Miller/ Gray
Randoph/ Thomas
Deng/ Sefolosha
Hughes/ Gordon
Rose/ Robinson

These are teams made for the playoffs

Hustla23
08-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Marbury and Marion's salaries dont' match and i doubt the Heat even want him. They can get alot more value for Marion than washed up Marbs.

BullsNumber1Fan
08-07-2008, 08:38 PM
HAHA The 1st two trades will NEVER happen.

Pole2k8
08-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Wow, NY would never be able to get this kind of a return for Randolph and Marbury's cap killing contracts. The Heat were only interested in Marbury if he was released and could be signed cheap, not if they had to trade a valuable expiring in the form of Marion. No chance of any of these deals with NY.

DQL
08-08-2008, 12:37 AM
hahaha Marbury for Marion :laugh2: OK I'd do that if NY takes Blount and Banks OR sends us their 2009 1st round pick

Kyben36
08-08-2008, 01:38 AM
Only 1 reason I see that Not working. The Bulls dont want some 5 year $17 mil Loser on their team. We are going to be a fast paced team. We would be looking for a player more Like David West(I know we will not get Him) But of his mobility. Not some Fat *** Over paid SOB. We also have all the faith in the world in Tyrus. I say he can get a post game if he bulks up to about 230. WE WILL NOT TAKE ZBO FROM YOU. END OF DISCUSION. Plus the Knicks hole Dantoni fast paced game will be F-UP with both ZBO and Curry Being the fat ***** they are.

rico
08-08-2008, 10:08 PM
all trades = fail to me. sorry man. no way we give up noce AND noah for brad miller. im down with noc simmons and a future pick for miller but not giing up noah for him.

also the knicks have nothing the bulls want except money hehe. i wouldnt want randolph or curry over here.

HOZ THE KNICK
08-11-2008, 07:28 PM
First: Zach Randolph, Nate Robinson for Drew Gooden, Hinrich
Second: Marbury for Marion
Third: Nocioni, Noah for B. Miller

Curry/ Gooden
Marion/ Lee/
Chandler/ Richardson
Crawford/ Jones
Hinrich/ Duhon

Miller/ Gray
Randoph/ Thomas
Deng/ Sefolosha
Hughes/ Gordon
Rose/ Robinson

These are teams made for the playoffsthe knicks will come out like bandits.

dick butane
08-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Dumb trade ideas. The knicks players mentioned have a lot less value than you are attributing to them. Randolph and Marbury are pure poison... their salaries make them trash. Marbury should be run out of the NBA for his ability to bring losses wherever he plays. Randolph will be a better veteran bench player five years from now when he is making a more realistic salary... currently he is a team killer and not the opposing team. Robinson's day in the sun came and went. He is athletic but couldn't win the starting job on a losing team that reviled their starter.