PDA

View Full Version : Last place?

IndiansFan337
08-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Will we finish in last place in the AL Central this season?

Here is the standings. (http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/index.jsp)

We're the second worst team in the AL right now, slightly ahead of Seattle.

Essex Ace
08-08-2008, 10:24 AM
At this point it would be best to finish as worst as possible, since we cant contend we might as well get a great draft pick...i think we will indeed finish 5th in the division

RSF1977
08-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey Guys Didn't know where to post this BUT
I am going to Cleveland for a few days and catching a Game.
Two questions:
1 What should I def see in Cleveland "I'm only there for two days"
2 More importantly where do I go to drink beer before the Game!:D

Thanks in advance guys.

duncky1188
08-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Go to Panini's. its a cool place. Go to the Rock and Roll hall of fame.

EdTheRevelator
08-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Go to Panini's. its a cool place. Go to the Rock and Roll hall of fame.

I second Panini's, although the Winking Lizard is also a nice place to go, with decent food and a GREAT beer selection.

TriberForLifer
08-08-2008, 01:29 PM
If you like fries on your sandwiches (and it's clear we all do) Panini's is awesome food!

IndiansFan337
08-08-2008, 04:15 PM
I was going to recommend Panini's too -- even before reading everyone else's responses. :p

So definitely hit up Panini's before the game, it's way cheaper to drink a few beers there than at the game.

If you have some spare time, drive down south to Canton to visit the NFL Hall of Fame. It's about one hour from Cleveland. But it's worth the drive.

Maybe hit up Tower City, it's right next to the stadium. There's not too much else to see or do in Cleveland.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
08-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Hey Guys Didn't know where to post this BUT
I am going to Cleveland for a few days and catching a Game.
Two questions:
1 What should I def see in Cleveland "I'm only there for two days"
2 More importantly where do I go to drink beer before the Game!:D

Thanks in advance guys.

Thirsty Parrot, just playing I am not 21 yet so I could be wrong.

IndiansFan337
08-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I do think we are going to finish in last place in our division as well. I think we are going to bring up even more youngsters & let them play out the year, resulting in a lot more losses to end the season.

EdTheRevelator
08-09-2008, 02:49 PM
I do think we are going to finish in last place in our division as well. I think we are going to bring up even more youngsters & let them play out the year, resulting in a lot more losses to end the season.

And I don't have a problem with that, as long as we figure out to whom we're committing playing time.

IndiansFan337
08-09-2008, 03:04 PM
And I don't have a problem with that, as long as we figure out to whom we're committing playing time.

It doesn't seem like we've done that at all in the bullpen. We need to bring up Meloan & Sipp when rosters expand to see what they've got. They should both be in the bullpen next year.

Zach Jackson might be in line to get a spot in the rotation if Byrd is traded?

He's doing pretty well at AAA.