PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to these Guys?

cmellofan15
08-08-2008, 04:47 AM
Dajaun Wagner?

He was supposedly a big hit in Ohio I haven't heard from him in years.

Darius Miles?

He's still young but he's not doing much now.

Daquan Cook?

I'm from Ohio so of course I Know about him going to Miami. I even knew his girlfriend but did he do anything last year?

James White?

I remember seeing one highligh of him on the Spurs and then POOF he disappeared.

Jamaal Magloire?

What team does he even play for or did he retire or something?

Fred Jones?

Okay after a dunk contest he just leaves? What happened to him.

Can someone provide explainations for these disappearances and post some others.

ARMIN12NBA
08-08-2008, 04:55 AM
I know Darius Miles is still working out for teams and trying to get back in the NBA. Portland recently deemed his injury as career-ending, but he is trying to become the first player to come back from an injury that was supposed to be career-ending. Also, I think Fred Jones plays for the Knicks now. I am not sure about the others.

DeeJay
08-08-2008, 05:07 AM
Fred Jones is FA, and it is unlikely he will return to the Knicks this season.

salsyourpal
08-08-2008, 05:28 AM
cook is merely a third string 2 guard.....magloire was part of the jason kidd trade and last played on the mavericks and wagner had to retire due to some kind of health condition i thinks he ***** in a bad at this point

cmellofan15
08-08-2008, 05:34 AM
What about White?

DaddyCool
08-08-2008, 06:53 AM
Wagner went through a lot of knee surgurys, his knees are shot now. He was very promising with the Cavs in his rookie season. But injuries shot down what could have been a very nice career.

IndiansFan337
08-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Dajaun Wagner?
He made the Warriors team out of the summer league last season & received a 2 yr deal. He was in line to be one of their first G's off the bench before another unexpected health problem developed & he asked & was granted his own release.

Darius Miles?
His injuries have allowed Portland to take him off their cap & consider him retired, although he is trying to make a comeback. He has a suspension waiting for him upon his return, due to violating the leagues substance abuse program.

Daquan Cook?
He is still with the Heat. He injured himself this summer & missed all of the summer league.

James White?
He has had stints with the Spurs & Pacers, but is currently not in the NBA.

Jamaal Magloire?
He played for NJ early last season, was then cut & joined Dallas for the remainder of the season. I believe he is currently a F/A. He will likely retire.

Fred Jones?
He played for the NY Knicks last season. He was one of few players to overachieve under Isiah Thomas. He even started a good amount of games, although he is best suited as a backup.

salsyourpal
08-08-2008, 08:26 AM
actually wagner plays for a polish team overseas......but it wasnt knee surgery.....he had his colon removed

HiphopRelated
08-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Cook's gonna be a problem, dude's clutch and def. has range on the jumper, just needs consistency. Has potential as a nice 6th man. Hit some big shots/made plays last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9XQ8_JDHe8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glLHUiE9Cjg

also had a game tying 3 against Utah

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Cook's gonna be a problem, dude's clutch and def. has range on the jumper, just needs consistency. Has potential as a nice 6th man. Hit some big shots/made plays last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9XQ8_JDHe8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glLHUiE9Cjg

also had a game tying 3 against Utah

:nod:

sixers247
08-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Salsyourpal is right. Wagner has Colitis which is a intestine and colon disease. He was suffering form it when on the Cavs and basically had to stop playing to recover and get surgery. He is overseas now playing.

BALLER71
08-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Cook was very good with the Heat.
He's the best shooter on our roster.
He was very important but he's one dimensional.

blujaysrock
08-08-2008, 09:08 AM
I know Darius Miles is still working out for teams and trying to get back in the NBA. Portland recently deemed his injury as career-ending, but he is trying to become the first player to come back from an injury that was supposed to be career-ending. Also, I think Fred Jones plays for the Knicks now. I am not sure about the others.

wasn't Stoudemires injury suppose to be career ending?

knowledgeGOD
08-08-2008, 01:24 PM
whatever happened to latrell sprewell and jamaal mashburn

arlubas
08-08-2008, 01:28 PM
What about White?

