PDA

View Full Version : J Will signs with Clips

Scoobs420
08-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Now Dragic is the only option

FreedomReigns
08-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Now Dragic is the only option

He's not the only option but he has to be the favorite.

chadillachembre
08-08-2008, 09:37 AM
another one bites the dust....

STAT32
08-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Yea i'd expect Goran Dragic to definently be the one we sign now.

jmass2323_SUNS!
08-08-2008, 08:48 PM
NO DOUBT Dragic will get here.........suns didnt need j-will

PhxGiant
08-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah if your being logical then everything points to Dragic coming over, i can't wait.

Willy T Justice
08-09-2008, 12:33 AM
NO DOUBT Dragic will get here.........suns didnt need j-will

Would have liked the SUNS to have signed a veteran backup such as J-Will for only a year. But now that he is signed, I believe the SUNS will sign Dragic this year. Nash will get the Majority of the say 30 ++ minutes with Straw & Dragic getting the remaining 10 to 15 to split. They will do fine with the minutes alotted. I believe J-Will was expecting more playing time than the Suns are willing to give to a backup with Nash at the Helm, thats why he went with a different team.

STAT32
08-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Don't expect DJ to split minutes with Dragic at the point. It's more likely that he'd be sharing minutes with Barbosa.

I'd expect 18 minutes for Dragic by midseason and 30 for Nash.

Willy T Justice
08-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Don't expect DJ to split minutes with Dragic at the point. It's more likely that he'd be sharing minutes with Barbosa.

I'd expect 18 minutes for Dragic by midseason and 30 for Nash.

All right give Dragic the backup minutes to Nash but where does that leave Straw. Barbosa will share minutes with Bell, not with Straw. Bell will be in for defensive stops not Straw. The way our team looks, you have Nash & Dragic, Bell & Barbosa, Hill & Barnes, Stat & Diaw, Shaq & Lopez. Thats a 10 player rotation. Tucker and Straw will probably be in the same boat as last year, only being used if producing. I feel that Straw and Dragic will split the point depending on who they are guarding. We all know that Straw can play defense, just needs to focus on scoring when open.

STAT32
08-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Goran is supposedly a very good defender. You hit the nail on the head when you said where does that leave straw. Well the answer is, he probably won't crack the rotation. Which is too bad but you cant ask Terry Porter to run much more than a 10 player rotation.

Willy T Justice
08-09-2008, 01:41 AM
Goran is supposedly a very good defender. You hit the nail on the head when you said where does that leave straw. Well the answer is, he probably won't crack the rotation. Which is too bad but you cant ask Terry Porter to run much more than a 10 player rotation.

Exactly what i mean. Dragic at the point thats fine with me if they bring him in this year. If not, i think Straw can pick up the minutes. I have faith in him at the point for min minutes. Tucker can play 2 or 3 depending what the line ups are. Probaply wont get many minutes either. Love the depth of this bench. 10 players firm, with Straw or tucker at 11 and 12. Who knows Marks at the 13 spot. This makes us very deep.

STAT32
08-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Yes it does but if Goran comes then I don't see DJ getting very much playing time at all....

Willy T Justice
08-09-2008, 04:00 AM
J-Will nice bounce pass to Skinner under the basket, rejected by ShAq!!!!!
IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

FreedomReigns
08-11-2008, 12:01 PM
J-Will nice bounce pass to Skinner under the basket, rejected by ShAq!!!!!
IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Cool scenario but I like mine better, it goes like this.

Seventeen seconds left on the clock Lakers down by three.

Fisher at the top of the key guarded by Nash ...

Fisher looks for Kobe on the wing ...

Bell and Barnes with the double team on Bryant ...

The clocks winding down ...

Seven seconds left ...

Fisher passes the ball to Odom, he doesn't have a shot ...

Odom kicks the ball back out to Fisher ....

Fisher down low to Bynum in the lane ....

Bynum go's up ........

REJECTED BY SHAQ .......

OHHHHH MYYYYYYY ......

WHAT A FINISH!

WHAT A FINISH!

THE PHOENIX SUNS ARE WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS FOLKS AND WILL BE MOVING ON TO THE NBA FINALS WHERE THEY WILL BE FACING THE DEFENDING NBA CHAMPION BOSTON CELTICS.

PhxGiant
08-11-2008, 01:40 PM
^^^^ A beautiful scenario!

Amare would average 35 12 with 3 blocks in the WCF against Pau Gasoft.

Rome
08-11-2008, 06:21 PM
I actually did a funny scenario in 2k8 with the suns down 2 to the lakers with 10 seconds left and alando Tucker hitting the game winning three! Lol never would happen but still.

PhxGiant
08-11-2008, 10:26 PM
^^^ I'm really good with Tuck too, but i'm a triple double player with Grant. For some reason i'm better with role players than the stars lol.

Rome
08-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Depending on who it is yes. But stat is just unstoppable in that game. Back to the topic haha. I would of liked jwill backing up Nash, but as others said think he would rather be a starter on a decent team then a backup on a good team. I want the suns to get someone who wants to backup and Nash and doesn't have an attitude about it. Oh man we just need goran over here now.

SpeedReed
08-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Depending on who it is yes. But stat is just unstoppable in that game. Back to the topic haha. I would of liked jwill backing up Nash, but as others said think he would rather be a starter on a decent team then a backup on a good team. I want the suns to get someone who wants to backup and Nash and doesn't have an attitude about it. Oh man we just need goran over here now.

he's going to be a backup to baron davis, on a DECENT team.

he went for the money. and maybe to hang in L.A.

Willy T Justice
08-11-2008, 11:25 PM
he's going to be a backup to baron davis, on a DECENT team.

he went for the money. and maybe to hang in L.A.

Wouldn't be suprised to see Davis playing alot at the 2 guard. he does have a nice jump shot and can score from anywhere on the court.