

GspLAL
08-09-2008, 11:18 PM

Most of the time it does and it should, some teams may be an exception because of veteran or mature players who understand what the goal is theyre trying to make.

GSW fan
08-09-2008, 11:22 PM
if they baron stays healthy (which he diffidently wont) they can make a solid run at 4th place in their division

PSquared34MVP
08-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Most of the time it does and it should, some teams may be an exception because of veteran or mature players who understand what the goal is theyre trying to make.

So you don't think Baron Davis, Marcus Camby, Jason Williams, and Chris Kaman are veteran players that understand what it takes to win???

I think at their full potential, the Clippers can be 5th seed in the west behind, Rockets, Lakers, Spurs, and Hornets. I think Dallas and Pheonix are going to have a hard time making the playoffs next season.