PDA

View Full Version : Pargo?

floridaman
08-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Why are we not attempting to go after this guy, he could be a huge addition to our roster. Last year in the playoffs he stepped up big for the hornets. He may not be proven as a starter but he has the skill to be a good PG for us. Is it because of the money he would demand?

greek miami hea
08-08-2008, 03:33 PM
i prefer marbury

heatbb
08-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Well Marbury wants quite alot more money. For his price you could get 2 much better PG's.
Good question though, why not Pargo?

floridaman
08-08-2008, 03:54 PM
I would def not prefer Marbury over Pargo. Marbury is a cancer to a team,also Pargo is younger and cheaper. So my question remains as i started the thread, why are the miami heat not going after him. They want to improve, and right there on the market is a guy that can help make are team a defenite top 5 in the east instead of a bubble to 6 or 7 team in the EAST. Dont get me wong with Beasley, Wade, and Chalmers as our future we have a bright one. Also why not give Barron a chance he has performed decent in chances, and showed bright spots in his scoring, though his defense could use work. He has also own the summer leagues in years past, not that its the same thing.

daleja424
08-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Pargo is a poor mans eddie house... we dont need him and his streaky shooting on our team.

btw how exactly did Pargo step up in the playoffs? The guy was awful in the 7 game series againt SA. The only thing Pargo does is shoot and he shot .279 from the field in that series. Please. Did u even watch the playoffs?

fins08
08-08-2008, 04:49 PM
After we signed Diawara, I don't think we have any money left.

DQL
08-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Pargo is a poor mans eddie house... we dont need him and his streaky shooting on our team.

btw how exactly did Pargo step up in the playoffs? The guy was awful in the 7 game series againt SA. The only thing Pargo does is shoot and he shot .279 from the field in that series. Please. Did u even watch the playoffs?

Agreed. I don't see him as a starting PG. His playmaking skill is below average and he's not a consistent shooter. Cook will be better than this guy

Diehardheatfan
08-09-2008, 12:00 AM
I would def not prefer Marbury over Pargo. Marbury is a cancer to a team,also Pargo is younger and cheaper. So my question remains as i started the thread, why are the miami heat not going after him. They want to improve, and right there on the market is a guy that can help make are team a defenite top 5 in the east instead of a bubble to 6 or 7 team in the EAST. Dont get me wong with Beasley, Wade, and Chalmers as our future we have a bright one. Also why not give Barron a chance he has performed decent in chances, and showed bright spots in his scoring, though his defense could use work. He has also own the summer leagues in years past, not that its the same thing.

I fully agree!

Rolla
08-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Too much of a shoot first guy. he even looked selfish in the playoffs.