PDA

View Full Version : how many times can adam morrison

lakersfan22
08-04-2008, 04:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixS95IdYCfY

Crunchy12489
08-04-2008, 04:56 AM
Not to be a *******, but why doesn't he get criticized like black people when they say "You Know What I'm Sayin" alot?

That aside, I think we know, Adam.

Tom Stone
08-04-2008, 07:29 AM
Not to be a *******, but why doesn't he get criticized like black people when they say "You Know What I'm Sayin" alot?

That aside, I think we know, Adam.

He is getting criticized....thats what the threds about........and the only time ive heard of someone mention how many times black people say "you know" is when Kat willams was makeing a joke about it...and if you don't know kat williams look him up on you tube (he's black)......With that said you have black people with terrible vocabulary and white people with terrible vocabulary....and black people with perfect vocabulary...and white with perfect vocabulary.....If you lived on this planet long enough, you should know that color doesn't matter at all.....but people talk in generalitys all the time.....and when you make comments like this, it just adds to racisem.....and you should know .....that useing "you know" every ten seconds...originaly came from the hood as black ebonics.....that's where the joke was derived from.