PDA

View Full Version : Oh Man!

wonkman22
08-04-2008, 11:42 PM
did you guys see the video of the niners vs raiders (practice). And you guys thought the vernon davis fight was crazy, chilo rachal gets down with a raider!
click on the video that sais "49ers practice with raiders" nate clements is on the front. they start brawling towards the so just stay tuned
http://www.49ers.com/videocenter/videocenter.php

530 raiderhater
08-05-2008, 12:20 AM
hahaha omg that was sweet... did anybody notice when they were doing the 1 on 1 O & D line drills that kwame got owned by i think justin smith.. as soon as the coach said go smith blasted off & when kwame stood up to block smith was already behind him. lol cant wait to see that happen 4 real this friday.... GO NINERS!!!!

Joe505
08-05-2008, 12:44 AM
I'M PUMPED FOR FRIDAY!!!!!! Anybody else catch the play where Colvin catches a ball from Smith and then turns around and keeps going? I thought that the play was over or something, but after reading the article, it says Colvin just kept running before being tackled. I wonder what the Raiders CB was doing??? Anyway like I said I'M PUMPED FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!

bigmac8675
08-05-2008, 03:10 AM
That fight was awesome.... I am totally pumped for Friday Night!!!! Gonna have to DVR it and watch it after my softball game, but still so ready for it!:D

bornFrisco49er
08-05-2008, 05:51 AM
some good 1 on 1 battles. i will say barry sims got owned. but chilo is lookin good. j.smith is on beast-mode. whatever works for our team gettin better and excited 4 the season. cant wait

lxl Lou zer lxl
08-05-2008, 06:29 AM
There was footage on the news where Frank Gore chokes a Raiders' safety.

It was crazy.

wonkman22
08-05-2008, 11:03 AM
raiders just cant compete with us, is the frank gore choking a raider footage on the internet?i wanna see that vid, that sounds crazy sik! cant wait for the assasination of the raiders on friday, the bay belongs to the niners!!!

Thatruth32
08-05-2008, 12:20 PM
yea i saw that earlier... he put hands on him tha artitcle said he got in a few fights

Thatruth32
08-05-2008, 12:21 PM
There was footage on the news where Frank Gore chokes a Raiders' safety.

It was crazy.

i doubt that

Joe505
08-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Yeah Gore would have been in a world of trouble if he was "Choking" a Raider.
But it would have been AWESOME!!!

Thatruth32
08-05-2008, 03:47 PM
^ lmao... i can see the headline now niners gore chokes life out of raiders season's hopes

lincecum=future
08-05-2008, 03:56 PM
i doubt that

No he was. I'll find the video.

Here it is. Its off to the right. Kind of blurry though.

http://cbs5.com/sports/49ers.raiders.practice.2.787605.html

Thatruth32
08-05-2008, 04:14 PM
oooooooo thats what he was talking about.... i heard this earlier i guess what happend whoever the raider was went to school with foster... and he said when a pile or fight happens im going to hit him hard (in fun).. so he hit frank thinking it was foster... frank did what most of whould do... makes scence now

Joe505
08-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Holy Moly Batman! Gore actually chokes the hopes out of the raiders season! That was awesome. I hope the Niners bring that same type of intensity on Friday! What really suprised me though is that Frank Gore and Chilo Rachall were the two to fight. and not big headed, "It's not me being angry, but just showing emotion", Vernon Davis.

9erlakesdodgers
08-05-2008, 04:23 PM
ha i love the first vid where i think its Jonas pushes that guy at the end. The second video, I guess it was a good thing that JTO looked good, but I hope it doesnt get too confusing for the team.

Thatruth32
08-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Holy Moly Batman! Gore actually chokes the hopes out of the raiders season! That was awesome. I hope the Niners bring that same type of intensity on Friday! What really suprised me though is that Frank Gore and Chilo Rachall were the two to fight. and not big headed, "It's not me being angry, but just showing emotion", Vernon Davis.

lmao... how the days have changed when it was raiders always hyping up o we tougher than u ... u guys play soft this and that... we saw what happend with frank and chilo... but who on the raiders would want to fight willis lol... all in all it is good to see these lil fights it really does bring a team together i just dont like it to much when they are fighting each other..

Jersey Mike
08-09-2008, 05:01 AM
raiders just cant compete with us, is the frank gore choking a raider footage on the internet?i wanna see that vid, that sounds crazy sik! cant wait for the assasination of the raiders on friday, the bay belongs to the niners!!!

yeah, you guys blew us out...choked out our season...crazy sik...the san fran 69ers are garbage...you scored a whoppin' six points...you guys are goin' to the superbowl...bet on that my man...:D:clap::speechless:

Cha Cha
08-09-2008, 05:23 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

done....

