PDA

View Full Version : tt says

PackerFan4Ever
08-06-2008, 12:46 PM
What Sense Does This Make...tt Is Going To Trade Brett Favre And Announced He Will Sign A Veteran If Rodgers Doesnt Work Out!!!!wtf

RcrkllrH2
08-06-2008, 12:51 PM
this thread is pointless.....

ugottabjoshinme
08-06-2008, 12:52 PM
What Sense Does This Make...tt Is Going To Trade Brett Favre And Announced He Will Sign A Veteran If Rodgers Doesnt Work Out!!!!wtf

huh? link...

socalpkrbkr
08-06-2008, 12:53 PM
huh? link...

There's no link to this crap. Another thread I would LOCK

Ryan Diesel
08-06-2008, 02:16 PM
So we're trading Brett Favre for Brian Griese. Brilliant. How did I not think of this myself?? I guess it's because Ted Thompson is so much smarter than I am. Must be it. Are we trying to be the Bears??

lavell12
08-06-2008, 02:22 PM
So we're trading Brett Favre for Brian Griese. Brilliant. How did I not think of this myself?? I guess it's because Ted Thompson is so much smarter than I am. Must be it. Are we trying to be the Bears??

where did you hear that?

junior_trane
08-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Ted Thompson is much smarter than you. He gets paid to be smarter than you, too.

Yes, I know. The truth hurts.

Ryan Diesel
08-06-2008, 02:31 PM
It's not official yet, but that's what they're saying.http://www.bringbackbrettfavre.com/index.html

Also heard this on ESPN. They could at least get Chris Simms. Griese is terrible.

Ryan Diesel
08-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Ted Thompson is much smarter than you. He gets paid to be smarter than you, too.

Yes, I know. The truth hurts.

Your right, and trading Brett Favre for Brian Griese is just genius huh.

junior_trane
08-06-2008, 02:37 PM
not genius, just trying to get value I would imagine.

You have to realize, it's hard to understand people that are smarter than you.

And since Ted Thompson is smarter than you, especially on football related matters, you can't comprehend what and why he does things.

because he is smarter than you.

Urbs
08-06-2008, 02:44 PM

And since Ted Thompson is smarter than you, especially on football related matters, you can't comprehend what and why he does things.

Man i really really hope you are trying to use sarcasm.. Its hard to pick up through writing tho. It doesnt take a football mastermind to understand that trading Favre for Griese or Simms is just a stupid stupid ******* ****** dipshit ****ing buttlicking braindead move. Seriously, if we get rid of Favre and just sign another vet for when Rodgers DOES go down, I will go to GB myself and have a meeting with TT.... Forcibly.

Ryan Diesel
08-06-2008, 02:49 PM

I have more value in my garbage can than Brian Griese has to the Packers.

Urbs
08-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Also, SoCALpacker
I cannot stand your arrogant and ridiculous posts.. You should be the one to get kicked out of here. You make posts just to tell people they made spelling errors. Find another way to make yourself feel like you matter. You need to get a life.. U live in Cali? go surfing, enjoy the weather or something.... "There's no link to this crap. Another thread I would LOCK" Gimme a break and stop trying to be the moderator. Your not.

junior_trane
08-06-2008, 02:50 PM
no sarcasm, just reality. You see the words "trade" "Favre" "Griese" and think it is some kind of straight up value swap? That isn't the case at all. And this is not even fact, just people speculating. Ted Thompson could evaluate a player better with his eyes closed than any of you haters could combined. Get over it. You won't do anything but cheer for the Packers when they win.

I know it

You know it

and most importantly, Ted Thompson doesn't care about you, and he will keep trying to make decisions to strengthen this team for years to come.

Ryan Diesel
08-06-2008, 02:52 PM
no sarcasm, just reality. You see the words "trade" "Favre" "Griese" and think it is some kind of straight up value swap? That isn't the case at all. And this is not even fact, just people speculating. Ted Thompson could evaluate a player better with his eyes closed than any of you haters could combined. Get over it. You won't do anything but cheer for the Packers when they win.

I know it

You know it

and most importantly, Ted Thompson doesn't care about you, and he will keep trying to make decisions to strengthen this team for years to come.

He must have had his eyes closed when he evaluated Harrell.

junior_trane
08-06-2008, 02:52 PM

I never thought about it that way. You're right. Screw TT!! How soon can you apply for the GM position??

junior_trane
08-06-2008, 02:54 PM
He must have had his eyes closed when he evaluated Harrell.

I can't help but agree with you again. I mean, who needs justification behind the comments you make!? They are so dead on. Please apply for GM.

Urbs
08-06-2008, 02:55 PM

I know it

You know it

You really think that these moves that TT is making could help GB?? Are you kidding?? I KNOW they would trade him str8 up for griese but what im saying is that Matt Flynn is better than Griese and I would hope TT would be smart enough to realize that. Have you ever seen Griese play?? He is bad.

Maybe, MAYBE, if we were to get Garcia in the deal (along with a draft pick) that wouldnt be as bad, but Brian Griese??? PLEASE GOD NO

Urbs
08-06-2008, 02:57 PM
I can't help but agree with you again. I mean, who needs justification behind the comments you make!? They are so dead on. Please apply for GM.

