PDA

View Full Version : We SUX!!!!!!

Freddy Calhoun
08-08-2008, 10:36 AM
I love all the hope and well wishing for the Heat this season...But please open ur eyes people...we sux.....BAD. We have 6 small forward....two points guards who have never started in this league...and a jump shooting 7 footer...as of right now...roster wise...we are the worst...barred the Bucks!

DrHoops21
08-08-2008, 10:45 AM
I love all the hope and well wishing for the Heat this season...But please open ur eyes people...we sux.....BAD. We have 6 small forward....two points guards who have never started in this league...and a jump shooting 7 footer...as of right now...roster wise...we are the worst...barred the Bucks!

we sux? im not even sure how to respond. have some faith dude. we have 3 primetime players...we are going to win games, period. thats more than most of the teams in the league can say, most teams only have 1 or 2 big names. well maybe not most but a lot of them. im not saying were gonna be championship material but we will be average-above average fa sho.

Wade3
08-08-2008, 10:47 AM
we sux? im not even sure how to respond. have some faith dude. we have 3 primetime players...we are going to win games, period. thats more than most of the teams in the league can say, most teams only have 1 or 2 big names. well maybe not most but a lot of them. im not saying were gonna be championship material but we will be average-above average fa sho.

Yeah we wont be a great team but I dont think we will have a repeat of last season.

MiamiHeat
08-08-2008, 10:51 AM
the offseason isnt over alot of moves can be made between now and the start of the season

ATX
08-08-2008, 10:55 AM

Sure, we still have work to do...but come on...Worst team in the league barring the Bucks? That's just ridiculous. Having Wade back at 100% this season with the HUGE addition of Beaseley as well as addressing our perimeter shooting in Jones and Chalmers...We have a big three, really a huge 3...how many teams have THREE all star players....Yes obviously I know Beasley hasn't earned that yet....but come on, he WILL. Have a little faith in Chalmers at the PG, and we're looking like a team that should win 40 plus games.

DrHoops21
08-08-2008, 11:01 AM
the offseason isnt over alot of moves can be made between now and the start of the season

yea fa sho

Coqui77
08-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Freddy Calhoun I don’t like your negative attitude

BALLER71
08-08-2008, 11:26 AM
The Bucks aren't even that bad!
The Grizzlies suck.

We have Beasley, Marion and Wade.
Granted we aren't the best team in the league but we're solid.
We just need a good center.
I think Mario can handle the point.

ATX
08-08-2008, 11:28 AM
The Bucks aren't even that bad!
The Grizzlies suck.

We have Beasley, Marion and Wade.
Granted we aren't the best team in the league but we're solid.
We just need a good center.
I think Mario can handle the point.

Ya for real, the Bucks have a decent team with Williams, Jefferson, Redd and Bogut. They will be fighting with us for a playoff spot.

Freddy Calhoun
08-08-2008, 12:45 PM
I understand Fandom...but being a fan is also recognizing whats in front of you. I'm probably the only TRUE Miami fan in North Cak that not from Florida originally, but are team right now has:

D Wade...Monster

S. Marion...unproven with out Steve Nash

Beasley...Unproven period!

Chalmers...who looks decent, but still a rookie

Zo...good, but not what he use to be

Haslem...The one bright spot always consistant

After that we have a bunch of NBDL players...real talk....

I love the heat as much as the next guy, but real love is being honest...and honestly...We have nothing to be happy about.

Hopefully this is all trade bait...and it will work out for the best, but if your truly honest with urselfs....we are horrible on paper!!!

DQL
08-08-2008, 12:47 PM

Hey Freddy are u even a Heat fan? :pity: Riley is still working on trades. This is NOT our final roster for next season. Have some faith

Freddy Calhoun
08-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Huge Heat...Had a Minor Jersey....so I got back...I still want a Ike Austin Throwback

greek miami hea
08-08-2008, 03:54 PM

i hope so

fins08
08-08-2008, 04:53 PM
We Rox.
1st off, use real grammar, I hate responding to people who don't type normaly.
2nd, We don't suck. We aren't that bad and I hope that you ahve optimism. Can we sticky this thread so we can look back at it when the season ends and laugh becuase we gonna be good.

noturnormalhero
08-08-2008, 04:59 PM
I understand Fandom...but being a fan is also recognizing whats in front of you. I'm probably the only TRUE Miami fan in North Cak that not from Florida originally, but are team right now has:

D Wade...Monster

I love the heat as much as the next guy, but real love is being honest...and honestly...We have nothing to be happy about.

