PDA

View Full Version : What do we need?

BALLER71
08-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Other than a center what else does this team lack?
What piece can we add to take us to the next level?

fins08
08-06-2008, 07:26 PM
A Pg

MiamiHeat
08-06-2008, 07:27 PM
alot of people say we need a C and a PG,
so im guessing chalmers and banks is not good enough for some people, but i think we should get an experience PG that is a pass first PG to pass the ball to Wade, because in the USA games Wade has good PGs and you know how good he plays and he turns the ball very rarely

daleja424
08-06-2008, 07:40 PM
I have decided that I wouldnt mind Jamal Tinsley on our team.... he's only 30...and he hs 1 less year on his contract then banks so Im thinking what if we could trade Banks/2nd rounder for Tinsely... I think it could work very well

King Koopa
08-06-2008, 09:34 PM
Yeah but what center can we trade for Maybe trade Haslem for Wilcoxs......

Pg Bank/Mario
Sg Wade/Wright
Sf Marion/Jones
Pf Beasley/Joel
C Wilcox/Blount

daleja424
08-06-2008, 09:36 PM

Pg Bank/Mario
Sg Wade/Wright
Sf Marion/Jones
Pf Beasley/Joel
C Wilcox/Blount

Id still do that...

greek miami hea
08-07-2008, 09:35 AM
if we get a center,i think we should get a veteran pg.like marbury!!!!!!!!!!!

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-07-2008, 09:45 AM

Pg Bank/Mario
Sg Wade/Wright
Sf Marion/Jones
Pf Beasley/Joel
C Wilcox/Blount

i would do that... i like Wicoxs hes big and athletic

noturnormalhero
08-07-2008, 10:20 AM
personally, i think we need a solid center who contributes both offensively and defensively and not a one dimensional player. As far as the PG, having a veteran is always good but look at Boston, they have Rondo. How many people were hating on the kid throughout the season and look at them now. I think we need more depth on our bench. More scorers,especially down low. Cant see Anthony,Powell,Blount,Bobby Jones and what not putting up a lot of points in or around the paint. If you look at the '06 championship team, we had a series of role players that contributed throughout the year. That's what id like to see on this team whether it be this year or next. I mean you look at Detroit, full of veterans, they've been successful, but not to their expectations. They have openly admitted to traded Billups (a veteran PG) for other pieces meaning they would be content with Stuckey as their PG. Get me?

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-07-2008, 10:29 AM
personally, i think we need a solid center who contributes both offensively and defensively and not a one dimensional player. As far as the PG, having a veteran is always good but look at Boston, they have Rondo. How many people were hating on the kid throughout the season and look at them now. I think we need more depth on our bench. More scorers,especially down low. Cant see Anthony,Powell,Blount,Bobby Jones and what not putting up a lot of points in or around the paint. If you look at the '06 championship team, we had a series of role players that contributed throughout the year. That's what id like to see on this team whether it be this year or next. I mean you look at Detroit, full of veterans, they've been successful, but not to their expectations. They have openly admitted to traded Billups (a veteran PG) for other pieces meaning they would be content with Stuckey as their PG. Get me?

pretty much sums it all up :clap:

no need for this thread now lol

DQL
08-07-2008, 10:54 AM
bring Gary Payton back :D

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-07-2008, 10:56 AM
bring Gary Payton back :D

i thought u said super mario was the second comming of gary :eyebrow: lmao

DQL
08-07-2008, 11:09 AM
i thought u said super mario was the second comming of gary :eyebrow: lmao