PDA

View Full Version : Favourite and less favourite.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Wich are your favorite teams and less liked teams in each division and why?

Mine.

Favorite:

Knicks: the team i support since ...forever, Bernard King Forever!!!.

Cavaliers:I liked their first 90s years with Wilkens, specially Price and Nance.

Hawks:Those 80s uniforms were amazing and Nique may be the most spectacular player ever.

Lakers: I used to hate them, but as long as Pau is there good things are wellcome to happen.

Nuggets: Great 80s memories, posibly the funniest team to watch ever.

Mavs: More great 80s Memories.

Less Favorite:

Celtics: too much "pride" and too many bad memories....

Bulls: If not for a certain #23 we would have some more banners on the Msg.

Wizzards: I hated the change of Name and Logo.

Okc whaveteversidontcareifyoudissapears : They Stole the game from a traditional City and Team.

Rockets/Spurs: its a tie, guess why ;) .

None, i quite like every team there, used to dislike Lakers because they are an Historic rival of ours but now they got "Pauer".

knicks1214
08-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Like:Knicks, Cavs, Miami(Wade), Orlando (Howard), Lakers (Kobe)
Hate:Celtics, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Pierce, Spurs, Pierce, Pierce

Jay22Redd
08-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Favorite:
Rockets
Atlanta (resign Josh Smith)

Least Favorite:
Lakers

Absolutely Hate Them:
Spurs (Rivals)
Mavericks (Rivals)

cq-4mvp
08-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Who ever posted this thread you a hater. Bulls 6 championships 8 years. 2 3 peats. The greatest basketball player to walk on this earth. And by the way im pretty sure the Bulls have the nba record for most wins in a season. Were sorry that we had to beat up on your Knicks like that... And spell favorite right next time you idiot

rico
08-08-2008, 10:36 PM
favorite and least favorite.

favs

bulls
lakers with magic
magic with shaq n penny
and i like the bobcats kinda too, they have a solid squad and like to use them on games.

least favorites:

knicks
pacers especially with reggie miller because he was a douche bag to me n person

SAVAGE CLAW
08-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Who ever posted this thread you a hater. Bulls 6 championships 8 years. 2 3 peats. The greatest basketball player to walk on this earth. And by the way im pretty sure the Bulls have the nba record for most wins in a season. Were sorry that we had to beat up on your Knicks like that... And spell favorite right next time you idiot

I see no need for insults.

Im sorry, ill write Favorite next time.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-08-2008, 10:39 PM
I cant change the mistake in the name of the thread :(

pwest6
08-08-2008, 10:59 PM
favorite and least favorite.

favs

bulls
lakers with magic
magic with shaq n penny
and i like the bobcats kinda too, they have a solid squad and like to use them on games.

least favorites:

knicks
pacers especially with reggie miller because he was a douche bag to me n person

most professional athletes are douches in person, except Jamaal Tinsley believe it or not.

kvrnm
08-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Atlantic-
favorite- boston
least favorite- toronto, never had a problem with toronto actually kinda like them, until i became a member of this forum.... i find raps fans incredibly annoying.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Atlantic-
favorite- boston
least favorite- toronto, never had a problem with toronto actually kinda like them, until i became a member of this forum.... i find raps fans incredibly annoying.:confused: They have one of the more civic forums i have seen in Psd.

S.J.Basketball
08-09-2008, 12:36 AM
Love: Lakers...been my team since birth.
Warriors: I live in San Jose...hence my username...and they are the most fun team to watch in the NBA right now. Monta Ellis beasting fools next year!!!!!!!

