Gordon
Noch
Whoever plays PF
Hawes

UR THOUGHTS

Myabe Trow in some picks as well

Catfish1314
08-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Kings would NEVER do that. Kevin Martin is about to have a monster year and the Kings are his team now. Sac has invested a lot in Kevin Martin, they won't just trade him. And Chicago would sacrifice a lot of their depth in that trade.

Kyben36
08-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Kings would NEVER do that. Kevin Martin is about to have a monster year and the Kings are his team now. Sac has invested a lot in Kevin Martin, they won't just trade him. And Chicago would sacrifice a lot of their depth in that trade.

Cant say we lose too much depth. If you think about it, the bull may have one of the deapest benches out there. Rose Hinrich Gordon Deng Noch Tyrus Gooden and Noah could all start on alot of other teams. then you still have Tabo who is an inbetween role player and able to start, and Hughes who is a good role player. that is 10 people on our team that are very solid. but then you can still look and see we are pretty deap even after the trade

Rose/Hughes/Tabo
Martin/Tabo/Hughes
Deng/Martin/Tabo
Gooden/Tyrus/Deng(shoud we go small)
Miller/Noah/Grey

In fact we probably gain more depth because we now have a starting and backup center that arnt fat ***es (aka Grey)

HouRealCoach
08-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Idk Y they would trade Martin

Kyle N.
08-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Regardless of the Bulls losing depth the Kings wouldn't do it.

Catfish1314
08-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Cant say we lose too much depth. If you think about it, the bull may have one of the deapest benches out there. Rose Hinrich Gordon Deng Noch Tyrus Gooden and Noah could all start on alot of other teams. then you still have Tabo who is an inbetween role player and able to start, and Hughes who is a good role player. that is 10 people on our team that are very solid. but then you can still look and see we are pretty deap even after the trade

Rose/Hughes/Tabo
Martin/Tabo/Hughes
Deng/Martin/Tabo
Gooden/Tyrus/Deng(shoud we go small)
Miller/Noah/Grey

In fact we probably gain more depth because we now have a starting and backup center that arnt fat ***es (aka Grey)

The Kings trading Martin is about as likely as the Blazers trading Roy.

_Sn1P3r_
08-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Yup. ^^^^

Kings won't do it.

LayZbone
08-05-2008, 08:10 PM
K-Mart is just sooooo much better than everyone else involved in that trade. Kings would never do it. terrible.

POZUNO
08-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Nope. Never gonna happen. Nice try though

MiamiHeat
08-05-2008, 08:37 PM
never gonna happen, they traded artest why would they trade martin his now the main guy in scoring for them

jjc0920
08-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Take out Nocioni and Kevin Martin and give them Gray or something and you might be able to swing that trade and grab Miller. Although I'm not sure if that improves the Bulls at all.

mcnasty54
08-10-2008, 12:43 AM
unrealistic

Kyle N.
08-10-2008, 01:18 AM
Take out Nocioni and Kevin Martin and give them Gray or something and you might be able to swing that trade and grab Miller. Although I'm not sure if that improves the Bulls at all.

Ha, I'd do that in a heartbeat, but the Bulls aren't that stupid.

Reezy
08-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Kyben, did you go to UF?

Afridi786
08-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Ur a bulls fan, learn how to spell Thabo.

BullsNumber1Fan
08-11-2008, 01:08 AM
^I was just about to say something if he did that again. I HATE it how people don't know how to spell players name who they root for. OH YEAH, AND GRAY IS SPELLED LIKE THAT(NOT GREY). That last one was not to you Kyben, it was just to fans in general.

Kyben36
08-11-2008, 03:03 AM
I know How to spell Thabo, Its just so much eisier to just put Tabo and you still know who Im talking about. And Ive seen some people Call Omer Asik Omar Asik as well. And I see lots of people say Noch as well. Why, So they dont have to spell Nocioni, and yes I spelled it without looking. Its just a quick way to say his name without having to spell it out completely.