Was playing last season in Turkey.

still1ballin
08-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Sprewell got broke, his house went on foreclosure, hes probably living in an apartment driving a 97' honda civic.....i remember lakers wanted him and offered the MLE or something like that and he refused because "he had to put food on the table for his family."

fabian11593
08-08-2008, 01:37 PM
whatever happened to latrell sprewell and jamaal mashburn

They both retired. Sprewell has been trying to make a comeback, but no teams have offered him a contract.

still1ballin
08-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Mashburn is a ESPN anaylist now.

Thatruth32
08-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Dajaun Wagner?

Darius Miles?

Daquan Cook?

I'm from Ohio so of course I Know about him going to Miami. I even knew his girlfriend but did he do anything last year?

James White?

I remember seeing one highligh of him on the Spurs and then POOF he disappeared.

Jamaal Magloire?

Fred Jones?

Can someone provide explainations for these disappearances and post some others.

chillin with ricky williams... rollin up a fatty

Storch
08-08-2008, 01:51 PM
theyre in teams where the coaches depend too much on the starting 5, therefore they dont get the mins.

cmellofan15
08-08-2008, 02:36 PM
I saw White on the roster last year on 2k8

Also what about Tskitishvili? Last time I heard about him is when he played for Denver.

phlp_bj
08-08-2008, 03:25 PM
hes overseas i think

JWalk126
08-08-2008, 03:57 PM
actually wagner plays for a polish team

reference: http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=TGA

for anyone who really wanted to know

MTone8788
08-08-2008, 03:59 PM
You know.. you guys could get your answers much faster if you just search on google hahah.

And no, Stoudemire's injury was not career ending

_Sn1P3r_
08-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Fred Jones is in NY I believe and Magloire is in Toronto. He recently went to Caribana. ( A parade )

POZUNO
08-08-2008, 07:10 PM
I saw White on the roster last year on 2k8

Yup, and is one of the most slept on dudes in the game and in the free agency. The dudes dunk and standing dunk ratings are off the roof. You can sign the dude for 5yrs under a mil. Other than that, he was a nice player for the Spurs before he disappeared.

cmellofan15
08-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Yup, and is one of the most slept on dudes in the game and in the free agency. The dudes dunk and standing dunk ratings are off the roof. You can sign the dude for 5yrs under a mil. Other than that, he was a nice player for the Spurs before he disappeared.

I started a franchise with the Rockets and built the whole team around him and Gerald Green. It was like Jordan and Pippen all over again :D.

MTone8788
08-08-2008, 07:27 PM

He signed a four year contract with the championship team for a Turkish Basketball League after he was waived by the Spurs.

BleedPurple
08-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Does anyone remember Hollis Price, he was a monster PG in college, I always wonder what happened to him?

cmellofan15
08-08-2008, 07:32 PM
He played for BC Lietuvos Rytas last year and just got signed by Dynamo Moscow

MTone8788
08-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Does anyone remember Hollis Price, he was a monster PG in college, I always wonder what happened to him?

Plays for Dynamo Moscow.

deftonesrule
08-08-2008, 07:33 PM
fred jones played for the knicks last season. quiet season where thomas gave him garbage minutes. he is a free agent know i think.

Drewlius
08-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Anyone know anything about Ronald Ross or Jarius Jackson?

cmellofan15
08-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Ross is in Euro league

http://www.eurobasket.com/player.asp?Cntry=ITA&PlayerID=39056

$ NyC $
08-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Dajaun Wagner?

Darius Miles?

Daquan Cook?

James White?

Jamaal Magloire?

Fred Jones?

dajuan wagner isnt in the league anymore

miles is w'the blazers and might retire due to his knees or become a free agent

cook is with the heat...still kinda new

james white is a dunking beast...but is a free agent last i checked..played a lil w'the spurs...

and jones was with us (the knicks) but is a free agent

oh yea and maglore last i kno was w'the Mavs

$ NyC $
08-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Sprewell got broke, his house went on foreclosure, hes probably living in an apartment driving a 97' honda civic.....i remember lakers wanted him and offered the MLE or something like that and he refused because "he had to put food on the table for his family."

actually..as i remember it was the timberwolves...and they offered him way more than the MLE and thats when he said he needs to put food on the table...

i guess they buy whales for dinner where he's at

cmellofan15
08-08-2008, 08:35 PM
actually..as i remember it was the timberwolves...and they offered him way more than the MLE and thats when he said he needs to put food on the table...

i guess they buy whales for dinner where he's at

Yea and eats Polar Bears for desert if he can't afford dinner with Mid-Level Extension