PDA

View Full Version : Brighter Future?

PTinfluence
08-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Which position on our team as a whole has the brighter future the tight ends or defensive tackles?

cambovenzi
08-08-2008, 03:09 AM
both positions are set pretty good for now and the future.
tommie harris, with adams, and dvoracek and harrison coming up.
clark is good, as well as olson.

PTinfluence
08-08-2008, 03:17 AM
Let me clarify the younger guys Olsen/Davis vs. Dvoracek/harrison/adams...I know tommie is young but I think we can all agree he has established his role.

DamnGoat
08-08-2008, 03:55 AM
both positions are set pretty good for now and the future.
tommie harris, with adams, and dvoracek and harrison coming up.
clark is good, as well as olson.
You forgot Davis, who seems to be a pretty athletic TE. Him and Olsen should be a nice duo for years, once Clark is gone.

Harris, Harrison and Dusty is pretty scary if all 3 can stay healthy. That's a pretty big IF though. But that'd be one of the top DE trios in the NFL if Harrison and Dusty live up to their potential.

blams
08-08-2008, 04:00 AM
olsen and davis are beasts. but i still think clark is part of the next 3-4 years and te's seem to last long so, he is part of it too.

Tankjeep
08-08-2008, 06:24 AM
davis is a friggin' man child. very physical, which is great for a te. lb's will be shaking in their boots just thinking about hitting him.

harrison look's good.

Soop
08-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Where's the both option?

Fuselage
08-08-2008, 12:24 PM
The TE's were good last night. I loved the money catch by Clark. Olsen & Davis had nice catches also. I was also pretty pumped to see Harrison block that pass. Now I'm getting off subject, but Bowman's special teams tackle was sweet. I didn't see Steltz do anything special, which surprised me a little considering how much I've been hearing about him. I think they should stop wasting time in making Bennett a kick returner & put Wolfe in that role (obviously as a compliment to 23 for squibs & pop-ups). I thought Forte showed he could turn out to be everything we're hoping. So, overall, I was pretty pleased with what I saw out of the rookies.

WorldChamps1908
08-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Our TE's are studs.

Tankjeep
08-08-2008, 12:41 PM
rookies looked good.

btw, worldchamps1908..did you get a chance to watch ohio state's practice two days ago...i think it was on espu or the big ten network? i don't remember. anyway, they are going to be tough to beat this year. good luck against usc.

Bulldog76
08-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Where's the both option?

Maybe you don't understand the superlative...brighter...it carries an inherent meaning of greater than the other option...therefore you can not vote for both...it is impossible for both to be brighter than the other.

BTW, I checked out your profile, has anyone told you that you look a little like Farva from Super Troopers?? Just curious.

cambovenzi
08-08-2008, 05:22 PM
they both are looking perfectly fine.

Second City
08-08-2008, 05:30 PM
TE's

VJ18
08-11-2008, 01:43 PM
DT's for sure... Harrison and Harris are young and wiling, i see them being a hurtfull duo

WrigleyvilleCUB
08-14-2008, 04:07 PM
What does Other mean? Because I think 'Other' has a brighter future...

Soop
08-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Maybe you don't understand the superlative...brighter...it carries an inherent meaning of greater than the other option...therefore you can not vote for both...it is impossible for both to be brighter than the other.

BTW, I checked out your profile, has anyone told you that you look a little like Farva from Super Troopers?? Just curious.

Ha! I didn't even see this until now. My bad on my response, btw I had voted on TE at the time just to clear it up. And hell no I don't look like Favra, never heard that before.