Hate: Nuggets...I just hate teams that make the playoffs and are super sloppy. They're a SEASON team. Can't play during the playoffs and Carmelo makes super good decisions in crunch time....lol.
Cavaliers: Uniforms suck.
Spurs: Boring team to watch most of the time.
Celtics: Same as Spurs.
Clippers: Get the FU** out of LA. Know your role you pieces of crap.

heyman321
08-09-2008, 12:40 AM

It's funny what Chicago schools are teaching you because most countries in the world spell favorite with a "u". Just like how only Americans use the imperial system instead of metric. Get your facts straight before you call someone an idiot, you're only making a dumbass of yourself.

stawka
08-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Favorites:

Boston - Love KG. Always have, always will. The only real reason I like Boston
Cleveland - 2 words... LeBron James.
Orlando/Miami - Love Dwight Howard, love Dwyane Wade. Two of the most athletic and exciting guys in the league
Portland - Young, talented, bright future. Gotta love that in a team
Phoenix - Always been a Suns fan, but since the Shaq trade I gotta stick to 'em and root for them
New Orleans - Great team to watch. CP3 is a gun, cant go against a young team that's fun and gets the job done.

Least Favorite:

Toronto - The fans on PSD agitate me. I cant get into a conversation with them, and I hate Bosh's head. I actually think the mascot is based on him.
Detroit - So damn good, so damn consistent. A great team, but that's the only reason to dislike them.
Washington - Don't like the way they play. Hate the city, hate the Arena.
Utah - I don't like the thought of an All-White team, which is pretty much their history (although i'm white myself). D-Will/Boozer = Beast's
Lakers - Loved them with Shaq, hate them with Kobe. I give the man his dues and the respect, but that's about it.
Spurs - The most boring yet consistent team out there. Always in the race for the title. Cant stand them, but much respect to them.

Kyle N.
08-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Well if you want it by division.

Favorites:
Kings-Figure it out on your own
Jazz-Just do, no reason
Hornets-CP3 is sick
Pacers-I have family in Indy
Sixers-Fun to watch
Magic-Dwight Howard

Least Favorite:
Lakers-I had no choice
Nuggets-No defense
Mavs-Too cocky
Pistons-Rasheed
I don't hate any teams in the Atlantic
Wizards-Also too cocky

JIDsanity
08-09-2008, 12:44 AM
most professional athletes are douches in person, except Jamaal Tinsley believe it or not.

Caron Butler is cool as ****.

kvrnm
08-09-2008, 12:56 AM
:confused: They have one of the more civic forums i have seen in Psd.

they also love overhyping there team. and claiming jose calderon=best pg in the L

SAVAGE CLAW
08-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Everybody hypes some of its players.

For example Laker fans say that Bynum is Wilts Second Coming.

Celtics fans think Perkins is Bill Lambieer in a black body .

Knicks fans still believe in Curry.......more or less.

Etc etc etc

kvrnm
08-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Everybody hypes some of its players.

For example Laker fans say that Bynum is Wilts Second Coming.

Celtics fans think Perkins is Bill Lambieer in a black body .

Knicks fans still believe in Curry.......more or less.

Etc etc etc

celtics fans do not hype perk at all, compared to calderon.calderon is a hell of alot better then perk though. and knicks fans arent so big on curry. lakers do hype bynum though, gotta agree with that...

Hellcrooner
08-09-2008, 03:01 AM
Dislike :

Atlantic: Celtics, im a Laker Fan, enough said.

Central: Pacers, too Deep America for my Taste.

Southeast: Heat , They became to bigheaded when they landed the BIGGEST BIG HEADED WITH A BIG HEAD Inthe histroy of big headeds. ( pity i yused to love them).

MIdWest:Grizzlies, even if Marc is there or even when pau was there, i hate the logo, hate the name hate the uniforms i hate Gay and they are the worst franchise in the league hisotru.

NOrthWest: Wolves, dont ask me why , i dont know maybe the horrible unifroms?

Pacific: well not that i hate them as much as others do but suns are our traditional rival so Suns, But respectfully.

Like:

Knicks: My second fav team.

Bucks: I loved Alvin Robertsons Game and those fluorescent uniforms and naive logo.....

HAwks, Wilkins is a Classic.

Mavs, Harper, Blackman, Aguirre, Perkins, Donaldson, Tarpley, Schrempf, Whats not to love!!!!

