PDA

View Full Version : Which team would win?

Lakersfan2483
08-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Team A
Oscar Robertson
Jerry West
Lebron James
Tim Duncan
Shaquille O'neal

Team B
Gary Payton
Michael Jordan
Julius Erving
Charles Barkley
Hakeem Olajuwon

Team C
Isaiah Thomas
Kobe Bryant
Larry Bird
Karl Malone
Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Team D
Magic Johnson
Clyde Drexler
Scottie Pippen
Kevin Garnett
Wilt Chamberlain

njnets
08-03-2008, 06:47 PM
A

mr triple double tag teamed with lebron james is just insane. west can pull up or be kicked out the ball. shaq on the post (in his prime) is just disgusting. their 1 flaw would be where duncan would go because he is a low post player. maybe opposite high post? idk, most likely the short corner.

on defense they are all adequate and can guard their men. with shaq and duncan down low, expect a lot of boards.

Gilbert>TheRest
08-03-2008, 06:48 PM
a or c

Kyle N.
08-03-2008, 06:54 PM
All those teams are scary. In order I'd say A,B,D,C. Still though, it's really close either way.

Hawkeye15
08-03-2008, 07:01 PM
D-they are by far the best defensive team.

DODGERS&LAKERS
08-03-2008, 07:29 PM
The A team looks great.

Premier
08-03-2008, 08:16 PM
All very good teams but A is the best.

JordansBulls
08-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Nice way to put the teams together.

Team "B" has the best defense in the backcourt and Team "D" has the best frontcourt defense so it would be one of them.

GregOden#1
08-03-2008, 08:58 PM
The question isn't which team has the most talent, its which team would beat which team. The talent level may be equal but teams arent put together equally well. The biggest problem is easily that you have too many guys that need the ball. For one, team A has problems, Lebron and Oscar cannot co-exist on one team, neither is great off the ball and both need the ball to be effective. Not to mention you have two point guards in the starting line-up.Also, TD and Shaq dont play well together, they're both at their best when they are setting up in the low block, they wont work great together either. The same problems arise with teams B and C, the only way team B could work is if Barkley has the ball on every possession and Jordan and Payton are standing at the three point line and jacking up threes, which is a complete waste of their abilities. Every player on Team C is mainly known for their offense, and they all need the ball to be effective (except Malone/Kareem). There just isn't enough basketballs to go around.

I'd have to say Team D demolishes everybody. That team is very well put together. I cant think of a better power forward than KG to put next to Wilt. Neither player needs the ball, and can be extremely effective without it, both are excellent passers, both at the tops of their position. One operates strictly in the low post, the other in the high post. And to top it all off they are some of the best defensive anchors ever. That's a match made in heaven. Then you got Scottie Pippen who is the perfect SF for this team, can guard anyone from SF to PG, can handle the ball, is also an excellent passer, and is one of the best off the ball players of all time. Then you got another jack of all trades kind of guy in Clyde Drexler, the only guy I can think of that would be a better fit here is Havlicek. Then to top it all off you have the best point guard of all-time running the break and throwing passes.
Team D is just amazing.

Team D is just ridiculous. All great defensive players (except Magic), all amazing passers, probably the best passer of all time for their position, all great teammates, the only one with a big ego is Wilt and he had no problem giving up the spotlight, great rebounders, everyone can go off the ball, everyone can finish in transition. Could you imagine the passes being thrown? I know I've brought up passing alot but jesus.

I cant see any of the three other teams beating this one, no way.

sanfranfan1210
08-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Team D

laker1000
08-05-2008, 12:29 AM
team A, C or D.
A great back court, lebron hasn't even reached his prime + dominant shaq and duncan in their prime.
C is very offensive with really good defense.
D has the best front court with magic at the point is just incredible.

mikedesi1004
08-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Team B...just give me MJ

_Sn1P3r_
08-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Lol. ^^^^^

Team B isn't bad though. They are good defensively. I like Team A though.