PDA

View Full Version : Pennington gets what Favre wanted

jamielove
08-09-2008, 02:15 AM
kinda funny how pennington gets to go against the jets with a divisonal rival in the dolphins when thats exactly what favre wanted to do with the pack.

asomen
08-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Coming from a dolphin fan...pennington going to the dolphins to face the jets twice a year is the best thing to happen to the dolphins since marino retired.

jamielove
08-09-2008, 02:25 AM
Coming from a dolphin fan...pennington going to the dolphins to face the jets twice a year is the best thing to happen to the dolphins since marino retired.

plus .... parcells drafted pennington.... has a little knowledge of what he can do...... might take a half a season or so but this is a good fit..... the favre trade has allready made a ripple effect in the afc

asomen
08-09-2008, 02:38 AM
plus .... parcells drafted pennington.... has a little knowledge of what he can do...... might take a half a season or so but this is a good fit..... the favre trade has allready made a ripple effect in the afc

No doubt...favre goes to nyc...pennington gets released

pennington signs with dolphins...now dolphins have to trade/release mccown or beck. most likely one of those guys will get signed if and when relesead which will cause another releasing of someone. It's crazy how a simple trade like Favre causes a whole stirup in the NFL.

robdizzle3
08-09-2008, 02:39 AM
The Jets dont care because Pennington isnt Favre and they are not scared of Pennington coming back to beat them and especially with the Fins no offense to Fins fans but thats the truth.Honestly if I were the Jets I wouldnt be scared either of Pennington coming in to New York but it will make for good material come game time for both teams.I will be at one of the games in Miami to see Brett Favre and hopefully get an autograph

darwin31
08-09-2008, 06:04 AM

You got it switched around, Pennington going to the dolphins to face the jets twice a year is the best thing to happen to the Jets since Marino retired.

RcrkllrH2
08-09-2008, 11:00 AM
You got it switched around, Pennington going to the dolphins to face the jets twice a year is the best thing to happen to the Jets since Marino retired.

true that....

ryanph30
08-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Yeah because QBs are just jumping all over the opportunity to go to a 1 win team. :rolleyes:

XJW18
08-10-2008, 10:15 PM
kinda funny how pennington gets to go against the jets with a divisonal rival in the dolphins when thats exactly what favre wanted to do with the pack.

ya to get mashed on!

TheBookie
08-10-2008, 11:43 PM
No doubt...favre goes to nyc...pennington gets released

pennington signs with dolphins...now dolphins have to trade/release mccown or beck. most likely one of those guys will get signed if and when relesead which will cause another releasing of someone. It's crazy how a simple trade like Favre causes a whole stirup in the NFL.

I agree, it will interesting to see who ends up where.

robdizzle3
08-11-2008, 01:10 AM
I will be going to that first game with a Favre jersey to give him some support and maybe get an autograph

jamielove
08-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Yeah because QBs are just jumping all over the opportunity to go to a 1 win team. :rolleyes:

a 1 win team that Parcells has taken the reigns of . you and i both know that old billy boy can turn a 1-15 team into a 9-7 team with a flick of his wrist. and you cant tell me pennington isnt gonna be pumped to have his old mentor back to help beat up on the team that let him go

PackAttack09
08-12-2008, 01:53 PM
how is he getting what he wants? he's is being payed less money to play for the worst team in the league

hawkeye
08-12-2008, 01:54 PM
how is he getting what he wants? he's is being payed less money to play for the worst team in the league

Good point. Why would he want to leave that O-Line in NY?

newdude
08-12-2008, 01:58 PM

O snap!! Now that is pretty funny.:D