Blazers, TOns of respect and like what they are doing now.

and of course PURPLE AND GOLD; THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE WORLD LA LAKERS.!!!!!1

Vinny642
08-09-2008, 04:01 AM
Favs-
Hornets- Fav team since Charlotte
Magic- Dwight is a beast and last year when they got Rashard pretty good.
Raptors- They pretty cool
Kings- Ehh my bros team but i have to watch them often.
Heat- D Wade is a monster and they are a young team, trading Shaq was smart.
Grizzlies- I dont know why but Rudy Gay is fun to watch. And when they verse the Hornets Cp3 always gets his stats.

The Hate List-
Lakers(Fakers)- OMFG READ THE SIG....
Jazz- Gotta hate em the whole Cp3 and Dwill thing.
Spurs- Rivals, boring, semi-old....
Knicks and Nets- From NJ... enough said.
!Celtics!- only when they verse the Hornets.
My list is banging!!

greek miami hea
08-09-2008, 09:09 AM
i like
miami heat,phonix suns,la lakers,boston celtics,portland blazers,milwakee bucks,toronto,orlando,

i hate
dallas mavericks,san antonio spurs,

i juts dont like detroit,phily,new york,la clippers

nyKnicks126
08-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Favorites
New York Knicks- They are my team from the 90s on. Great to be a fan of the orange and blue.

Dont Like
Miami Heat- The fans are idiots, and the whole team are cocky ***** ****ers. I can't stand Alonzo. I hate Tim Hardaway. and oh yea I hate Pat Riley. The Heat are my least favorite team, the colors make me :puke:

Larry Johnson>>>Alonzo :) :)

haha to the 1999 game 5 game against the Heat and the Knicks. H2O with the bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indiana Pacers- Reggie I cant stand him... H2O>Miller..

Boston/LAL/SAS/MIL- Boston is all about the history they just live in the past. LAL without Kobe and some bold moves they would be ****, Spurs the only reason I dont like them is because Tim is a little over confident in himself. Milweukee middle of nowhere, same goes with OKC, Utah, and Minnesota :P

tryanpost
08-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Miami HEAT, Portland(Young Team), Houston (Because of Yao Ming), San Antonio(Ginobili&Duncan)

MiamiHeat
08-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Like:
Miami Heat - Wade Beasley Marion?! WHAT!!? whats there to hate :D

Dislike:
New York Knicks:bang::pity::crazy::bla::bs:

Lakerfrk
08-09-2008, 12:00 PM
celtics fans do not hype perk at all, compared to calderon.calderon is a hell of alot better then perk though. and knicks fans arent so big on curry. lakers do hype bynum though, gotta agree with that...

We don't ALLL overhype Bynum. I think the guy is going to be good.. maybe a couple all-star appearances.. but thats about it. This year will be the measuring stick.

greek miami hea
08-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Favorites
New York Knicks- They are my team from the 90s on. Great to be a fan of the orange and blue.

Dont Like
Miami Heat- The fans are idiots, and the whole team are cocky ***** ****ers. I can't stand Alonzo. I hate Tim Hardaway. and oh yea I hate Pat Riley. The Heat are my least favorite team, the colors make me :puke:

Larry Johnson>>>Alonzo :) :)

haha to the 1999 game 5 game against the Heat and the Knicks. H2O with the bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indiana Pacers- Reggie I cant stand him... H2O>Miller..

Boston/LAL/SAS/MIL- Boston is all about the history they just live in the past. LAL without Kobe and some bold moves they would be ****, Spurs the only reason I dont like them is because Tim is a little over confident in himself. Milweukee middle of nowhere, same goes with OKC, Utah, and Minnesota :P
shut up.you are an idiot!and the heat will kick knicks ***!

_Sn1P3r_
08-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Favourites:

Atlantic: Toronto
Central: Cleveland
Southeast: Miami, Orlando
Northwest: Portland
Pacific: Lakers
Southwest: NOH, Houston

Dislikes:

Pretty much NJ and Boston when we face them. No beef with other teams so far.

BALLER71
08-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Team I like: Miami
Team I hate: all other teams except the Knicks and the Heat.
But I hate boston the most.

Kings Faithful
08-09-2008, 11:00 PM
We don't ALLL overhype Bynum. I think the guy is going to be good.. maybe a couple all-star appearances.. but thats about it. This year will be the measuring stick.

