PDA

View Full Version : Who's not in the right mindset?

Bauermundo
08-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Mccarthy says Favre is not in the right mindset. I'm sure a lot of us would say it's TT or MM.

WickedBadMan
08-06-2008, 02:18 PM
MM obv psychologist.

lavell12
08-06-2008, 02:21 PM
All of them. Favre was forced out of a good mindset with the team since he isn't wanted and feels betrayed.

Bauermundo
08-06-2008, 02:38 PM
All of them. Favre was forced out of a good mindset with the team since he isn't wanted and feels betrayed.

I think the situation just sucks... The Packers needed to know whether or not he would come back so they could get working on the next season. They pressed Favre to make a decision, not to retire. Once he retired, they moved on.

Brett realized he doesn't want it to end, and wants to continue playing. Can you blame him? When you're great at a sport, you became great because you loved it. At the time, he thought he had enough, but then as it came closer, you can't just watch NFL activity and not wanna get back in it.

So he wants to come back, but the organization can't just drop their agenda and cater Favre's needs...

BrewCityBuck
08-06-2008, 02:44 PM
There's no sense in blaming any one person in all of this. Everyone was at fault. Everyone can be blamed for something that led to this conclusion. Let's stop playing the blame game.

RcrkllrH2
08-06-2008, 04:08 PM
There's no sense in blaming any one person in all of this. Everyone was at fault. Everyone can be blamed for something that led to this conclusion. Let's stop playing the blame game.

too late....

Bauermundo
08-06-2008, 04:30 PM
too late....

Maybe i should've put a 4th option to blame everyone. (100%!)

hughest4
08-06-2008, 11:29 PM

I agree for the most part. The only person who i don't think did anything wrong is Mike McCarthy. It seems to me that he was just saying the things that were supposed to be said and who knows if he had anything to do with the decisions that have been made. I think Favre and TT are the ones that should shoulder the blame

JJohnson0522
08-06-2008, 11:42 PM
I agree for the most part. The only person who i don't think did anything wrong is Mike McCarthy. It seems to me that he was just saying the things that were supposed to be said and who knows if he had anything to do with the decisions that have been made. I think Favre and TT are the ones that should shoulder the blame

I blame Aaron Rodgers, if he doesn't slip in the draft #4 is still with the pack...

As it is, i'm giddy to see him out of the division...:dance: