PDA

View Full Version : Without Wade

D3Wade
08-06-2008, 10:33 PM
If Wade gets injured during the season (God forbid this happens). What do you guys think the chances of us having a .500 record or higher are?
I think we will do worse but I can still see us being close to a .500 team without Wade in the east.

Our starting lineup would probably be:

PG - Chalmers
SG - We could move Beasley to SG and put Marion at SF which allows us to start Haslem also which I think could work out.
SF - Marion
PF - Haslem
C - Big Z/Anthony

King Koopa
08-07-2008, 12:22 AM
And if we do lose wade then...... Hope for a 1st pick this year.

daleja424
08-07-2008, 12:32 AM
ya starting beasley at SG is OUT of THE QUESTION. If wade goes down (god forbid)... we need to tank and draft a center... :D

King Koopa
08-07-2008, 12:36 AM
ya starting beasley at SG is OUT of THE QUESTION. If wade goes down (god forbid)... we need to tank and draft a center... :D

Thanks the reason i want to kind of tank this year too because then we Get a Center or PG in the Draft, And then we Have alot of Cap room as well, which we can use to sign Boozer or something. And then were going to have 4 Stars in miami, Wade, Boozer, Beasley, 1st pick.:D:D:D. But no i would only do this if Wade got Injuryed.

jrodmesche
08-07-2008, 12:54 AM
lol are you high

danbola
08-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Why are we talking about Wade getting hurt. If he gets hurt, we are lottery again.

ATX
08-07-2008, 02:17 AM
Thanks the reason i want to kind of tank this year too because then we Get a Center or PG in the Draft, And then we Have alot of Cap room as well, which we can use to sign Boozer or something. And then were going to have 4 Stars in miami, Wade, Boozer, Beasley, 1st pick.:D:D:D. But no i would only do this if Wade got Injuryed.

Dude, I've been doing my very BEST to ignore your posts, and trust me, your very close to being on my ignore list...So you call yourself a Heat fan? You actually want to tank the whole upcoming season??...What the hell is the point then of SPORT to you?? Tanking is NOT allowed, period!! AND again, telling people to go to sleep...STOP Being such an a s s towards people..who made you "King" of PSD? Stop being a dick!! Just be cool and respect others...It's really not that hard. Especially since the guy has eleven posts...who knows what he has to offer? Give him a chance before you go on your cursing crusade....

LayZbone
08-07-2008, 03:41 AM
WTF ARE YOU SMOKING STARTING BEASLEY AT SG ARE YOU CRAZYYYYYY. OMG, HAHAHAHA I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING NOW, BRO YOU SHOULD REALLY GO TO SLEEP NOW, ITS PAST YOUR BED TIME. OMG

:bla:

:pity:

take it easy koopa. stop being a dick to a fellow heat fan.

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-07-2008, 03:44 AM
IF that happens... were going to be as good as we were last year lmao

y would u wanna think about Wade getting hurt :pity:

greek miami hea
08-07-2008, 04:55 AM
WTF ARE YOU SMOKING STARTING BEASLEY AT SG ARE YOU CRAZYYYYYY. OMG, HAHAHAHA I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING NOW, BRO YOU SHOULD REALLY GO TO SLEEP NOW, ITS PAST YOUR BED TIME. OMG

haha.loooooooool

greek miami hea
08-07-2008, 04:56 AM
Why are we talking about Wade getting hurt. If he gets hurt, we are lottery again.

lol.thats right.only that our selection will go to minesota.am i right?

noturnormalhero
08-07-2008, 10:29 AM

wow :pity: :pity:

instead of explaining to the kid why the idea isn't logical or wouldnt pan out, you instead make yourself look dumb trying to make someone else look dumb. good job.

as far as the question, if Wade is out for the year AND everyone else is healthy..i dont see us being at .500 . You're pretty much asking Cook to fill in the shoes of D. Wade. Cook cant even fit into James Jones shoes right now in my opinion, let along Wade. You'd have lack of experience in the starting rotation with Chalmers,Cook and Beasley. Either an undersized Haslem at C or a below average C in Blount, and Marion who would have trouble flourishing without a true PG or uptempo game. It will prolly force the Heat to make another , prolly a forceful misguided one, trade to acquire help.

daleja424
08-07-2008, 11:09 AM
lol.thats right.only that our selection will go to minesota.am i right?

not entirely. The pick is top 10 protected this year so if we are one of the worst 10 teams in the league and the lottery plays out the way it should then we would keep our pick and owe them a pick the following year

fabian11593
08-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Lottery!!!!

DQL
08-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Brandon Jennings or Hasheem Thabeet

MiamiHeat
08-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Brandon Jennings or Hasheem Thabeet

Ricky Rubio looks good too, too bad we aint getting any because we aint taking

King Koopa
08-07-2008, 02:02 PM
wow :pity: :pity:

instead of explaining to the kid why the idea isn't logical or wouldnt pan out, you instead make yourself look dumb trying to make someone else look dumb. good job.

:bla:

:pity:

take it easy koopa. stop being a dick to a fellow heat fan.

Yeah for real i did get on him pretty hard..... My bad let me edit my post then.

Dude, I've been doing my very BEST to ignore your posts, and trust me, your very close to being on my ignore list...So you call yourself a Heat fan? You actually want to tank the whole upcoming season??...What the hell is the point then of SPORT to you?? Tanking is NOT allowed, period!! AND again, telling people to go to sleep...STOP Being such an a s s towards people..who made you "King" of PSD? Stop being a dick!! Just be cool and respect others...It's really not that hard. Especially since the guy has eleven posts...who knows what he has to offer? Give him a chance before you go on your cursing crusade....

Bro i dont care that you put me in your ignores lists, "TRUST ME", and if your smart enough to read what i said at the end of the post, you would notice i said only if wade gets injuryed....... Because you know as well as i know that were only going as far as wade takes us. :yawn:

BALLER71
08-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Guys come on... what happen to Heat fans stick up for each other.
Tho I agree, Koop I've told you many times you have to chill out, Mods have been keeping a close eye on you.
Good to see you edited your post.
So let's all just chill out and keep it clean.

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-07-2008, 07:08 PM
were did all the love go :love:

:laugh2:

DrHoops21
08-07-2008, 07:39 PM
hehe well i got a good laugh out of this thread

Rolla
08-07-2008, 07:48 PM
cant we just get along??? I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
lets have a heat group hug:D

Now, i dont like having beasley at the 2 spot. i just dont think that works. AND NO MORE LOTTERY PICK TALK. WE'RE GONNA MAKE A SERIOUS PUSH IN THE EAST, GUT FEELING

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-07-2008, 07:52 PM
cant we just get along??? I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
lets have a heat group hug:D

Now, i dont like having beasley at the 2 spot. i just dont think that works. AND NO MORE LOTTERY PICK TALK. WE'RE GONNA MAKE A SERIOUS PUSH IN THE EAST, GUT FEELING

for real glad we got Beasley but dam i hated being a lottery team

and B-easy at the 2 no thanks. in that case i trust your gut feeling

Rolla
08-07-2008, 07:57 PM
for real glad we got Beasley but dam i hated being a lottery team

and B-easy at the 2 no thanks. in that case i trust your gut feeling

haha yesir

greek miami hea
08-08-2008, 03:55 PM
not entirely. The pick is top 10 protected this year so if we are one of the worst 10 teams in the league and the lottery plays out the way it should then we would keep our pick and owe them a pick the following year

nice.or....bad