PDA

View Full Version : Hey

FC_4_life
08-07-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm kinda new to the NBA forum, and I had one quick question: Are there any Mocks or Redrafts, and if so, how can I join one? Thanks!!!

Joshtd1
08-07-2008, 03:55 PM
There is a mock offseason in progress right now. You wont be able to join, unless you are allowed to become an assistant or co-GM. The next mock's wont happen until next offseason.

THere is also an NBA re-draft going on, and there will be another one shortly after this one is finished I believe.

FC_4_life
08-07-2008, 03:56 PM
There is a mock offseason in progress right now. You wont be able to join, unless you are allowed to become an assistant or co-GM. The next mock's wont happen until next offseason.

THere is also an NBA re-draft going on, and there will be another one shortly after this one is finished I believe.

OK thanks, do you know who I can contact about becoming a Redraft GM?

tonyd3b54
08-07-2008, 05:18 PM
u keep checking in until u see a thread that says redraft sign ups... the nba redraft just ended and the playoffs will start in a few days....

phlp_bj
08-07-2008, 06:19 PM
its fun u should join

FC_4_life
08-07-2008, 06:29 PM
u keep checking in until u see a thread that says redraft sign ups... the nba redraft just ended and the playoffs will start in a few days....

OK yea I'll been on here more often then!!!

its fun u should join

Thanks, I can't wait. I did an MLB Mock this year, but this is my first redraft. I'm pretty sure I know how it goes though... Sign me up lol!!!