DownSouth49er
08-09-2008, 05:51 AM
Wow some people are really happy with a preseason win...haven't seen anyone so happy about a preseason win since my 6 year old nephew called to tease my brother lastnight when the giants lost to the lions

Cha Cha
08-09-2008, 06:01 AM
man, it's all fun and games. i just like to talk trash AFTER the fact... rather than before... like the previous posts. it's all fun man, no matter what, preseason, regular season... it's just a game. and what's competition without a little trash talk.

Jersey Mike
08-10-2008, 01:18 AM
man, it's all fun and games. i just like to talk trash AFTER the fact... rather than before... like the previous posts. it's all fun man, no matter what, preseason, regular season... it's just a game. and what's competition without a little trash talk.

I agree...it's always better off talking SMACK after you actually win...forgive us for being happy...with our record since 2002, we have taken shots from EVERYBODY...we are actually happy with our team at this moment and are taking an opportunity to have some fun...no harm intended...

DownSouth49er
08-10-2008, 02:42 AM
I agree...it's always better off talking SMACK after you actually win...forgive us for being happy...with our record since 2002, we have taken shots from EVERYBODY...we are actually happy with our team at this moment and are taking an opportunity to have some fun...no harm intended...

there's nothing wrong with being happy about a win, preseason or not, but dont' come on the opposing teams forum and say "the san fran 69ers are garbage"...that is what i took offense to....it's the preseason and we all know that the raiders and 49ers fans will talk smack after either team wins, but don't be disrespectful about it and then try acting like you didn't mean any harm when you flat out call a team anything other than what their name is...i have no problem with the raiders as far as the battle of the bay area goes because i'm not from san francisco or oakland, never even been to either places...but i understand how you guys feel about us 9ers fans and how we feel about you guys....im a 9er fan and my cousin and one of my brother is a raider fan, and even though we live on the east coast, we understand the hatred....if you want to make your point about you guys beating us, fine, but don't call us 69ers, which is making reference to the gay community in SF...and then you turn around and criticise me for doing the same thing in a serperate post, when you were the one who first made such a statement

Vegasguy80
08-10-2008, 03:08 AM
It's funny to see this thread and see all the **** talking about the Raiders not being able to hang with us....

Jersey Mike
08-10-2008, 05:31 AM
there's nothing wrong with being happy about a win, preseason or not, but dont' come on the opposing teams forum and say "the san fran 69ers are garbage"...that is what i took offense to....it's the preseason and we all know that the raiders and 49ers fans will talk smack after either team wins, but don't be disrespectful about it and then try acting like you didn't mean any harm when you flat out call a team anything other than what their name is...i have no problem with the raiders as far as the battle of the bay area goes because i'm not from san francisco or oakland, never even been to either places...but i understand how you guys feel about us 9ers fans and how we feel about you guys....im a 9er fan and my cousin and one of my brother is a raider fan, and even though we live on the east coast, we understand the hatred....if you want to make your point about you guys beating us, fine, but don't call us 69ers, which is making reference to the gay community in SF...and then you turn around and criticise me for doing the same thing in a serperate post, when you were the one who first made such a statement

Bro, I don't even know you...Don't say what I said and what I'm acting like because you don't know me...When I tell you that I was talking smack and didn't mean any harm, then that's what I meant...Tell me that you never called the raiders the faiders or the cowboys the cowgirls or the broncos the donkeys or the patriots the patricheats or the ravens the crows, and so on and so on...If you say you never called a team outside of their name, I think you are not telling the truth...as far as saying they are garbage, that was smack talking...if you think that by me saying 69er instead of 49er is the same as me saying you should have gay sex with your owner's walker and other members on this board...again I think you are mistaken...I read your argument on the other thread about the preseason games and agreed with you...AGAIN, I was only talking smack and meant no harm...you are way too sensative and take a jest way too personally...sorry you were offended.

ninerfan609
08-10-2008, 09:59 AM
talking trash after the fact is cool when we do it.

Jersey Mike
08-11-2008, 12:44 AM
talking trash after the fact is cool when we do it.

It is always cool to the person doing it...

wonkman22
08-11-2008, 01:55 AM
congratulations ur backups beat our backups, break out the champaine bottles partyyy(sarcasm)!!! dnt get your hopes up raider fans it was the first game and i admit niners did look sloppy but they'll get back on track count on that!

NorCalzimm
08-11-2008, 06:33 PM
He's pretty fast for a big dude! I like the fire!