PDA

View Full Version : Trade Proposal

Kyle N.
08-05-2008, 09:10 PM
The Kings trade Grant Napear for Rick Kamla. Nobody could stop the duo of Kamla and Reynolds. Who's feelin' me? :dance:

RocketsRule
08-05-2008, 09:45 PM
I personally hate Rick Kamla, more than I dislike Napear.

I decline :dance2:

Kyle N.
08-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Ha, well it was a joke anyway. I don't hate Napear or anything, though sometimes he gets a little annoying. Jerry Reynolds is hilarious cause he's like a little kid.

Kings Faithful
08-06-2008, 02:20 AM
Are you guys serious? Out of all the announcers I've the displeasure of listening to Grant Napear is my favorite. I like Jerry too, but i feel like he is cenile sometimes and not paying attention haha. Grant is exciting and i find him really unbiased compared to many other announcers "Espn/TNT/Blazers".
Plus some of Napear's lines are classic....TURN THE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS ON STORIJAKOVIC IS ON FIRE! Haha

Kyle N.
08-06-2008, 02:35 AM
Seriously though it was a joke. I'm not hating on Napear. But sometimes he starts complaining about stupid things and it gets a little annoying. But I like Napear. It's Jim Kozimor who gets annoying when he keeps hitting on Kayte, and Fat's sitting there like "ok dude, shut up".

Kings Faithful
08-06-2008, 03:32 AM
Yeah i have a disliking for Kayte...i feel like she doesn't know what she is talking about 3/4's the time because....well....because she's a woman! haha. No in all seriousness there are alot of female fans that i think could commentate better than Kayte.

hyphy king 88
08-06-2008, 04:38 AM
I think the best woman commentator would be Kara lawson. Shes a pretty good player too.

Bizle14
08-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Most of the people that hate on Grant are because he is strait up and tells it like it is, so some can be offended. If you are an idiot, he will tell you flat out that YOU ARE AN IDIOT. There is nothing more respectable than someone who can lay it flat out and I appreciate that most about Grant. He and Jerry are perfect together, and yes Jerry can drop some "are you serious" lines but they are more funny than anything. But you cant knock that guys knowledge of the game. Some people have to have someone telling them how great they are all the time so when they are told off they are easily offended. Quit crying!! Go KINGS!!!

RocketsRule
08-06-2008, 01:54 PM
I don't hate Grant Napear, I just think he says stupid things at times. Although, I do like when he says "Turn the sprinkler systems on, ______ is on fire!" or when he says "If you don't like that, you don't like Kings basketball!"

Jerry Reynolds is pretty cool too. You can tell he is a good person, and knows a lot about the game. I'd hate to see him go :(

Kings Faithful
08-06-2008, 02:59 PM
I don't hate Grant Napear, I just think he says stupid things at times. Although, I do like when he says "Turn the sprinkler systems on, ______ is on fire!" or when he says "If you don't like that, you don't like Kings basketball!"

Jerry Reynolds is pretty cool too. You can tell he is a good person, and knows a lot about the game. I'd hate to see him go :(

I know....i don't know what i'd do without our commentators. People say when we got rid of Bibby we got rid of the final player of that dream team in 01-02...but to me it feels like Jerry and Grant were just as much a part of that as any of the players were so as far as im concerned I still feel connected. Every time Grant spits out one of his "IS ON FIRE" lines or watever it reminds me of Peja or Bibby dropping heat all over the place. It makes me sad because who knows how much time Jerry has left....Grant will be around for a while barring he doesn't quit. I dont know if I will ever feel the same way that I do with G/J if we get new one commentators.

Kyle N.
08-06-2008, 03:53 PM
I know....i don't know what i'd do without our commentators. People say when we got rid of Bibby we got rid of the final player of that dream team in 01-02...but to me it feels like Jerry and Grant were just as much a part of that as any of the players were so as far as im concerned I still feel connected. Every time Grant spits out one of his "IS ON FIRE" lines or watever it reminds me of Peja or Bibby dropping heat all over the place. It makes me sad because who knows how much time Jerry has left....Grant will be around for a while barring he doesn't quit. I dont know if I will ever feel the same way that I do with G/J if we get new one commentators.

Yeah, I knew we had to, but I didn't want to see Mike Bibby go. He was my favorite player growing up. But if we have to get a new commentator, though I really hope we don't seriously (the Rick Kamla thing was a total joke if I haven't said it enough) then they should put Gary Gerould on TV. That dude is awesome.

fabian11593
08-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Rick Kamla Is Just Horrible....

CaptainCool79
08-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Grant can be a little bit of a downer sometimes. But him and JR are a good team and really do well during the exciting moments. Nothing kills a monster dunk more than a lame announcer with a stupid monotone comment.

P.S. who is STORIJAKOVIC? Is he related to DIVOX? haha