PDA

View Full Version : Former Whitehouse Press Secretary Ari Fleischer talks to team.

BrewCityBuck
08-02-2008, 02:45 PM
Media relations: McCarthy had former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer speak to the team on Thursday and said he learned a lot.

“Ari Fleischer was excellent,” McCarthy said. “I wish he was here today. He was very insightful. I think anytime you have an opportunity to tap into someone that’s been successful at his particular job and the keys he can give you . . . he’s just very clear. He doesn’t dangle in the middle ground. I thought he did a great job with our team and the message he gave.”

Anyone hear more about this?

ryanph30
08-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Yeah I heard about this on ESPNews today. It seems pretty strange to me, I'm surprised there hasn't even been a reply in this thread yet. Seems like he will just handle PR stuff with this whole Favre mess.

hawkeye
08-04-2008, 05:44 PM
They gave him a one month contract. So management has hired a professional spin doctor to handle their mess.

servais77
08-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Maybe he can talk about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

socalpkrbkr
08-04-2008, 11:44 PM
They gave him a one month contract. So management has hired a professional spin doctor to handle their mess.

They hired him one month too late.

hgtiger32
08-05-2008, 12:24 AM
haha