PDA

View Full Version : how bout allen iverson......

smilez1315
08-05-2008, 12:02 PM
i dont really know if yall want him or if even maybe we can get him.. but hes been my fav player since last year in georgetown... ive seen alot of threads in the nuggets page bout tradin him and in our threads about getting a point guard.. can we land him or what??????? :clap: :clap: :clap:

daleja424
08-05-2008, 12:05 PM
could we...maybe...will we....no...should we or do we want to...HELZ NO!

smilez1315
08-05-2008, 12:07 PM
lol okkk.... hahahaha... how bout a center.. anyone have any word if heat going to sign on trade or w/e.. or are we just staying with our squad

IRUAM #21
08-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Iverson is not the best fit for the heat he is not a true pg and about a center i haven't heard anything i think we are sticking with this squad

marlinsfan24
08-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Would make no sense. Sorry
But I like the idea of standing pat with this team

daleja424
08-05-2008, 12:12 PM
haha sorry for dismissing you like that Smilez...its just that Iverson is about the last thing we need. If we get a PG we need a good three-point shooter, a guy that creates for others, a defender, and a guy that will be around in 2 years when we are ready to win...

as for a center...that is the million dollar question isnt it. no one knows...

pimpunleashed
08-05-2008, 12:17 PM
i would like to do this

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1002~366~70~510&teams=14~14~7~7&te=&cash=

rico
08-05-2008, 12:19 PM
i love ai, but for the heat nah, hes more of a sg than a pg really... hed be great in chicago. we need a sg bad. and a good pf.

ATX
08-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Addressing our need at the center postion is a way bigger priority, and therefore is where we should be focusing.

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-05-2008, 12:24 PM
We need a PASS FIRST pg. A.I is great and all but he is a SG same problem we have wen ppl bring up gilbert arenas or ben gordan

BullsNumber1Fan
08-05-2008, 12:26 PM
i love ai, but for the heat nah, hes more of a sg than a pg really... hed be great in chicago. we need a sg bad. and a good pf.

What are you talking about Rico, we have 3 SG's and 2 PF's, we just need an upgrade at those positions! Gooden is good and TT will develop. As for the question, I don't think a AI, Wade combo would really work that well seeing as they both need the ball in their hands most of the times.

Sports Illustrator
08-05-2008, 01:05 PM
First off, I wouldn't see who the Heat could trade in this deal to Denver in order to acquire Allen Iverson. The problem is that Denver wouldn't ask for Shawn Marion because they already have Carmelo Anthony. In the case that Denver does take Shawn Marion, the Nuggets would also want the Heat to trade young players, draft picks and etc (which is primarily what they're looking for). That is the starting point of why Allen Iverson to the Heat wouldn't be able to happen.

Second, Allen Iverson and Dwyane Wade looks very dangerous but would they co-exist together? They are both tremendous scoring guards and are both players that always demand the ball. That would be a risk for the Heat to take.

smilez1315
08-05-2008, 01:07 PM
lol daleja its ight primo, its just since i think like 2 years ago or so when he got traded to denver there was a lil rumor bout heat also..i was like whatttt...lol.. fav player and its kinda hard having him on my fanatsy and routing for him against the heat.. thank god its only like twice a year..

off topic--- lol what you think bout dontru.... lol what a nerd always talking garbage?

daleja424
08-05-2008, 01:10 PM
lol daleja its ight primo, its just since i think like 2 years ago or so when he got traded to denver there was a lil rumor bout heat also..i was like whatttt...lol.. fav player and its kinda hard having him on my fanatsy and routing for him against the heat.. thank god its only like twice a year..

off topic--- lol what you think bout dontru.... lol what a nerd always talking garbage?

:laugh:... ya... but dont repsond to his crapola b/c then you'll get banned... just ignore him

DQL
08-05-2008, 01:15 PM
I wouldn't trade for a 'point guard' who takes like 40 shots a night. We need a pass-first PG who can defense and hit jumpers at high pct

smilez1315
08-05-2008, 01:23 PM
ooo for real...i didnt know that... lol.. i aint know you can get banned.. lol forget him thennnn

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-05-2008, 01:35 PM
ooo for real...i didnt know that... lol.. i aint know you can get banned.. lol forget him thennnn

you had an agreement with him? dont find that hard to believe lmao, he was the first agreement i ever had on PSD and it was the same day i made my account so everytime i see a post of his i kinda just skip through it :laugh:

smilez1315
08-05-2008, 01:44 PM
lol yea my first thread i had an agreement with him..lol i guess ill start doing what you do.. hahahahahaha

King Koopa
08-05-2008, 02:19 PM

its funny how every bulls fan thinks they can have every player they want...... What happen to Gordan or Kirk as your Shooting guard..... wow this guy is braindead.:faint:

King Koopa
08-05-2008, 02:22 PM
I wouldn't trade for a 'point guard' who takes like 40 shots a night. We need a pass-first PG who can defense and hit jumpers at high pct

Everyone is always saying that but.... Tell me One Point guard that does that? And doesnt take 20-25 shots a night. besides Jose and Rondo. ANd dont say nash either.

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Everyone is always saying that but.... Tell me One Point guard that does that? And doesnt take 20-25 shots a night. besides Jose and Rondo. ANd dont say nash either.

Chris paul, Deron Williams, Jason kidd to name a few :shrug:

King Koopa
08-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Chris paul, Deron Williams, Jason kidd to name a few :shrug:

Bro notice i said shot less then 20-25 shots, chris can pass but hes kind of like wade, he can score and pass but he shoots 20+ shots a game, so does Williams. And Im with you with Kidd, but you know were not going to get him..... So who else besides Kidd can we get?

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Bro notice i said shot less then 20-25 shots, chris can pass but hes kind of like wade, he can score and pass but he shots 20+ shots a game, so does Williams. And Im with you with Kidd, but you know were not going to get him..... So who else besides Kidd can we get?

ok... u need to nootice i never said we can get any of them...? u said to show you pass first PG so i did. CP3 is not like Wade, he had 11.6 APG yea he can drive but he shoots more floters and jump shots... Wade is a slasher and drives the ball alot more. As for Williams he is a pass first PG as well he just knows when to take the open jumper and when he has to drive the ball.

King Koopa
08-05-2008, 03:49 PM
ok... u need to nootice i never said we can get any of them...? u said to show you pass first PG so i did. CP3 is not like Wade, he had 11.6 APG yea he can drive but he shoots more floters and jump shots... Wade is a slasher and drives the ball alot more. As for Williams he is a pass first PG as well he just knows when to take the open jumper and when he has to drive the ball.

Agreed. And you did notice i never said, that you said that we can get any of those players???

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Agreed, And did you notice i never said that we cant get any of them......

:hi5:

DQL
08-05-2008, 04:08 PM

I was talking about SUPER MARIO :D

Jonathan2323
08-05-2008, 04:13 PM
i say NO! to AI

fins08
08-05-2008, 04:38 PM
No.

greek miami hea
08-05-2008, 06:05 PM
no.we need= a center