PDA

View Full Version : 2008-2009 Sleepers

khanraymond
08-08-2008, 01:22 PM
We all know who the big dogs are:
In the East you have - Boston, Detroit, Washington, Orlando, Toronto, and Philly.
In the West you have - LA Lakers, SA Spurs, Utah, NO, Houston, and PHX.

Mainly representatives from last year's playoffs. But there will be some fallout of some playoff teams, while others who missed out on the playoff's making their rise upwards.

But who will be the suprise team of the NBA this year - or better yet, which team will make the playoffs this year, while missing out last?

knowledgeGOD
08-08-2008, 01:26 PM
this should be on the nba forum

khanraymond
08-08-2008, 01:28 PM
maybe. but i like my raptor forum.

AgentViet
08-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Portland and Indiana.

RapsFan4Life
08-08-2008, 01:48 PM
big dogs of the east you put Wizards .. umm i think you metn Cavs, .. CHANGE IT !!! Cavs are big dogs not the wizz

Honest Truth
08-08-2008, 03:51 PM
I am not sure you can count Portland as a sleeper pick. I think everyone for the most part knows that they are a ver ydangerous team. However, this is only my opinion and it is your thread so I shall digress. I went with NJ. I like their youth and they have some dangerous players on their team. I have a feeling they can sneak into the 8th seed and surprise some teams. Another team I was thinking of was Milwaukee but I am still undecided about how good they will actually be. I think NY is one year away from being back in the playoffs. Watch out for them in a year or so.

Bob_at_york
08-08-2008, 05:30 PM
maybe. but i like my raptor forum.

He has a point, this isn't really raptor related. I understand your thinking and I think the same way sometimes but it doesn't really work.