Hopefully this is all trade bait...and it will work out for the best, but if your truly honest with urselfs....we are horrible on paper!!!

Ok, i agree that i personally dont feel we're going to be as amazing as a lot of people on here believe. But, you cant fully label Marion as unproven without Nash because how many games did he play with a fully healthy team? Including himself. Most "fans" notice is the starting 5 and the superstar caliber players that we want on the roster. Bench and depth win champsionships. Not just the Big 3 combo (ie. Wizards) Look at teams like the Magic and Bucks for ie. Good starters, not a deep bench. How about Rondo and Perkins beginnin of the year,an average fan was like "Who?" , but for Heat fans on here..we want Mo williams/marbury/iverson as PG's. Brad Miller as our center and things of that nature. Personally, i hardly ever (cant remember at all actually, just saying hardly ever in case someone said it);anyone talking about how much they want to improve the bench and to acquire role players. We dont suck, last year we didnt even suck. A team sucks when they have their full roster, all healthy players and they STILL underachieve. Right now, our depth is average if that and for that reason, i cant see us being as amazing as some people feel we are.

Magic #1 Fan
08-08-2008, 07:33 PM
A lot of these players are good in college. Get to the Pro's, a different story. Time will tell. Most of your college players are dead, tired, and a BIG TIME JOKE after 40 games. Heat still lack a good point guard, PERIOD. Hope ZO plays half the season. You guys also need a BIG, TOUGH Center. DWADE is NO point guard even if he thinks so. You guys played better team ball without him the last 20 games. GOOD LUCK Heat. You guys might GET 27 wins this year. Best thing you did was get rid of Riley. Keep him upstairs, and never coach again. The loss of Williams will be missed. Freddy Calhoun I think your right.

daleja424
08-08-2008, 07:34 PM
this thread doesn't even deserve a response...

ATX
08-08-2008, 07:49 PM
A lot of these players are good in college. Get to the Pro's, a different story. Time will tell. Most of your college players are dead, tired, and a BIG TIME JOKE after 40 games. Heat still lack a good point guard, PERIOD. Hope ZO plays half the season. You guys also need a BIG, TOUGH Center. DWADE is NO point guard even if he thinks so. You guys played better team ball without him the last 20 games. GOOD LUCK Heat. You guys might GET 27 wins this year. Best thing you did was get rid of Riley. Keep him upstairs, and never coach again. The loss of Williams will be missed. Freddy Calhoun I think your right.

Lucky to get 27 wins...please
A better team without Wade...please
Implying Beasley won't be a good pro...please

PG and C issues...agree 100%
Needing Zo...agree 100%
Williams won't be that missed

jgray305
08-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Can the season start first, my psychic friend?

tbron
08-09-2008, 12:34 AM
we sux? man go read a book.

jrodmesche
08-09-2008, 12:41 AM
the NERVE lol

DrHoops21
08-09-2008, 01:33 AM
we sux the goodest

greek miami hea
08-09-2008, 05:30 AM
this thread doesn't even deserve a response...

HAHA.YEA!!!HONESTLY,THE GUY WHO MADE THIS THREAD MUST NOT BE A HEAT FAN

greek miami hea
08-09-2008, 05:32 AM

D Wade...Monster

is james jones a nbdl player?no
is daequan cook a nbdl plauer?no
is marcus banks a nbdl player?no
is anthony a nbdl player?no
is powell a nbdl player?no because he has improved

greek miami hea
08-09-2008, 05:33 AM
[QUOTE=tbron;6215966]we sux? man go read a book.[/
lol

fins08
08-09-2008, 01:54 PM
is james jones a nbdl player?no
is daequan cook a nbdl plauer?no
is marcus banks a nbdl player?no
is anthony a nbdl player?no
is powell a nbdl player?no because he has improved

Powell was actually the NBADL MVP, or that was Lasme, Anthony and Cook were actually there last year. Marcus Banks isn't great, but all in all, we are fine.

greek miami hea
08-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Powell was actually the NBADL MVP, or that was Lasme, Anthony and Cook were actually there last year. Marcus Banks isn't great, but all in all, we are fine.

yea.we are fine.our bench players are above the nbdl level!

heatbb
08-09-2008, 04:39 PM
That's an achievement - above the DLeague. :D
Actually, James Jones and perhaps Cook and Banks should be in our squad. Others are really only good enough for the MVP competition in the DL.

