PDA

View Full Version : Marbury.

SAVAGE CLAW
08-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Ok everybody says he is worn out , bad chemistry etc etc etc.

Should Knicks Waive him and he accepted to take a Minimum salary...

Dont you think he could turn some teams into Champions?

Examples:

Marbury,Kobe,Odom,Gasol,Bynum.

Marbury,T-mac,Artest,Battier,Ming.

Marbury,Iverson,Melo,K-Mart,Nene.

Marbury,Arenas,Butler,Jamison,Haywood.

Marbury,Wade,Beasley,Marion,Haslem.

Marbury,Nelson,Turkoglu,Lewis,Howard.

Marbury,Allen,Pierce,Garnett,Perkins.

So wouldnt it make more sense since he has a 20 million expiring contract to wait out for some team in february who suddenly decides to rebuild and get rid of their star for just expiring money like Gasol this year?

It makes no sense paying him the rest of the contract and allow him to make any of those teams champions at our cost.

SportsFan1988
08-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Won't be a Laker, I can assure you that.

Maybe a Celtic? I know Pierce mentioned something about him wanting Marbury to become a Celtic.

Dirty Dirk41
08-08-2008, 01:00 AM
i wouldnt mind Marbury coming to Boston to backup rondo.....say what you want about Marbury but he wont ruin this team or its chemistry.

THE MTL
08-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Wow, look at the Rockets and Lakers lineup with Marbury. Thats pretty scary. Lakers would never get him though.

If he was to leave the Knicks (which probi wont happen), I would say Miami or Boston, but he should really try to get on the Rockets. That is a championship team.

King Koopa
08-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Best team for him is the Heat because he gets a Sure Shot to be are Starting Pg.

Pg Marbury/Mario
Sg Wade/Cook
Sf Marion/Jones
Pf Beasley/Haslem
C Blount/Zo

Pretty sick lineup ^^^^ Maybe trade Wright to the Nets for Sean Williams.

kv9588
08-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Lakers would not take him. They are better off with fish and farmar anyways. Rockets or Celts would look pretty good with him though.

Master Mind
08-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Best team for him is the Heat because he gets a Sure Shot to be are Starting Pg.

Pg Marbury/Mario
Sg Wade/Cook
Sf Marion/Jones
Pf Beasley/Haslem
C Blount/Zo

Pretty sick lineup ^^^^ Maybe trade Wright to the Nets for Sean Williams.

I second that!

goku
08-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Wow, look at the Rockets and Lakers lineup with Marbury. Thats pretty scary. Lakers would never get him though.

If he was to leave the Knicks (which probi wont happen), I would say Miami or Boston, but he should really try to get on the Rockets. That is a championship team.

rockets dont want

madiaz3
08-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Marbury is still too good at this point in his career to be a backup, let alone to Rondo.

thesparky33
08-08-2008, 02:17 AM
I've always been a fan of Marbury, and it's been hard to see him become such a weirdo in terms of his actions off the court (and recently on the court).

But I think if his head is on straight, he could still be very productive, and is a great playmaker. He has incredible court vision, and again, if he has the motivation, he could really help a team, even D'Antoni's Knicks if they would keep him. Just not sure what it would take now to motivate him...

Dirty Dirk41
08-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Marbury is still too good at this point in his career to be a backup, let alone to Rondo.

that may be true. i heard a rumor a while ago that K.G and Pierce wanted Marbury to come to beantown as a backup PG. if Cassell came here and had 2 backup Rondo, Marbury would do the same. he def could start in this league but him off our bench would be great to have.

argo
08-08-2008, 02:31 AM
if i was him i'd go to europe and make way more money/ get a fresh start

Iron24th
08-08-2008, 02:58 AM
i wouldnt mind Marbury coming to Boston to backup rondo.....say what you want about Marbury but he wont ruin this team or its chemistry.

Your pictures are very classless.

Hellcrooner
08-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Im gonna go with a bold prediction

since he is in COntract year his numbers are gonna be spectacular in scoring like 25 points per game he may be so spectacular that he may gfool the knikcs to resign him for the max years and money.

cmellofan15
08-08-2008, 03:46 AM
Denver might just give Mello and Iverson for him and a stick of Bubblicious LOL!