PDA

View Full Version : To the fans. Respect our QB

4favre4
08-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Our QB not or.

Im so sad to see Brett be traded and I will always be a Favre fan but a Packers fan first.
I will and hope all of you will support Rodgers. I hated the guy until a few days ago just watching how he handled this whole thing and I think he deserves respect not cheers and the kind of respect of Favre because he has not done anything but GB has it backwards.
Im not in favor of TT or MM now but im jumping on board the Rodgers train because this is not his fault.
I think Rodgers will be a good QB in the NFL but injury prone like a Donavan Mcnabb.
Don't boo Rodgers. Boo TT. Boo MM. Boo the front office hopefully this is the last year we deal with them.

newdude
08-08-2008, 09:37 PM
We have to pick between our Repect or Rodgers?

:P J/k, meh, ppl can't do anything anyways, he's the qb of their fav team, can't root against him now can u?

4favre4
08-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Some people are rooting against him.
They Boo and cus at him in the parking lot so im just telling our fans I don't like this im sure they don't but lets give the guy a chance.
Lets see what happens. Boo TT please boo him but lets be classy on the Rodgers thing he has a lot to deal with.
Also don't be mad at Brett he is still the man. This was not his fault.

Rtardz
08-08-2008, 09:55 PM
I don`t know why anyone has hated Rodgers. He hasn`t done anything to anybody. If you ask me he has handled himself for the most part with alot of class. He has alot of pressure on him, and people hating him and booing him is not gonna help his confidence. So we need to get behind him and support him just like we did Brett.

XJW18
08-08-2008, 10:01 PM
I don`t know why anyone has hated Rodgers. He hasn`t done anything to anybody. If you ask me he has handled himself for the most part with alot of class. He has alot of pressure on him, and people hating him and booing him is not gonna help his confidence. So we need to get behind him and support him just like we did Brett.

i agree!!

newdude
08-08-2008, 10:03 PM
They Boo and cus at him in the parking lot so im just telling our fans I don't like this im sure they don't but lets give the guy a chance.
Lets see what happens. Boo TT please boo him but lets be classy on the Rodgers thing he has a lot to deal with.

1. Only idiots will be mad at Favre.
2. Only immature ppl will boo/cuss at Rodgers.

And I said "We have to pick between our Repect or Rodgers?" to point out ur mistake on the title so u can fix it :D

4favre4
08-08-2008, 10:50 PM

And I said "We have to pick between our Repect or Rodgers?" to point out ur mistake on the title so u can fix it :D

It wouldn't let me but thanx. I looked pretty dumb.

JOSETHEALLSTAR
08-08-2008, 11:41 PM
i love favre but im still a packers fan.

Jambox5000
08-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Agreed....But yeah, I'd like to keep my respect (for what I'm not sure) and still support Aaron Rodgers. I think after the pre season fans will come around and pull for the guy.

wissportsfan
08-09-2008, 12:20 AM

I'm really glad that more and more people are getting behind me on this.

cartman
08-09-2008, 12:41 AM
sad how you can be a packer fan and boo your qb and he has done nothing hasnt played one game when he was aked all the favre question he didnt lash out he stayed quiet answere has he done anithing wrong to say oh boo or this no so hes our qb like it or not if u dont then change ur team caus your a favre fan not packer fan

turftoe35
08-09-2008, 08:18 AM
Our QB not or.

Im so sad to see Brett be traded and I will always be a Favre fan but a Packers fan first.
I will and hope all of you will support Rodgers. I hated the guy until a few days ago just watching how he handled this whole thing and I think he deserves respect not cheers and the kind of respect of Favre because he has not done anything but GB has it backwards.
Im not in favor of TT or MM now but im jumping on board the Rodgers train because this is not his fault.
I think Rodgers will be a good QB in the NFL but injury prone like a Donavan Mcnabb.
Don't boo Rodgers. Boo TT. Boo MM. Boo the front office hopefully this is the last year we deal with them.

You make some good points here. I personally will always be a huge Brett Favre fan. Obviously, I wish he was still in Green Bay, but that wasn't in the cards. That being said, I'd rather see him play somewhere else than stay retired...he's great for the league, and I'm excited to watch this chapter unfold. The hero's welcome in New York was fitting of a player that has contributed what Favre has, and was great to see. As big a Favre fan that I am, I am an even bigger Packers' fan. It is Rodgers team now, and I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with his opportunity. If his work ethic and attitude are any indication, he should be fine. I'm a little disappointed in how management handled the Favre situation, but that's not on the 53 guys on the opening day roster who will be laying out and giving their blood sweat and tears each week. Go Pack!

Martz
08-09-2008, 11:27 AM
The fact of the matter is this. Rodgers has been beyond classy with this whole thing. I don't think any of us can really fathom what he's gone through. It is not his fault what so ever. He needs patience when he does something wrong, and he needs cheers when he does right. All about building confidence. I think he has the talent to lead this team for years...but lack of confidence can and will stop that.

Talen is not the question here. He needs are support, and this this team needs are support more then evern. You see a Packer fan booing Rodgers because of the Favre thing...make sure and do the Packers and the rest of the REAL Packer fans a favor and kick him the nuts/ovaries.

If you boo Rodgers for the Favre saga, you have no right to call yourself a Packer fan, and, to me, have given up on a few human liberties. I mean hell, you're giving up common sense by booing Rodgers for that reason.

TCamPacFan
08-09-2008, 05:45 PM
The fact of the matter is this. Rodgers has been beyond classy with this whole thing. I don't think any of us can really fathom what he's gone through. It is not his fault what so ever. He needs patience when he does something wrong, and he needs cheers when he does right. All about building confidence. I think he has the talent to lead this team for years...but lack of confidence can and will stop that.

Talen is not the question here. He needs are support, and this this team needs are support more then evern. You see a Packer fan booing Rodgers because of the Favre thing...make sure and do the Packers and the rest of the REAL Packer fans a favor and kick him the nuts/ovaries.

If you boo Rodgers for the Favre saga, you have no right to call yourself a Packer fan, and, to me, have given up on a few human liberties. I mean hell, you're giving up common sense by booing Rodgers for that reason.

Amen!

jtrinaldi
08-10-2008, 01:37 PM

well said

WestTexasPacker
08-10-2008, 02:55 PM
I for one am anxious to see Rodgers finally get his shot, i think he will be really good and not make a lot of the bone headed int's that favre made. of course he probably won't throw the 25-35 TD's every year that favre did either, but we have a more balanced and explosive offense this year than perhaps favre ever had, so all the chips are there for rodgers to do great provided he stay healthy. can't wait to see the preseason opener monday night :)

ryanph30
08-10-2008, 03:11 PM
About time that the real Packers fan stand up and the people who are just Favre fans and don't support the team GTFO.

I can't wait for Rodgers to get his chance and I hope he does well and sticks it to these people who boo him.

BrewCityBuck
08-10-2008, 03:29 PM
I can't wait for Rodgers to get his chance and I hope he does well and sticks it to these people who boo him.

*Stands in line behind ryanph*