That's exactly what he's talking about....you act like a couple all-star appearances is no big deal and Bynum should only do it a "couple" times....I'd say he'll be lucky to be an all-star once. Who knows, thoe. With all those Lakers fans and Stern at the helm he might get voted in when he doesn't even deserve it.

Hawkeye15
08-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Teams I like: Wolves, Suns, Rockets
Teams I hate: Lakers, Spurs, Heat
Why are there 50 Heat games on national TV? They might be the most boring team ever.

18colts29
08-10-2008, 12:53 AM
Like- Pacers, Raptors, Lakers, Rockets, Magic, Warriors

Dislike- Detroit, Boston, Cavs, Miami, Chicago

greek miami hea
08-10-2008, 05:43 AM
Why are there 50 Heat games on national TV? They might be the most boring team ever.

haha.lmao.are u kidding me??with wade marion and the other guys?come ot ypur senses

rapswin98
08-11-2008, 05:20 PM
likes- toronto,miami,chicago,lakers,blazers,hornets
hate-nets,wizards,cavs,mavs

rapswin98
08-11-2008, 05:21 PM
I hate Bosh's head. I actually think the mascot is based on him.lol, sometimes i also wonder too:laugh:

lakers4sho
08-11-2008, 06:55 PM
FAVORITES:
Lakers - no explanation

HATE:
Suns - fans suck
Celtics - no explanation
Jazz - fans are the worst
Kings - a lot of reasons

DON'T CARE:
Everyone else - no explanation

MiamiHeat
08-11-2008, 07:10 PM

LOL!!! you serious?
Wade Beasley Marion might be one of the leagues most exciting trio,
your just mad Wolves barely get any national games and they are boring :D :rolleyes:

Hawkeye15
08-11-2008, 07:23 PM
haha.lmao.are u kidding me??with wade marion and the other guys?come ot ypur senses

Marion has the ugliest shot I have ever seen. Maybe what I mean is when what happened to the Heat last year happens, TV should be changed. The Heat threw the season with 30 games to go. Everyone got to watch D leaguers. And I am not too excited on watching Wade go to the line 20 times while not being touched to be honest

Hawkeye15
08-11-2008, 07:25 PM
LOL!!! you serious?
Wade Beasley Marion might be one of the leagues most exciting trio,
your just mad Wolves barely get any national games and they are boring :D :rolleyes:

talking about last year, and yeah, Pat Riley's style is boring. Cleveland is boring too, and James is the most dynamic player in the league. Suns, GS, Boston, those are fun teams to watch. Lakers are even okay, even though I don't like them. But the Heat are BORING. Sorry.
And the Wolves don't deserve any national tv games until they start winning.

MiamiHeat
08-11-2008, 07:26 PM
Marion has the ugliest shot I have ever seen. Maybe what I mean is when what happened to the Heat last year happens, TV should be changed. The Heat threw the season with 30 games to go. Everyone got to watch D leaguers. And I am not too excited on watching Wade go to the line 20 times while not being touched to be honest

what does have to do with anything?
he could have the ugliest shot but he still makes it;),
and they put the Heat in national tv for a reason :D

lakerboy
08-11-2008, 07:41 PM
<3 = Lakers

Likes = 76ers, Wizards, Knicks, Mavs

Dislike = Celtics, GSW, Suns.

LayZbone
08-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Atlantic
Like: Boston- PP and KG.
Hate: New York- rivalry stemming back into the 90s + Allan Houston. :mad:

Central
Like: Lebron.
Dislike: Pistons- 05 ECF. :cry:

Southeast
Love: Miami till I die, in case didn't already figure. I also like ATL...and D12.
Dislike: Washington.

Northwest
Like: Portland
Dislike: No one. I guess OKC. :shrug:

Pacific
Like: Kobe, Baron Davis.
Dislike: Shaq.

Southwest
Like: Hornets - CP3.
Dislike: Spurs, Mavericks - Manu and Mark Cuban.

LakerzDQ
08-11-2008, 08:02 PM
I notice that Lakers are in nearly all the "loved" or the "hated" list.

just sayin.

