PDA

View Full Version : Strange questions about NBA rules

Hellcrooner
08-04-2008, 03:10 AM
Is there any rule about not wearing make up on teh court?

I would love to see someone in Halloween reporting to the arena with their face maked up like Gene Simmons or Alice cooper.

That would match Howars Superman, and Ceballos Blind dunk for the ages.

Kyle N.
08-04-2008, 03:12 AM
Ask Dennis Rodman. He probably knows.

DenButsu
08-04-2008, 03:13 AM
Did you really just make this thread?

--------

edit -

I'm leaving it open in case someone actually has an answer, but man, what bizarre question... :laugh2:

Crunchy12489
08-04-2008, 03:31 AM
This is the strangest question I have ever heard.

But I have one question on the NBA's rules.

I know all of the rules, but there is one question that is bugging me.

You know how if a player is called for kickball, the other team takes it out of bounds? Well, I don't think it's right if someone kicked the ball everytime. Is there a certain rule that forbids this? Players like Nash and Kidd like to bounce pass lead passes and I'm sure someone could kick them every time if they felt this way.

I know that they can give chest passes or above the head (to a post player) passes, but it would be lame if someone kicked the ball every time it's bounced. I wonder if refs tolerate that.

DenButsu
08-04-2008, 03:45 AM
Thread title renamed from "a question" to "Strange questions about NBA rules"

Hellcrooner
08-04-2008, 03:46 AM
Good way to save the thread Den thanks, maybe it becomes an sticky :)

DenButsu
08-04-2008, 03:47 AM
maybe it becomes an sticky :)

Don't hold your breath.

Kyle N.
08-04-2008, 03:52 AM
This is the strangest question I have ever heard.

But I have one question on the NBA's rules.

I know all of the rules, but there is one question that is bugging me.

You know how if a player is called for kickball, the other team takes it out of bounds? Well, I don't think it's right if someone kicked the ball everytime. Is there a certain rule that forbids this? Players like Nash and Kidd like to bounce pass lead passes and I'm sure someone could kick them every time if they felt this way.

I know that they can give chest passes or above the head (to a post player) passes, but it would be lame if someone kicked the ball every time it's bounced. I wonder if refs tolerate that.

I'm guessing they'd give them a technical if they kept doing it.

Crunchy12489
08-04-2008, 03:55 AM
I'm guessing they'd give them a technical if they kept doing it.

Yeah that's what I think should happen.

Jay22Redd
08-04-2008, 04:10 AM
lmao that would be funny and probably atimidating tho

Wilson
08-04-2008, 11:14 AM
I wouldn't have thought there's any rule against it, but if it's a guy who plays lots of minutes, can you imagine how strange he'll look at the end of the game? A guy wearing Gene Simmons make-up would look like a zebra at the end of the game.

CaleX(RR)MIA™
08-04-2008, 12:08 PM
lmfao never thought of that

njnets
08-04-2008, 01:10 PM
on offense you can kick the ball. im serious. just found that out. not intentionally i think but if i goes off of your foot on a pass, then it is still a live ball, unlike when the ball is bounced off of a defenders foot. could be wrong.

lakers4sho
08-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Is there any rule about not wearing make up on teh court?

I would love to see someone in Halloween reporting to the arena with their face maked up like Gene Simmons or Alice cooper.

That would match Howars Superman, and Ceballos Blind dunk for the ages.

Sasha wears makeup most of the time, you should know that :D

DenButsu
08-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Okay, this is pretty bad...

But maybe it would look something like this... (http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3070/genemelofg8.png)

Hellcrooner
08-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Jajajaj

I guess it would be more suited in some white guy with long hair like dirk, ro nash if they grow it again or even sasha,

On melo it would look like an Insane clone pose dude...

SAVAGE CLAW
08-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Hellcrooner, i cant believe you had the humour to post threads after drinking so much beer here yesterday :D

No surprise you came up with such a bizarre Thread.

Hellcrooner
08-05-2008, 03:11 AM
Hey Clawwwww, It was fau, Man your work is cool, and with that vending machine i would be drunk half the nights :P

Hellcrooner
08-05-2008, 03:11 AM
fun