That's just a realistic my point of view. (Sry, tough day)

DQL
08-10-2008, 02:33 PM
even DL players can become very good role players if they are put next to star players. Rondo, Powe, Glen Davis ,.. wouldn't have been that good if their teammates hadn't been KG, Pierce, Allen. Hope Wade, Beasley and Marion will form a great trio :pray:

MiamiHeat
08-10-2008, 02:42 PM
you know what
YOU SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heatbb
08-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Guess that was ment to me. :D

Really sry, mentioned that i had a really tough day.
DQL said basically, what i would have told today. Naturally, when you play with big stars, you play better.

Freddy Calhoun
08-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Just to touch on a few things....

NBDL statement is still true....

4 of them actually was played a game in the NBDL last year.

Rookie Point Guard generally can't handle business...in the first year atleast...Although Chalmers will probably be a great player....

Saying the we didn't SUCK last year is borderline ********. A team is only as good as what it puts on the court....Injuries or not....Excuses are like A-Holes brotha!

Saying Shawn Marion is unproven w/o Steve Nash is a very true statement. Not entirely fair, but true. He's never had a play ran for him his whole NBA career and he's the one u trust...I'd rather have Rudy Gay....atleast he's cheaper....AND TALLER!

And finally all the sensitive English teachers who were offend by my play on the word SUCKS....I suggest you all take a bath with a hair dryer.....And Kill ya selfs!

In Conclusion,

I see that for the most part we have a good amount of Super Fans in here....In other team forum we have no problem expressing our dislike with what our teams do...In the future, I will mull over the titles of future threads to account for the Charmin and Fabric Softener types who frequent the forum.....

Maybe....Instead of "We Sux" ill put "We try really hard, but our injuries and lack of a point guard will be hard to over come!"

ATX
08-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Freddy...I like your sense of humor and you seem like an intelligent poster, and I appreciate that. We have all heard the criticisms all season long, and we know our weaknesses. Maybe being as blunt as you were is what turned most of us off from your POV....which is certainly based in the real world. I for one know that the Heat for whatever the reasons (decimated by injuries, or (insert excuse here)) were a much better team than their record last season. We addressed our perimeter shooting deficencies, drafted a low post rebounding and scoring machine, as well as trading up to draft Chalmers. We shed some old players as well as bad attitude players such as Ricky...We as Heat fans know we need a center first and foremost, and a PG...but we know we have that PG of the furure in Chalmers...basically we have waaaaaay more reason to hope at this point than at the end of last season...Not to mention the fact that Wade has been playing out of his mind lately. There's lots to be excited about...So saying "We sux!!!" might have been taking it to the other extreme for which you accuse us...

Ghouse
08-11-2008, 10:35 PM
You can't get any worse than next year unless we go 0-82 which I highly doubt. We have a solid squad it's will take time to create chemistry but we will be ok..this is just a learning process for the Miami Heat organization I just hope this is a positive hopefully somebody besides Dwyane Wade will step up on the court and if that happens on a consistent basis we will win lots of ball games and maybe just maybe we could sneek into the playoffs.

Ghouse
08-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Oh and by the way remember this. This is how you spell SUCK not SUX.

Freddy Calhoun
08-12-2008, 08:25 AM
ATX I appreciate that, and maybe more tact should be used next time? Probably won't but should anyway....nothing wrong with intelligent discussion

and to Ghouse...I assume your reading comprehension is excellence, so I hope you enjoy your Bath today...lol

greek miami hea
08-12-2008, 08:53 AM
ATX I appreciate that, and maybe more tact should be used next time? Probably won't but should anyway....nothing wrong with intelligent discussion

and to Ghouse...I assume your reading comprehension is excellence, so I hope you enjoy your Bath today...lol

lmao

Mambo Kings
08-14-2008, 04:30 PM
You're only as good as your last performance.

Last season is our resume.

Until we start winning in '08-'09, we'll remain the worst team in the NBA.

Freddy Calhoun
08-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Chuuch!