I'm a Laker fan forever, but my like/dislike for other teams constantly fluctuate. so, I'll list the teams I like and dislike right now:

Love: Lakers
Like: Hornets, Magic, Heat, Warriors, Sixers
Dislike: Blazers, Suns, Rockets
Hate: Celtics

I try not to dislike any teams, but Blazers, Suns, and Rockets have pissed me off quite a few times before. (not the fans).

and Celtics are the celtics, so.

JIDsanity
08-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Like: Nets, Seattle, Minni, Portland
Hate: No one; y all the hate????

LakerzDQ
08-11-2008, 08:05 PM
talking about last year, and yeah, Pat Riley's style is boring. Cleveland is boring too, and James is the most dynamic player in the league. Suns, GS, Boston, those are fun teams to watch. Lakers are even okay, even though I don't like them. But the Heat are BORING. Sorry.
And the Wolves don't deserve any national tv games until they start winning.

woah. have you heard of the Showtime Lakers? if that wasn't exciting, I don't know what is.

lakers4sho
08-11-2008, 08:35 PM
woah. have you heard of the Showtime Lakers? if that wasn't exciting, I don't know what is.

That was because they had Magic, Kareem, Scott, and James. I haven't seen him used that style with the Heat.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Riley is an adaptable coach, he works with what he has.

He didnt play showtime in NY, basically because he did not have Worthy or Scott but Anthony Mason and Charles Oakley, so he focused on D.

DerekRE_3
08-12-2008, 12:36 AM
Favorites
Kings
Bobcats
Hornets
Sixers

Least favorites
Lakers
Mavericks

LakerzDQ
08-12-2008, 04:29 AM
That was because they had Magic, Kareem, Scott, and James. I haven't seen him used that style with the Heat.

he couldn't really use that style, with Shaq lumbering down the court at 2 miles per hour.

Rhyming Rebel
08-12-2008, 05:05 AM
Favorite:
Rockets

Least Favorite:
Lakers

Absolutely Hate Them:
Spurs (Rivals)
Mavericks (Rivals)

Im with Him except my least favorite has to be the Utah Jazz

rhino17
08-12-2008, 05:14 AM
There is onl 1 team I can root for, the Rockets

and the one tean I hate more than any other are the Jazz

sacgiants1213
08-12-2008, 05:19 AM
favorites: kings, pistons, hornets

least favorites: warriors, lakers

Tom81
08-12-2008, 05:35 AM
Favorite:
Suns

Least Favorite:
Spurs

Breatnach
08-12-2008, 11:13 AM
And spell favorite right next time you idiot

Fail. "Favourite" is the British way to spell it.

My Favourites:

Wolves: Supported them ever since I got a Garnett Jersey in '98
Boston: Thats the Irish blood in me :) ... and now Garnett!
N/O: Young, dynamic - the way to go :)
Phoenix: Fun to watch :)

least Favourites:

Spurs (I know I just envy them ;))
Very New teams without much History (Bobcats / Oklahoma)

RapsFan4Life
08-12-2008, 11:31 AM
fav
RAPTORS
hate
everyone else especially kobe and peirce and vince

Ph1lly Diehard
08-12-2008, 11:33 AM

Dislikes: Rest of Atlantic Division, Pistons, Cavaliers

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-12-2008, 11:52 AM
fav
RAPTORS
hate
everyone else especially kobe and peirce and vince

Hi hater lol... haha i could have betted a million dollars every Raptor fan was going to throw in Vince under the hate column.. its cool lol.. just funny lol

Favs: 1)Nets, 2)Suns, 3)Lakers

HAte: 1)TORONTO..cause their fans just annoy me no offense and they still can get over the carter situation.. and they think they are better than they really are...
2) SPurs... caue they bore me to death
3) Celtics... just annoy me.. I dont like their arrogance.

J-N-M-ETS4LYF
08-12-2008, 11:54 AM

Its okay that u fight for what u believe in.. but don't be an ***** about it.

knowledgeGOD
08-12-2008, 08:57 PM
a lot of toronto haters here.. whatever..
FAVS
raps, hornets, celtics, spurs

HATES
vince cry baby carter... i dont care what you think.. he's a F*G