Junior. Your going to try and tell me that you think the 1st round pick we wasted on this walking injury was a good decision im going to stop listening to you. Really?? Come on man...

Urbs
08-06-2008, 03:00 PM
LIKE i remember when Griese was in Chicago and couldnt keep his job OVER REX GROSSMAN

WickedBadMan
08-06-2008, 03:00 PM
He probably doesn't know who he is. Huge troll account, thinks A-rod will be breaking passing records. Well at least says it to get under everyones skin.

junior_trane
08-06-2008, 03:01 PM
I think this trade is about the draft pick(s) more than anything else. I am sure they would rather try and get Garcia in the trade, but maybe TB doesn't want to do that knowing they can trade him for more value to someone else, and so they counteroffer. Who knows. In the end, they MUST agree on something for this trade because we know Favre can't stay in GB. Personally, I hope Favre goes to the Jets. I would hate for the Pack to have to play against him.

Urbs
08-06-2008, 03:01 PM
He probably doesn't know who he is. Huge troll account, thinks A-rod will be breaking passing records. Well at least says it to get under everyones skin.

I kinda figured anyone who can back TT like that must just be playing devils ad. Because you would have to be clinically brain-dead to honestly think that TT is helping this team..

junior_trane
08-06-2008, 03:04 PM
MAYBE Harrell is a bust, we will find out this year. If so, he went for it and missed. No such thing as a perfect draft.

And I am just trying to move beyond the negative comments towards the unknown Rodgers. Favre is gone, you guys can let go now.

Lighten up.

junior_trane
08-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Beleive it or not, I support TT. Not everyone here agrees with the anti Thompson sentiment. He has done a pretty good job. I hope he keeps it up.

Urbs
08-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Junior you may support TT and the madness he is responsible for, but many of us do not.. Many of us have grown up watching Brett play QB for the Packers.. Many of us never thought in our wildest dreams that Favre would play for another team, and especially that it would be the Packers doing that sent him to that team.. For me, and probably many others this is like the longest lasting bad dream you could have. So you need to be more accepting of the people who cannot stand the thought of Thompson right now, and how many people are actually emotionally affected by this. I mean I know I am, and its only going to feel worse when I turn on the TV tomorrow or Friday and see that it has really truly happened and that Favre is no longer on our team, no longer our leader. I know that it will feel about as bad (prolly worse) than the day of the retirement.. i cried then, I wont cry when I learn of the trade but thats only because the burden of the Favre Saga has been so great this last month and a half. It will feel like a wieght being lifted..

Anyway, junior you should atleast admit that this is at best a very risky and potentially very foolish and prideful move on behalf of the Packer FO. And that TT should lose his job if this doesnt work out.

junior_trane
08-06-2008, 03:41 PM
There are two sides to every coin. All the haters here do not want to hear the supportive voice for the management because of that love for Favre. I understand that very well, being as I also grew up a Packer fan with Favre being the only qb ive known start for them. The thing is, I completely disagree with the view that this is all TT's fault. Favre has just as much blame, if not more in my eyes, as to how this all played out. I don't hate either individual any more because of this, and I certainly hope Favre can end his career on a high note. And Thompson will most definitely be forever tied with his decision to go with Rodgers, but I don't blame him. If it doesn't work, then they try Brohm. I will not fault a guy that has the balls to stick to his guns on such a difficult situation as this has been. It is absolutely absurd to think that the management is not trying to help this team win. My mentality comes from a team first viewpoint. This whole scenario played out in such a way that brought a very difficult truth to light; Brett Favre the individual was bigger than the Green Bay Packers as a team. That was the bottom line for me, and as much as I hate to say it, Favre no longer being a Packer is the best thing for this team now and in the future.

Ryan Diesel
08-06-2008, 03:42 PM
MAYBE Harrell is a bust, we will find out this year. If so, he went for it and missed. No such thing as a perfect draft.

And I am just trying to move beyond the negative comments towards the unknown Rodgers. Favre is gone, you guys can let go now.

Lighten up.

Well seeing as though he's likely to miss the season, that pick looks worse and worse.

socalpkrbkr
08-06-2008, 04:13 PM
You make posts just to tell people they made spelling errors.

and will continue to do so. It's not just any spelling errors either. I believe I have only corrected spelling errors on this site for player names. If that bothers you, too ****ing bad. So sad:(

It's funny to me that a person would **** talk all over a player and canít even spell his name properly. How do you spell Favre? I stick up for the Packers and their players because I'm a fan of this team and not one single player and have been banned in the past for doing so. Why would anyone rip on Aaron Rodgers? Or should I say Aaron Rogers? What has he done to deserve a bunch whining pukes bashing him? No need to concern yourself with where I live either. It's too bad that with all this Favre drama that it brings out the worst in PSD posters that enjoy doing nothing but posting senseless crap.

XJW18
08-06-2008, 05:42 PM

its not just gonna be Brian Griese for Brett Favre, there will be more things tossed into that.